Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,395 members, 7,846,655 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Can I Ever Get True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ever Get True Love? (375 Views)

Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Ever Get True Love? by bidv(m): 7:42am On Apr 09, 2018
From my previous post https://www.nairaland.com/4353922/fiancee-requesting-500k-before-she where I mentioned how demanding my fiancee was to cut the story short we quitted about three days ago. This same lady was having an affair with someone else after everything I have done for her to make sure she's always okay and happy but it turns out to be opposite she was only interest in my money (How can someone pretend for that long? ). Now my whole life is upside down right now because I showed her love and never hold anything back!

Can I ever find someone who will love me genuinely? what are the best approach to find true love if it's exit? I feel very terrible and devastated Right now. I feel any girl will be after my money and not true love, please I need a sincere advice on how I can move forward and get a better life.
Re: Can I Ever Get True Love? by neonly: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2018
Get money true love go show trust me it all about the money grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Ever Get True Love? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2018
bidv:
From my previous post https://www.nairaland.com/4353922/fiancee-requesting-500k-before-she where I mentioned how demanding my fiancee was to cut the story short we quitted about three days ago. This same lady was having an affair with someone else after everything I have done for her to make sure she's always okay and happy but it turns out to be opposite she was only interest in my money (How can someone pretend for that long? ). Now my whole life is upside down right now because I showed her love and never hold anything back!

Can I ever find someone who will love me genuinely? what are the best approach to find true love if it's exit? I feel very terrible and devastated Right now. I feel any girl will be after my money and not true love, please I need a sincere advice on how I can move forward and get a better life.

I'm in this same dilemma. With money, it's hard to know those who truly love you.. Even friends.. It's hard to trust anyone once you have money.. Sometimes I feel they are all pretending just because of what they benefits. It's hard and depressing! Keep searching. Don't be too quick to flaunt your money or disclose how financially buoyant you are. When you meet someone for the first time, try as much as you can to hide what you are, to see if they will love who you are first.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Get True Love? by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2018
Ehhh, come make we collabo. lipsrsealed
Re: Can I Ever Get True Love? by xedyl(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2018
God is love.

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Get True Love? by Mcy56(f): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2018
Money does not guarantee true love but will rather attract lots of sycophants to you.
Stop flaunting your money. Keep yourself low and be humble 'cos arrogance is another definition of guys like you.
Redefine your list of what your woman should be. grin Go after substance (good xter, etc) not shadow (beauty, sexiness, etc).
Dont think you can change someone's character easily because you have money, people hardly change.
Yes. I believe true love still exist.
Also pray for God's guidance in your choice if you believe in prayer.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Radio Waves Killer. / A Love So Beautiful - Inter-tribal Love Story / Do You Want To Look More Sexy, Loose More Belly Fats ? Get Your Hot Shapers Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.