Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Am Impressed By Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Impressed By Sowore (742 Views)

'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter / Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Impressed By Sowore by AgroSeeds: 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
This is actually my first post in the politics section since I joined this Titanic Forum that made me what I am today.

I am mightily impressed by this young man. His boldness and finesse is something I have never seen in any Nigerian youth for long.

Personally, I am promising to mobilise for him in the South Eastern part of the country.

To watch a minister of a so called federal republic of Nigeria call this man "inconsequential and worthless" just because of his ambition is the height of political brigandage!

Thats to show you that these people have no plans for us and the future generations. All they know is themselves and their children.

To retire the useless government of Muhammad Buhari is a task Nigerian youths must engage in.

I have always tried to avoid the murky waters of Nigerian politics but I guess its time to get dirty.

If Sowore is serious, I will sell one of my lands and pledge 200k to his campaign. I swear by this.

Nigerian youths have to become active in politics. These old men have failed us.

If every Nigerian youth can contribute at least 1 k to his campaign, it will finance it for him.
Mind you that I am in no way affiliated to him. Am just tired of this armed robbers called Old Cargo Nigerian Politicians. I am seriously tired.

Nigeria has a youth population of over 50 million. If at least 20 million contribute 1k, thats around 20 billion and I believe its enough to start up a campaign.

Call it daydreaming or whatever you like but with serious discipline, strategizing and mobilization, OMOYELE SOWORE CAN BECOME THE FACE OF THE YOUTH PRESIDENCY IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: I Am Impressed By Sowore by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
AgroSeeds:
[s]This is actually my first post in the politics section since I joined this Titanic Forum that made me a millionaire.

I am mightily impressed by this young man. His boldness and finesse is something I have never seen in any Nigerian youth for long.

Personally, I am promising to mobilise for him in the South Eastern part of the country.

To watch a minister of a so called federal republic of Nigeria call this man "inconsequential and worthless" just because of his ambition is the height of political brigandage!

Thats to show you that these people have no plans for us.

To retire the useless government of Muhammad Buhari is a task Nigerian youths must engage in.

I have always tried to avoid the murky waters of Nigerian politics but I guess its time to get dirty.

If Sowore is serious, I will sell one of my lands and pledge 200k to his campaign. I swear by this.

Nigerian youths have to become active in politics. These old men have failed us.

If every Nigerian youth can contribute at least 1 k to his campaign, it will finance it for him.

Nigeria has a youth poulation of over 50 million. If at least 20 million contribute 1k, thats around 20 billion and I believe its enough to start up a campaign.

Call it daydreaming or whatever you like but with serious discipline, strategizing and mobilization, OMOYELE SOWORE CAN BECOME THE FACE OF THE YOUTH PRESIDENCY IN NIGERIA.

N.B
Buhari is very useless and has nothing to offer Nigeria. We must retire him with immediate effect. Thats if we can eschew tribalism and clannishness[/s].

Afonjas deceiving his coneskull. After joining and conniving with your masters to pull down IPOB/ Nnamdi Kanu, you now want us to support your own? Afonjas, are you people okay?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Impressed By Sowore by forreelinc(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
yay we thank God for u
Re: I Am Impressed By Sowore by AgroSeeds: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Clinton9000:

Afonjas deceiving his coneskull
Please am not that. You people have to get serious.
Re: I Am Impressed By Sowore by AgroSeeds: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Clinton9000:

Afonjas deceiving his coneskull. After joining and conniving with your masters to pull down IPOB/ Nnamdi Kanu, you now want us to support your own? Afonjas, are you people okay?

I am more of your brother than you can know. Let me tell you something, if we come together... we can defeat this men and move over to the next chapter of this hustle.
Re: I Am Impressed By Sowore by OfoIgbo: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
Anyway vote for Sowore is a wasted vote. He fought hard to help bring in the current disastrous Buhari regime.
I, as an Igbo youth will not be supporting Sowore. A man without foresight, and prone to gigantic ERRORS OF JUDGEMENT
Re: I Am Impressed By Sowore by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
AgroSeeds:

I am more of your brother than you can know. Let me tell you something, if we come together... we can defeat this men and move over to the next chapter of this hustle.

