Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting (32628 Views)

Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration / Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by wxyz1: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Very unfortunate
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
good!...... .... .good!............. good!

a grand opportunity for me and my family to UN-VOTE the redundant, CLANISH, utterly clueless sadist!

#NEVER AGAIN!
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by famosh: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
KingTrollMan:
If we have intelligent people in the country this idiot will not win, unfortunately the population of intelligent people are few so he will win. The suffering continue.
The same "unintelligent people" voted for the clueless disaster, Ebelemi Jonathan!
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by Throwback: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
LordAdam16:
Good.

We are waiting for him to tell us what his ambition is worth.

To all those that chanted Sai Baba in 2015, and are now disappointed in him; now is your chance to chase him to Daura like you guys have been boasting (I'm looking at you Throwback and Doctokwus grin). Khaki no be leather finally.

This is the result of impatience and unbridled hate for a minority president. By now we would have been talking about choosing a detribalized Northerner to carry the mantle, not trying to unseat a nepotist, corrupt bigot, and illiterate.

-Lord

I am determined that Nigeria must have and deserve better than Buhari, and by default it means PDP is not even a consideration.

Let us watch as events and credible candidates unfold on other platforms.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by KingTrollMan: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
You are right
famosh:

The same "unintelligent people" voted for the clueless disaster, Ebelemi Jonathan!
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by johnnyvid(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
The are just pushing him to early shameful defeat by the opposition party. conduct both online polls and offline poll today, you will see that pmb and his past are alp defeated. Nigerians are not ready to settle for the most clueless president in the Nigeria history. you can't eat your cake and have it. pmb, you will be disgrace at the poll.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by gtown: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Toks06:

You n who prayed? I'm sure you're not talking about the God of heaven.. Even your Allah will disappoint you in 2019
And millions of Nigerians who believe in Buhari.
Jesus disappointed Jonathan in 2015 because he said and believed stealing was not corruption.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by LordAdam16: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
Throwback:

I am determined that Nigeria must have and deserve better than Buhari, and by default it means PDP is not even a consideration.

Let us watch as events and credible candidates unfold on other platforms.

I'm rooting for you guys to displace Buhari.

However, I'm still waiting for impressions from 10 Downing Street and 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

-Lord
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by emperormossad(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
If I could bring one man from the grave, he will be Musa Yaradua.
I so miss him.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by gtown: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
johnnyvid:
The are just pushing him to early shameful defeat by the opposition party. conduct both online polls and offline poll today, you will see that pmb and his past are alp defeated. Nigerians are not ready to settle for the most clueless president in the Nigeria history. you can't eat your cake and have it. pmb, you will be disgrace at the poll.
So said a deluded wailing wailer from the 5% zone.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by diego101(m): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
This Buhari Get Mind o
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by RexTramadol1: 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Man Proposes....

God.............
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by Cajal(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
Toks06:

You n who prayed? I'm sure you're not talking about the God of heaven.. Even your Allah will disappoint you in 2019
... Nigeria and religion sentiment are like anus and stools
Very uneducated set of people
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by gtown: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
adenine02:
may he loose inshaAllah
Your God, Jesus will be annoyed with you for saying InshaAllah
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by adenine02: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
gtown:

Your God, Jesus will be annoyed with you for saying InshaAllah

dont be a fool

am a muslim

and i dont want him to come back because hes too old

he as tried let him go and rest
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by oluwaahmed: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Congrats PMB. We the 5%ers will vote u massively so u can utterly destroy this shiithole with ur unintelligent policies and ministers. I believe in u, and I trust that once you are re-elected you will finish what u have started: like monitoring of social media; political incarceration of supposed "looters" and finally totalitarian system of govt.
Ride on baba PMB till 2050.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by gtown: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
myk1759:

Are you demented? you and who prayed for his second term?
Sir, you're sick.
The demented and the sick one is certainly you who think everybody is hate monger.
God has answered Nigerians prayers Those with ipobian P.I.Gs brain can go to hell or else the lagoon option is still open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
I need to leave this useless country and go to Canada

Where is that useless National leader way no sabi how to play national politics

Its better you stay back here at home as a first class citizen and make our nation great than go become a second citizen elsewhere.

