Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,377 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

T.b Joshua Heals Baby With Gaping Hole In The Head, Brain Showing (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.b Joshua Heals Baby With Gaping Hole In The Head, Brain Showing (video) (382 Views)

"Hole In My Shorts" - Yemi Alade Steps Out In Body Hug (PHOTOS) / David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" / Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T.b Joshua Heals Baby With Gaping Hole In The Head, Brain Showing (video) by tboss80: 8:06am On Apr 09, 2018
The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN) leader, T. B. Joshua reportedly closed a gaping hole in the head of a baby.

The brain was literally showing through the gaping hole in the tender baby’s head.

With prospects of irreparable damage looming large, Mrs Nkoyo Udo boldly sought for a miracle from God to save her young niece’s......

See more details-http://www.tbloaded.com/t-b-joshua-heals-baby-with-gaping-hole-in-the-head-brain-showing-video/

(1) (Reply)

'i’ve Learnt That If I Jump Up I Will Fall Down'.. Alex Ekubo 32 And Dapper / Bbnaija: Lolu Narrates How Their Housemaid Sexually Molested Him At 5 [READ] / BBNAIJA: Sen. Dino Melaye Hosts Teddy A And Bambam "Photo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.