Look Look Look Afonja, if you dare call me your brother again, you will regret your life. Go and unite with your brother in Benin Republic.
Re: I Am Impressed By Sowore by AgroSeeds: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
OfoIgbo:
Anyway vote for Sowore is a wasted vote. He fought hard to help bring in the current disastrous Buhari regime.
I, as an Igbo youth will not be supporting Sowore. A man without foresight, and prone to gigantic ERRORS OF JUDGEMENT

Nwanne its not a wasted vote. You people should not give up. Every vote is vital.

Ndi ntorobia alaigbo ga emelifu ndi ori (thieves) anyi kporo ndi ochichi.

Even if we dont win, we the youths can make a statement. Let me tell you something, I have sworn since 2007 not to ever participate in politics when my candidate Ngige was rigged out in Anambra.

But I have come to realise that sitting by the side helps nobody.

Let me die the day I ever vote PDP or APC in this country again.

1 Like

Re: I Am Impressed By Sowore by ImperialYoruba: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
AgroSeeds:
This is actually my first post in the politics section since I joined this Titanic Forum that made me a millionaire.

Thats to show you that these people have no plans for us and the future generations. All they know is themselves and their children.

Nigeria has a youth poulation of over 50 million. If at least 20 million contribute 1k, thats around 20 billion and I believe its enough to start up a campaign.

N.B
Buhari is very useless and has nothing to offer Nigeria. We must retire him with immediate effect. Thats if we can eschew tribalism and clannishness.

Great write up!
People like you, people like Charles Soludo, and many others, need to be the voices that represent SE and speak out forcefully to recover the lost glory, in all its most positive events and successes.

We don't hear enough of people like you here.

I respectfully believe that before retiring the Administration of Buhari, Igbos must, as a critical mission, retire the crux of disadvantaged leadership that hold power over the destiny of SE.

Young people like yourself with such futuristic aspirations and mindset owe it as a duty to help save Igboland.

You might wonder why Im not recommending same prescription for Yorubaland. Out of the six SW zone states bad leadership is never above a 20% mark, and is never consistent or permanent, but is there nonetheless.

If we apply the 80/20 rule, 80% of the time Yoruba leaders have a political solution to resolve social issues, 20% of the time they fvck up.

We need redress in Yorubaland as well, particularly in our ambition for restructuring.

The 80/20 rule, when applied in SE produces the opposite; 80% of the time the Administrations and leadership get it wrong. The voice of the 20% who get it right and have the brightness and zeal to bring greatness to Igboland are drowned.

I have not heard an Igbo voice speak the way you just did in a very long time. It's a relief to hear and know there is still hope for renewed greatness from that side.

On the issue of Sowore and youth taking over the mantle of power, we must not throw the baby out with the bath water otherwise we deplete the political landscape of tested and proven wisdom in trade for new but untested and unproven fanaticism.

The Yoruba has an adage -
Omode gbon, Agba gbon, lafi da Ile Ife.

A dash of youthful liberalism mixed with a spice of conservative stability were the building blocks upon which we erected the citadel of Ife civilization.

We can do it...we must do it...but not without the stability of our elders steering us forward.

We just need to identify which elders are for keeps...and which to jettison at the next election.

We can also apply the 80/20 rule, and for every 80% youth nominated we will have no more than 20% of elders in the over 70yr old age bracket.

Good luck!
Re: I Am Impressed By Sowore by AgroSeeds: 9:50am On May 19, 2018
Re: I Am Impressed By Sowore by Clentuzbaba(m): 11:56am On May 19, 2018
OP plz stop replying all these embittered cowards and let them burry their lazy arss in shame.
We owe no apology to anyone in sending dat onlooker called Jonathan back to wre he belonged. That we don't have d govt we desired right is not a failure, d day we stop trying is d day we actually failed. Thomas Edison tried 999 times b4 we can all enjoy a light bulb today.

Anyone in a right mind will knw SOWORE is d best alternative 4 Nigerians now, considering our past & recent experiences.

To all d naysayers I have this 4 u, plz continue ur discouragement while we continue our quest for good governance. Ur discouragement mean we r doing d right tin, ur hatred 4 us is ur lack of such guts to try until u get d desired result.
But this is one important tin I want u to remember each day of ur life

IF U R NOT PART OF D SOLUTION, U R PART OF D PROBLEM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chobok Girls: Negotiations With Boko Haram Halted - PMB Reveals. See Why!! / What Secondus Said At PDP Emergency NEC Meeting / Food For Thought For Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.