Check out the signature in blue below and click/call to contact us for inquiries.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by MrALIVE: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Happy he declared!!! Nigerians that voted for him in 2015 will send him back to daura in 2019.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by hmuhammad(m): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
I need to leave this useless country and go to Canada

Where is that useless National leader way no sabi how to play national politics
go to malaysia for your usual drug business, na una way. Buhari is leading this country till 2023

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by kenodrill: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Am not cool with buhari's intention to run for a 2nd term though but who's the right one among all the proposed candidates? Na only God go help this country called Nigeria!
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by hmuhammad(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
MrALIVE:
Happy he declared!!! Nigerians that voted for him in 2015 will send him back to daura in 2019.
what do you know, north is very sure for him
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by kenodrill: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Am not cool with buhari's intention to run for a 2nd term judging by the present state of the country though but who's the right one among all the proposed candidates? Na only God go help this country called Nigeria!
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by EniObanKeAde: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Actually he will gallantly loose it.... Mark my word...... Nothing APC won do except Young Adamu Ghaba beat him at APC primary....
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by kitaatita: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
President Buhari remains the biggest crowd puller among all politicians in the country at the moment. He is not a write-off.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by gtown: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
adenine02:

dont be a fool

am a muslim

and i dont want him to come back because hes too old

he as tried let him go and rest
Don't let me call you i.diot.
Most of our governors, ministers, and law makers are not too old, yet what have they done outstanding that it can be said was because of their age.
The civil service is for those in their prime, but where have they taken us to?
He has tried and he will tried more.
Power belongs to God, and He gives to who He wishes.
Dunce should know these simple fact
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by Bimpe29: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Unfortunately there has been no credible and sale-able opponent to deny PMB second tenure ambition.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by biggy26: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
LordAdam16:
Good.

We are waiting for him to tell us what his ambition is worth.

To all those that chanted Sai Baba in 2015, and are now disappointed in him; now is your chance to chase him to Daura like you guys have been boasting (I'm looking at you Throwback and Doctokwus grin). Khaki no be leather finally.

This is the result of impatience and unbridled hate for a minority president. By now we would have been talking about choosing a detribalized Northerner to carry the mantle, not trying to unseat a nepotist, corrupt bigot, and illiterate.

-Lord
My bro, no be small somtin o. The whole hate was cos of region, not like d man did any other thing wrong or strange. So so sad. but in God we trust!
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by rajiraymond(m): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
KingTrollMan:
If we have intelligent people in the country this idiot will not win, unfortunately the population of intelligent people are few so he will win. The suffering continue.

Intelligentsia without being patient results to ignorance.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by Throwback: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
biggy26:

My bro, no be small somtin o. The whole hate was cos of region, not like d man did any other thing wrong or strange. So so sad. but in God we trust!

Was Jonathan's region and religion not known to the voters who gave him his victory in 2011?

When someone has failed admit it without ascribing sentiments.

Jonathan was a woeful failure who did not value the presidency he got on a silver platter.

Buhari who had to work hard over many attempts to get the presidency, has also shown that it is easier said than done, and it is easy to criticise when you're not the one in the spotlight.

A people have every right to reject a failure who does no live up to expectations. So was the fate of Jonathan, so must be the fate of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by adenine02: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
gtown:

Don't let me call you i.diot.
Most of our governors, ministers, and law makers are not too old, yet what have they done outstanding that it can be said was because of their age.
The civil service is for those in their prime, but where have they taken us to?
He has tried and he will tried more.
Power belongs to God, and He gives to who He wishes.
Dunce should know these simple fact

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by gtown: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=adenine02 post=66564002][/quote] I.diots think they present the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soyinka Describes Nigerian Youths As "First To Comment" Youths / Stop Buhari From Medical Trips - Senate Committee Tells State House Officials / Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.