Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M (44051 Views)

Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Have You Mistakenly Credited A Bank Account Before? Share Your Experience / Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Flickzvill(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
tamethem:
Some good Lawyers will argue this and win.

Who's fault?

Obviously not the guys fault , he did not enter anyone's account to pick money. He spent the money in his Bank Account.

Did the Bank tell him they were going to make a mistake one day and if it happens he must return the money that he should sign when opening the account? Is it his fault that they made an error.

The Guy said he is a Christian. Is Christianity a Crime in Land? If not then Biblical belief is not a crime. Which says Nothing is impossible for God.

Is he a Christian? Yes

What is the belief of a true Christian?

That God can do all things

Is it a Crime in his country to be a Christian? No

So if he is a Christian and he believes his God can do all things. Of which all things includes Miracle Money.
Is he wrong to believe that. When there is Freedom of Faith in his country.

1. He can only be guilty if Christianity is a Crime in his Country

2. or If he hacked into someone else's account to syphon money.

3. or If he was the one that forwarded that money there illegally.

4. or If he liaised with some criminals to forward the Money into his account.

Besides all these If I were him, I would stand my ground that I am not guilty.

And Use part of the money to get one of the best Lawyers in the land and still sue the Bank for damages.

Why Sue them for damages.

Because it is a crime for the Bank too to have put money that is not mine into my account. Error or no Error.

In a developed country if the guy had fainted on seeing the alert of the huge amount because he had never had such and never dreamt of such as a young guy, Lawyers would sue the bank for the error.

They are the ones guilty not the Account owner. I rest my case. grin
you are intelligent, are you a lawyer?

1 Like

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by maisauki: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
error occurred last year July only for it to be discovered this year... somehow for their management

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Chai, get a good lawyer and the bank will be the one begging, what nonsense.
Arrest am unto wetin? For him own account when no be say he go thief the money.
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Codes151(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
With a good lawyer I think the kid has a case...

Miracle money
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Henon: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
crownedprinz:
omo mhen.if twas me i would transfer the money to Dangote account for investment.heheh
Dumb!
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by mudiana(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
tamethem:

When will you Muslim guys use your brain for once.

Why must you be insulting Pastors all the time.

You are all over the world looking for trouble upandan . Syria, Iran, Bosnia, Egypt, Iraq, Somalia. Trouble all over.

Se won fi se yin ni ?

If you are alright and in your right senses you would know the guy didn't steal anyone's money. He didn't hack into anyone's account.
He spent the money he saw in his account.

Anyone could have done that anonymously, not wanting him to thank him. It happens.

People give anonymously or don't you know.

Be reasonable.
Mr know it all, shey I look like Muslim to you. Say the truth nd let it set u free. We re after money these days not souls. Many of us ll go to hell for the truth we conceal.
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by venus4cupid: 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
SEE WAHALA MY GUYS

I go into church and during powerful fire for fire prayer, our pastor shouts that "Somebody in this hall will receive a bank alert this week that will change their life forever!!". And all of us shouted "Amen".

Just as i was going home after the service, I got a "miracle alert 95k" not knowing that it was money I was meant to give my Landlord for rent.
I quickly bought indomie 5 cartons, semolina 2bags, infinix phone 45k, i used the Remaining money for bet 9ja which i lost.
Now, the Landlord don dey knock for my door and my uncle is coming back next week......
Wetin i go do?
Make i go tell pastor or wetin i go do before my uncle come back?
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
mudiana:
Mr know it all, shey I look like Muslim to you. Say the truth nd let it set u free. We re after money these days not souls. Many of us ll go to hell for the truth we conceal.

Whether you look like a Muslim or not, your comment sounds like one and your moniker Mudiana also sounds like their stylized name.
I am not attacking any religion but your saying pastors preaching miracle money should join him in jail.

If you don't believe in Miracle say so. And stop saying Pastors are wrong by saying there is one thing call Miracle money.

Have you heard this story of a man that was begging a cashier at the bank for overdraft because he needed just 170k to attend to his mums health and because of his poor savings record the Cashier told him point blank it was impossible. The man next to him was scribbling something and just when the guy wanted to leave he gave him a cheque of 1million naira .

That is Miracle money.

What about an Aluminium fabricator that got a call for a job he never quoted for. The last two digits were mistyped just like wanting to type 37 and typing 73 and he and the person they wanted to call are doing same business. He ended up a millionaire because it was a big estate he worked on.

That also is Miracle money.

Call me Mr. too know for all I care .

When God wants to bless you, He would do it in an awesome way and if ppl need to make mistakes to bless you they will.

Na the guy no use the money sensibly. That kind money for a year in the hand of a wise guy would have triple by now. He would have just dip his hand in his Account and say take your money I never touch am grin

And he would still have double.

