Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M (44050 Views)

Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Have You Mistakenly Credited A Bank Account Before? Share Your Experience / Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
He just wasted the money. He couldn't even start a correct business sef.
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by tballeyy(m): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sara money, direct to my septic tank
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by RealGucci: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
africa is totlly cursed out by God
if such shiit can happen like dat in zimbabwe
i wonder wah wud happen if such happens in naija
africans are greedy
dum b and care so much abt material things dah have no value
imagine d fool bought two cars and a house and went flexing. na God catch u today.
i heard efe is now broke.he came to benin and spent all his money drinking booze and lodged guys and girls for hotel.
no investments
nothing
africa is cursed
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by corpersforum(f): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
If this happened to me, I will manage to get all the money out, I would start a soft business and be off banks and radar for a long time.
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
oh Dear lord , i need this miraculous money into my account... make I see how they go take see me for this shithole again
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by mudiana(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
That's how pastors ll be praying for miracle money to appear in someone's account. They should come and join the guy to serve prison term oh.
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Mutemenot(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Imagine 19.4m Zimbabwean money grin Na trailer load of cash menh
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Kaxmytex(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
And miracle money dey always sweet to spend coz u go wan spend am sharp sharp so dat you can lineup to collect anoda one..
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by lawalosky(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Exponental:
why remanded? if it was deposited since last year, why are they just discovering it? seize all his a acquisitions and see your loss as a stupidity.
Omo I tire o.... the bank must be very stupid..
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Elin: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
grin grin grin

e-Banking is a goal Fastest Finger!
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by castrol180(m): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cordis92:
Sharp guy but you fall my hand.

Of all things, you bought two cars, not even one if you so needed car. Smh

Are you still breastfeeding or you have wean him/her?
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Anijay1212(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
AnonyNymous:
As a Christian he did nothing wrong. Isn't that what you pray for? Knowing fully well that you don't deserve any magical money from anywhere, you go into church and your pastor tells you "Somebody in this hall will receive a bank alert this week that will change their life forever!!". And you all scream "Amen". Some people that pray for these material goodies are probably even unemployed, lol. Then all of a sudden during the week you get a $54,000 credit alert. Isn't that your 'God' answering your prayer? The God that gives people things they don't deserve. There's a house close to the construction site I'm working on that has 'Unmerited Favour' boldly written in front. Probably if this thread is still up later I'll take a picture and add it to my post. Any Christian who condemns this man is simply a hypocrite.
You have said the truth and nothing but the truth. God will deliver us.

1 Like

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Money deposited since last year...

You should have just used it to buy bitcoins and when it appreciates, sell off, put the excess profit in your own account and keep the initial investment waiting for the bank to call you up and then as they have done, you hand them over their money.

6 Likes

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Betheluponi(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
The guy for just withdraw the whole money, change it to foreign currency and travel to far away Australia where nobody sabi am grin grin
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Naviystiles(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Omo mehn y dis kind money no do mistake enter my account... Na to go buy hectares of land for sambisa make I see make Dem come collect am back
Nigerian bank are to sharp dis days.. All they knw how to do is debit..

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Some good Lawyers will argue this and win.

Who's fault?

Obviously not the guys fault , he did not enter anyone's account to pick money. He spent the money in his Bank Account.

Did the Bank tell him they were going to make a mistake one day and if it happens he must return the money that he should sign when opening the account? Is it his fault that they made an error.

The Guy said he is a Christian. Is Christianity a Crime in Land? If not then Biblical belief is not a crime. Which says Nothing is impossible for God.

Is he a Christian? Yes

What is the belief of a true Christian?

That God can do all things

Is it a Crime in his country to be a Christian? No

So if he is a Christian and he believes his God can do all things. Of which all things includes Miracle Money.
Is he wrong to believe that. When there is Freedom of Faith in his country.

1. He can only be guilty if Christianity is a Crime in his Country

2. or If he hacked into someone else's account to syphon money.

3. or If he was the one that forwarded that money there illegally.

4. or If he liaised with some criminals to forward the Money into his account.

Besides all these If I were him, I would stand my ground that I am not guilty.

And Use part of the money to get one of the best Lawyers in the land and still sue the Bank for damages.

Why Sue them for damages.

Because it is a crime for the Bank too to have put money that is not mine into my account. Error or no Error.

In a developed country if the guy had fainted on seeing the alert of the huge amount because he had never had such and never dreamt of such as a young guy, Lawyers would sue the bank for the error.

They are the ones guilty not the Account owner. I rest my case. grin

4 Likes

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by fosachens: 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by engrchykae(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Igbo or yoruba boy for use part of the money make em papers enter Cyprus or Latvia.
Those unknown countries and contest election and win self.
I trust naija

2 Likes

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
mudiana:
That's how pastors ll be praying for miracle money to appear in someone's account. They should come and join the guy to serve prison term oh.

