Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting (32627 Views)

Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration / Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by tbliss22(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Bubu can't lead us again come 2019....
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by gtown: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
I.diots think they represent the best. [quote author=adenine02 post=66564002][/quote]
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by adenine02: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
gtown:
I.diots think they represent the best.

salam smiley
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by Tecno66: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Zerra9:
Why must he contest
At Buhari's age, a man thinking properly should be resting and reconciling with his God and expecting that his exit visa will be approved at any moment not involving in dirty politics like the one we have in this country.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by gtown: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
adenine02:

salam smiley
W.A.S.!
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by kolaaderin: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
For all those not happy with this declaration ,please mail me I will fund your Journey to LIBYA where you can hide till 2023 when BUBU would be done with his good work.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by Tecno66: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
chigoziri2403:
Brace up Nigeria, Another four years of endless torture
Say no to Jibrin. I know he wont have a smoot sail like in 2015 because the ethnic card that made all northerners and muslims to vote for him wont play out. Also, I wonder what promises they will make this time arround. I believe all the bragging will ease when PDP gets a formidable and energetic candidate. It will then be a choice between Buhari and that candidate. To me all the noise about PMB and his magic wand has been dymistified because it is now clear that all the promises they made were desperate measures to get power at all means.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by kolaaderin: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Tecno66:
At Buhari's age, a man thinking properly should be resting and reconciling with his God and expecting that his exit visa will be approved at any moment not involving in dirty politics like the one we have in this country.
The same way Trump is resting now in the US. Are they not almost age mates abi what is the difference. Nigerians and double standard, for for the hatred of buhari.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by SuperS1Panther: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
See as children of hate are ranting online, yet majority of them do not have PVC.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by Tecno66: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
kolaaderin:

The same way Trump is resting now in the US. Are they not almost age mates abi what is the difference. Nigerians and double standard, for for the hatred of buhari.
I know you will ask me for proof. When an American tells you he is 20 years. Thats his age. Baba is more than 76 na. Abi wetin you think?
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by Almoner1: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sai Baba till 2023 by God's grace
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by ozaovehe(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
myk1759:

Are you demented? you and who prayed for his second term?
Sir, you're sick.
I prayed too.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by ozaovehe(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Tecno66:
Say no to Jibrin. I know he wont have a smoot sail like in 2015 because the ethnic card that made all northerners and muslims to vote for him wont play out. Also, I wonder what promises they will make this time arround. I believe all the bragging will ease when PDP gets a formidable and energetic candidate. It will then be a choice between Buhari and that candidate. To me all the noise about PMB and his magic wand has been dymistified because it is now clear that all the promises they made were desperate measures to get power at all means.
Look around Nigeria politics. Who is the formidable candidate to stand Buhari in poll?
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
olasco2035:
Start parking if u knw dt u ar nt appy..if u lik make lagos lagoon ur final destination.. No body cares..cuz baba buhari till 2023 insha Allah..sai baba..sai buhari
sense is available in Google Play Store kiss
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by toltee4real: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
How many gods do you have? so God of heaven is different from God of all?

Toks06:

You n who prayed? I'm sure you're not talking about the God of heaven.. Even your Allah will disappoint you in 2019
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by nex(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
If they should run a Presidential election in Buhari's personal household, he will most likely not win. Yet he opened his mouth to declare intention to inflict another 4 years of hell on Nigerians. Even if everyone around him lies to the man, can he not listen to his heart?

He won't be the first we'll disgrace out of office. I'm happy Nigerians have learnt how to cross that river. Incumbent in your own pocket.

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by olasco2035: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Blessedhandsome:
sense is available in Google Play Store kiss
Fr ur family to go and download it
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Toks06:

You n who prayed? I'm sure you're not talking about the God of heaven.. Even your Allah will disappoint you in 2019
I pray we all live beyond 2019 ,you go shock .
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
myk1759:

Sir, you're sick.
pmb till 2023 tongue
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by MrALIVE: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
hmuhammad:
what do you know, north is very sure for him
you will be shocked by what will happen...unless you are trying to say there are no reasonable people in the north
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by hmuhammad(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
MrALIVE:
you will be shocked by what will happen...unless you are trying to say there are no reasonable people in the north
chairman, you have never been to the north. No northern candidate can defeat him, thats the fact
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by hmuhammad(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
myk1759:

Sir, you're sick.
you need better injection, whether you like it or not it is PMB till 2023
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by phastaphosto: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Vote saraki let make things different.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by ofwest47(m): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
Since they say the next President must still come from one of the 19 Northern states of the Federation I am yet to see a better and viable northerner than Buhari to the rulership of this country except if they can re awake late Aminu Kano to come and contest as a northerner for the presidency of the country Nigeria.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by MrALIVE: 6:50am On Apr 10, 2018
hmuhammad:
chairman, you have never been to the north. No northern candidate can defeat him, thats the fact
that's how most people never believed that Jonathan will lose,The rest is history..with all this failure of governance we have experienced in the last 3 yrs and sufferings in the land,You really think buhari will win..Nigerians are not fools you know
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by AdeniyiA(m): 7:23am On Apr 10, 2018
Where's Tinubu? ?
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by hmuhammad(m): 7:56am On Apr 10, 2018
MrALIVE:
that's how most people never believed that Jonathan will lose,The rest is history..with all this failure of governance we have experienced in the last 3 yrs and sufferings in the land,You really think buhari will win..Nigerians are not fools you know
the entire north knew GEJ was going to lose, the SW were not in support then. The 19 northern states massively voted PMB and will do so next year. PMB is a movement in the north, ask any of your friends that reside in the region
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by gbolah1(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2018
Nawaooo, no body talks about the NEC meeting outcome on tenure elongation again for the elective position in APC. New song in town now is president declaration.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by MrALIVE: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
hmuhammad:
the entire north knew GEJ was going to lose, the SW were not in support then. The 19 northern states massively voted PMB and will do so next year. PMB is a movement in the north, ask any of your friends that reside in the region
you sound like someone who is not in tune with the reality on ground...buharis so called integrity was intact in 2015 and yet he was only ahead of Jonathan with 2.5 million votes..now that his government is a complete disaster,I wonder how he will manage to win..keep suffering and smiling
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by hmuhammad(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
MrALIVE:
you sound like someone who is not in tune with the reality on ground...buharis so called integrity was intact in 2015 and yet he was only ahead of Jonathan with 2.5 million votes..now that his government is a complete disaster,I wonder how he will manage to win..keep suffering and smiling
you go wail tire, come to north, you will confirm for yourself that buhari will win the election
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
olasco2035:

Fr ur family to go and download it
ikpu enwe lol
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting by olasco2035: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
Blessedhandsome:
ikpu enwe lol
onyara......ode asinwi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Running Away From Boko Haram Attack Last Night (pic) / Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.