1 Like

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by nobilie: 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
maasoap:

FCMB deducted my account balance from N1900 to N1100, account with no ATM card. But five days ago, I was able recharge my line with N800 from the account after transferring 1k to another account of mine. I stopped recharging when I got tired. God saved them that I didn't discover the glitch before I transferred 1k out of the account, I would have been making a recharge of N1000 repeatedly instead of N100.

No mind them. Enjoy jare

1 Like

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by felixinfinity(m): 12:52am On Apr 10, 2018
The guy is a liar/rogue. lf he believed it was a miracle. why did he not pay ten per cent of the money as tithe?
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by bros856: 3:33am On Apr 10, 2018
AnonyNymous:
As a Christian he did nothing wrong. Isn't that what you pray for? Knowing fully well that you don't deserve any magical money from anywhere, you go into church and your pastor tells you "Somebody in this hall will receive a bank alert this week that will change their life forever!!". And you all scream "Amen". Some people that pray for these material goodies are probably even unemployed, lol. Then all of a sudden during the week you get a $54,000 credit alert. Isn't that your 'God' answering your prayer? The God that gives people things they don't deserve. There's a house close to the construction site I'm working on that has 'Unmerited Favour' boldly written in front. Probably if this thread is still up later I'll take a picture and add it to my post. Any Christian who condemns this man is simply a hypocrite.
He should have used the money under one year invest in business and tripple the amount. Then voluntarily refund the same amount to the bank. one year is enough for him to establish himself and produce same amount. For me God answered his pray and gave him capital without interest for one year to produce his own money. He failed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by fireback: 3:57am On Apr 10, 2018
Cordis92:
Sharp guy but you fall my hand.

Of all things, you bought two cars, not even one if you so needed car. Smh
honestly the guy fall my hand. he couldn't even hire a good lawyer to defend his case. and only investment he made was to buy a house, then waste the remaining on cars.
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by ekensi01: 5:19am On Apr 10, 2018
AnonyNymous:
As a Christian he did nothing wrong. Isn't that what you pray for? Knowing fully well that you don't deserve any magical money from anywhere, you go into church and your pastor tells you "Somebody in this hall will receive a bank alert this week that will change their life forever!!". And you all scream "Amen". Some people that pray for these material goodies are probably even unemployed, lol. Then all of a sudden during the week you get a $54,000 credit alert. Isn't that your 'God' answering your prayer? The God that gives people things they don't deserve. There's a house close to the construction site I'm working on that has 'Unmerited Favour' boldly written in front. Probably if this thread is still up later I'll take a picture and add it to my post. Any Christian who condemns this man is simply a hypocrite.

The man is a fake Christian.

If God truly gave him why didn't he returned it to him or do a Thanksgiving or even pay his tithe?
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Mannie92(m): 6:22am On Apr 10, 2018
No be only miracle money
It's Cee C money

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by thatigboman: 6:57am On Apr 10, 2018
Exponental:
why remanded? if it was deposited since last year, why are they just discovering it? seize all his a acquisitions and see your loss as a stupidity.
system failures are usually difficult to resolve. They will keep reconciling their accounts until they make sure every money has been accounted for. And that takes time.
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by thatigboman: 7:16am On Apr 10, 2018
All of you claiming a good lawyer will win the case dont know laws of banking.
Every credit you receive in your account must be legitimate. Will be money you worked for or you are expecting. And it will have a clear narration.
If you receive credit you are not expecting, you are expected to report to the bank. Else if you withdraw it and spend it and later it's found out, in Nigeria here, your bank will contact you to refund it, failure to do that, your account will be blocked and you will be placed on BVN Watchlist. Read about that in CBN website.
Banks are not father christmas. The credit you received is someone's debit.

1 Like

Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Unfortunate Fellow undecided

He did not think to "mistakenly travel-out" of his meaningless life in his sex-crazed country.

He should go and face the music joor!
ur comment and moniker only shows u are suffering from konjititis,u are a konjious fellow.. �����
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Johnsown1(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2018
The guy would have buy more land and build houses and establish a cool business with the money. Then the bank and the court won't have any other choice than to allow him to pay up
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by Johnsown1(m): 7:45am On Apr 10, 2018
God please confuse Nigeria Banks to do this kind of miracles
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by tillaman(m): 7:46am On Apr 10, 2018
There ain't nothing miraculous about an error, thank God For your life, if it were some balling dudes they would have spent it lavishly on expensive wines/gadgets and exotic cars, buh at least he bought a house, they should pity d dude
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by maasoap(m): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2018
joinnow:

Hey any money that enter DAT your account fcmb go zap am until they recover all their money
Yeah, I know. And I'm not planning using that account again.
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2018
$54000 = N19 million? This buhari really don stabilize our currency. I might realize my long term dream soon.
Re: Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M by AstuteAyo(m): 10:20am On Apr 10, 2018
Miracle prison as well �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Left Banking For Bricklaying - Kehinde Muibi / Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures / Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.