Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,633 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Girls Who Complain Of Broke Guys, Are Broke Themselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Who Complain Of Broke Guys, Are Broke Themselves (358 Views)

Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Who Complain Of Broke Guys, Are Broke Themselves by enuk80(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2018
A guy being broke at the moment doesn't mean he is going to be broke forever. Things get better with time just like the weather. I expect most girls and ladies to understand this ideology. The rich guys or financially stable men you see today, didn't become stable or rich in one night. It took them time "except if he is from a wealthy home". At least, they were once broke. Girls, don't think the grass is always greener at the other side. Sometimes, it is just a near mirror of the real thing in the word of form. I expect girls to be with the one man who love them unconditionally in respective of his financial status. You should be contented with what you have and stop this bandwagon thing. The number priority in any relationship should be inner peace of mind. I always say this to people "any girl who can stand by me when I had nothing, will definitely dance with me I have everything ".

Girls today think the man should be responsible for all their needs. They can't do anything for themselves "they can't buy common body cream ". They expect the man to do all the expenses. Ladies think the only thing that man is after is sex but it goes beyond sex. When the man is not up to their needs anymore, they tagged him to be a broke ass niggas. Yet, they didn't bring anything to the table. Any girl who can't support his boyfriend emotionally, psychologically, financially and others alike should not even think of dating. The truth is they can never support their husband in their marital home. Take your damn sex away.

Girls level of mentality today have changed dramatically over the years. This is as result of poverty. They claimed to be classic but in the real sense, they are not. Statically, in Nigeria today, one broke guy is equivalent to 30 broke ass b1tches. So guys, any girl who leave you because you are broke is not worthy of your love, your time and attention.. She didn't complain when you meet up with her needs but now she gives you attitude when you don't have money to give to her. She will definitely goof around behind your back with some random guys. Girls like this don't deserve a better man because they are gold digger.

marriages break up today because most women end up with the wrong person. they were never patient with the one that loves them. they end up with the already made man who has no regard for anyone. Cherish and support the one who show you love in respective of how broke he may be. Sometimes, it is not all about money but inner peace of mind.

He may be broke today but he is rich tomorrow. He may not have all the money and cars but he is definitely going to have more than this tomorrow. Life is not all about enjoyment but investment.. Invest by supporting your boyfriend emotionally and psychologically and I promise you he will never forget you.

Girls don't tag any man has been poor or broke cuz your parents were once broke or perhaps currently poor. Don't let your situation change your mentality. Guys, don't let any girl change who you are. Just be yourself and be proud of your current situation. It won't be like this for long. Any girl who can't endure with you, let her go.
Re: Girls Who Complain Of Broke Guys, Are Broke Themselves by Olalan(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2018
So sad relationships are seen by girls as a money making scheme
Re: Girls Who Complain Of Broke Guys, Are Broke Themselves by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
painful to admit but that's the truth
Re: Girls Who Complain Of Broke Guys, Are Broke Themselves by habsydiamond(m): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
It's take someone broke to know someone broke...if she isnt broke she won't talk about a broke guy....broke girls worse pass their counterpart...

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Challenge: 150 Days Count Down / Mini Flat For N250,000 / List Of Thing U Cant Immergine ....hot,funny,andx...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.