Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

'i’ve Learnt That If I Jump Up I Will Fall Down'.. Alex Ekubo 32 And Dapper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i’ve Learnt That If I Jump Up I Will Fall Down'.. Alex Ekubo 32 And Dapper (383 Views)

I Have Been Acting For Decades Yet I Jump On Buses Everyday – Iya Gbonkan Cries / DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! / “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'i’ve Learnt That If I Jump Up I Will Fall Down'.. Alex Ekubo 32 And Dapper by Faithola(f): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nollywood actor Alex Ekubo and chief husband at Alex Ekubo Wives Association, popular for his 'fine boy' and gentleman roles in movies turned 32-years today. The actor shared lessons he has learnt in the past 32-years of his life.
I’m at peace with myself, everything & everyone around me, I’ve learnt not to pressure myself, Life is not a competition, economy lands the runway the same time as first class, I’ve learnt not to rush the process & to trust my timing, I’ve learnt that if I jump up I will fall down, but if I grow up I’ll stay up, I’ve learnt that hard work beats talent, when talent thinks its too good to work hard, I’ve learnt that not everything that counts can be counted & not everything that’s counted truly counts, I’ve learnt that hate is just a waste of emotion, I’ve learnt that you never know if the last time you see someone, is the last time you'll ever see that person, I’ve learnt to be nice to my friends & my family, & also to strangers for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about, I’ve learnt to never criticize, but to always encourage, I’ve learnt not to worry about what others are doing, & to embrace what is different about me, I’ve learnt that once in a million chance is still a chance, I’ve learnt that patience is a virtue & all good things come to those who wait.

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Sen. Dino Melaye Hosts Teddy A And Bambam "Photo" / Nigerian Musician, Mr. Shaa, Takes Delivery Of His S*x Doll, Tontoh (photos) / DMW - 'AJE' Feat Davido, Yonda, Peruzzi & Fresh VDM (official Dance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.