When will you Muslim guys use your brain for once.

Why must you be insulting Pastors all the time.

You are all over the world looking for trouble upandan . Syria, Iran, Bosnia, Egypt, Iraq, Somalia. Trouble all over.

Se won fi se yin ni ?

If you are alright and in your right senses you would know the guy didn't steal anyone's money. He didn't hack into anyone's account.
He spent the money he saw in his account.

Anyone could have done that anonymously, not wanting him to thank him. It happens.

People give anonymously or don't you know.

Be reasonable.

4 Likes

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by engrchykae(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Betheluponi:
The guy for just withdraw the whole money, change it to foreign currency and travel to far away Australia where nobody sabi am grin grin
but the guy is not a nigerian,so how can he reason like a Nigerian.
Nigerians are miles ahead of these people

1 Like

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
Reeefe:
omo wahala for who no sabi run
I dey tell you, by now I for done enter Europe or America

1 Like

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by maasoap(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
nobilie:
His response(miracle money) is the best defence for him. Afterall, he did not cause the error.

If nah for Nigeria, he will use the balance of the money with him to get a good lawyer. The case to tey die. The bank is the thief. You misplaced/miss position money. Was only able to trace it after a year. That huge sum!!! They are mad. If they are not into fraud, why won't they trace it that same month to balance account. A staff or group of persons are involved.
How I wish this will happen to banks like Gtbank, stanbic ibtc or standard chartered bank. Access bank not left out.
Bulk SMS is not more thank #1 par page and this banks will be charging crazily for notifications. They'll send you SMS that you have #150 as balance only to send you another SMS that you have been charged for notifications. Who send them? Person way get #150 no sabi him balance?
If CBN were to be working optimally, some of these banks will keep paying heavy fine quarterly. The banks are just like MTN. That don't care what NCC says since they feel they have enough to pay fines.
Rubbish

FCMB deducted my account balance from N1900 to N1100, account with no ATM card. But five days ago, I was able recharge my line with N800 from the account after transferring 1k to another account of mine. I stopped recharging when I got tired. God saved them that I didn't discover the glitch before I transferred 1k out of the account, I would have been making a recharge of N1000 repeatedly instead of N100.

1 Like

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Barblow(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
I errorneously got an alert of #3k too, should I return?
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by billyG(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
D guy na fool with that kind money i will change address,identity & phone no:
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Dafreeguy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cordis92:
Sharp guy but you fall my hand.

Of all things, you bought two cars, not even one if you so needed car. Smh

crazy things are been done with awoof money

1 Like

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Dafreeguy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
HerCuteness:
how can i see this your cuteness?
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Goldaccumulator: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Did I ask you to out money for my account? What crime did he commit
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Bimpe29: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Honestly she is not to be blamed. That's a gross oversight on the part of the bank. Such can't happen in Nigeria as well, 99.5% of the beneficiary of such erroneous credit would have done same considering the harsh situations of the economy.
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by joinnow: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
maasoap:

FCMB deducted my account balance from N1900 to N1100, account with no ATM card. But five days ago, I was able recharge my line with N800 from the account after transferring 1k to another account of mine. I stopped recharging when I got tired. God saved them that I didn't discover the glitch before I transferred 1k out of the account, I would have been making a recharge of N1000 repeatedly instead of N100.

Hey any money that enter DAT your account fcmb go zap am until they recover all their money
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by joinnow: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
Guy man go use the money buy liabilities up and down. Cars and living house.

Kutadza went on to buy a house in Mkoba 19 for $32 000 and two cars worth $10 500 using part of the money. $2 300 was recovered.

Oya make una learn oooo
Don't buy liabilities again
Only concentrate on buying assets.

One guy in 9ja had similar experience

Got alert met his pastor
Pastor said no bi you dey look for money to start ur biz.
Take part and start ur biz.

He heed the advice withdrew 2 mlm and started his biz.
Luck fall on him
Labour
Under
Correct
Knowledge
Less than 3 month double the 2mlm
Move all the now complete money to another bank account.

He has made more money that even if the bank request for the money now he will pay back with small interest to bank self.
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by maisauki: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
folake4u:
Africans and miracles are like 5&6 grin.

Abeh who get dat Jacob Zuma meme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by culos(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
How do people sleep at night after eating money that doesn't belong to them?
Meanwhile, the bank shud not put all the blame on him. He didn't Rob them. The fault is from the bank

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Left Banking For Bricklaying - Kehinde Muibi / Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures / Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.