Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Food For Thought For Nigerian Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food For Thought For Nigerian Youths (740 Views)

Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC / Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food For Thought For Nigerian Youths by Easzy96(m): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Sexy breasts and nipPLES are more valuable than brains and principLES, these days.
And that’s why more Nigerians on DSTV watched Big Brother Africa than CNN. And that’s how we got here.
That’s why you pay for V.VIP next to D’banj at Quilox and think that a class or book is too expensive.
She wants a sound and responsible guy, she’s fine, she has a wardrobe of designer clothes, but no library, plan or a book of her own. Should you take her serious?
And then, we stumbled upon CNN while searching for MTV and Telemundo, and I asked her if she knows what’s happening in Syria, and she asked me, “do you mean cereal”?
I’m coming…
I asked my cousin the last time he read a book, and he said “but I’m not writing any exams”.
At 4 Points by Sheraton few weekends ago, someone offered to buy me an over priced bottle of Moet’s Rose Champagne, he said he’s been a follower, and in turn, asked for a discount for the Hexavian Masterclass. I laughed and asked him, so when you popped this third champagne, did you ask for a discount?
And that explains what’s happening…
No matter what you have, you are what you value more. Poor People going NOWHERE value entertainment, people growing RICH value education.
America is the entertainment capital of the world, with trillions of dollars in debt. China is the industrial capital of the world with the fastest growing economy. America or China, which is the model?
We can get it right:
Nigeria is changing, but will favour only those positioned and prepared. Invest time and money in the knowledge and business of your passion. Remember, “Empty bags don’t stand straight”.. Stand out. The secret is “Build the mind, the business and the brand”.

Read More: https://9jalife.com.ng/a-food-for-thought-for-young-nigerians/

2 Likes

Re: Food For Thought For Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
God bless you.

I totally understand what Buhari meant. The context of reception is what killed it.
The most successful in our society today are politicians, scammers, ritualists, drug dealers and those in entertainment. With the exception of drug dealers (and maybe entertainers) this na soft work squad. The youth want the soft work route to riches. This has made many of us lazy. The truth is often a bitter pill to swallow.

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought For Nigerian Youths by Man2utd(m): 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nice write up...
Re: Food For Thought For Nigerian Youths by Cromagnon: 3:10am On Apr 21, 2018
Earthbound:
God bless you.

I totally understand what Buhari meant. The context of reception is what killed it.
The most successful in our society today are politicians, scammers, ritualists, drug dealers and those in entertainment. With the exception of drug dealers (and maybe entertainers) this na soft work squad. The youth want the soft work route to riches. This has made many of us lazy. The truth is often a bitter pill to swallow.
my brother politics and scamming are not for lazy ppl o.unscrupulous yes
despicable ,mos def
but not lazy
Re: Food For Thought For Nigerian Youths by Cromagnon: 3:11am On Apr 21, 2018
Easzy96:
Sexy breasts and nipPLES are more valuable than brains and principLES, these days.
And that’s why more Nigerians on DSTV watched Big Brother Africa than CNN. And that’s how we got here.
That’s why you pay for V.VIP next to D’banj at Quilox and think that a class or book is too expensive.
She wants a sound and responsible guy, she’s fine, she has a wardrobe of designer clothes, but no library, plan or a book of her own. Should you take her serious?
And then, we stumbled upon CNN while searching for MTV and Telemundo, and I asked her if she knows what’s happening in Syria, and she asked me, “do you mean cereal”?
I’m coming…
I asked my cousin the last time he read a book, and he said “but I’m not writing any exams”.
At 4 Points by Sheraton few weekends ago, someone offered to buy me an over priced bottle of Moet’s Rose Champagne, he said he’s been a follower, and in turn, asked for a discount for the Hexavian Masterclass. I laughed and asked him, so when you popped this third champagne, did you ask for a discount?

as innnnnnnn
well said brah

And that explains what’s happening…
No matter what you have, you are what you value more. Poor People going NOWHERE value entertainment, people growing RICH value education.
America is the entertainment capital of the world, with trillions of dollars in debt. China is the industrial capital of the world with the fastest growing economy. America or China, which is the model?
We can get it right:
Nigeria is changing, but will favour only those positioned and prepared. Invest time and money in the knowledge and business of your passion. Remember, “Empty bags don’t stand straight”.. Stand out. The secret is “Build the mind, the business and the brand”.

Read More: https://9jalife.com.ng/a-food-for-thought-for-young-nigerians/
Re: Food For Thought For Nigerian Youths by justtoodark: 3:15am On Apr 21, 2018
bros,they are finished...the black woman was finished long ago anyways...

now,its your turn,adam...eve will willfully help your enemies to finish you off...gladly she shall do that....

go back to genesis and read and understand.....its just a page of the bible.....

not realy hard to understand....
Re: Food For Thought For Nigerian Youths by justtoodark: 3:20am On Apr 21, 2018
and something like that is in the koran too....

thats why moslems are very strict with women....moslems are not stvpid....

whatever....

(1) (Reply)

General Yakubu Gowon's Advise To Buhari... / $16b Nipp Funds: The Fact-sheet / Counter Thread: Outbreak Of PDP Propagandists On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.