Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Are You In Need Of Accommodation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In Need Of Accommodation? (258 Views)

I Need Help Of Accommodation In Lagos!! / Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? / Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of Accommodation? by umizlee: 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
Contact via umizlee@gmail.com. You just came into lagos, you got a new job that is very far from where you currently stay or you just need an accommodation for 1year before you finally secure your own place......the place is Cele.

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Goal / Pray For Me- Philad Blog / Ladies Nawa! Can You Celebrate Friendship Anniversary With Your Boyfriend As Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.