Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration (47230 Views)

Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration / Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by nasuite: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
kennygee:
I am only here for the comments and to tell you that you are one of the problems of this Country if you don't have your PVC.

Aunty Lo jokojor... Who PVC help? Since you don dey vote what has changed...

...runs off from thread... Haters on my prowl...
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by youngcity: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Purewatermeji:
We Yoruba Muslims will always love and support the north and Buhari. No matter what the igbos think, Buhari must rule us till 2023 whether he performs or not. He's a Muslim and that's more important sad

Who are the we? everyone other person don get sense, seems you're the only left to receive sense... Stop bigotry, and moreover; is yoruba Muslim the new tribe in Nigeria? Mtcheww
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by thunder74(m): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
fk001:
What you see online is not enough to justify what's happening in real life.

By the way there is no any better candidate than Buhari, he is our best option for now.
This is an insult. I hate to hear that nobody is better than Buhari. What has he achieved in his betterment? You mean if he dies today, Nigeria dies with him? I am not surprise at all, some sycophant idiots said same thing about Abacha and God saved us.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by funmike83(f): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
fk001:

By the way there is no any better candidate than
Buhari, he is our best option for now.

How can you say Buhari is our last option, are you choosing death and hardship as your last option? As far as I am concern any other option from Buhari is the best. The hardship is too much and the insecurity
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
But I thought Igbo leaders went about kissing his ass for the dream of Igbo presidency..what an inconsequential generation
highpriestess:
hunger don wipe mumu comot from my yoruba brothers.grin
they don turn wailers.cheesy

backtodaura.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
It makes more sense to me Now.

It will be easier for me to decide on the next president with the plethora of options,
This one is minus one already.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by gr8tone: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Anyone ranting about this now should know that almajeris are not on social media. They will still vote him again. Don't underrate the power of the almajeris
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by senatorshegsy5: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
It shall never be well with APC politians, and if you are down with APC, it shall never be well with you too.
HABA! WELL NA CORRECT PRAYER U PRAY SHA.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by sapele914(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
AdamuAudu:
My people, it now our turn to kick this dead, brainless incompetent dumbest dunce our of the scene. Try to talk to your neighbours, your friends, even in the transport, everywhere you are with people. Talk to them the implication of still giving Buhari another chance.. Tell every one about Buhari's cabal bearing in mind that this will be his last chance and that he Buhaei can do every harm to any body especially the enemy regions IPOB, the south south and individual perceived anemies. Go out there and talk aloud. Never. May God Almight take control. Amen.
There Fulani militants as am posting this text, is in every states now waiting for Buhari's secnd coming. May God take control.
Long epistle,long story short, waste of time,The President is Hausa Fulani they control things,even if you like wake all the generations of dead people from your local government & State,President Buhari will win in a landslide,only death can stop the President from winning.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by mema900: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
fk001:

By the way there is no any better candidate than Buhari, he is our best option for now.

It shall never be well with ur entire linage

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by hidhrhis(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
It shall never be well with APC politians, and if you are down with APC, it shall never be well with you too.
oga why nah my father na apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by zuma4k(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
If the Incumbent President could perform so poorly in fulfilling his electoral promises in his first term, it beats my imagination the imminent untold hardship and killings in his second term if reelected with nothing more to fight for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by nedu2000(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Purewatermeji:
We Yoruba Muslims will always love and support the north and Buhari. No matter what the igbos think, Buhari must rule us till 2023 whether he performs or not. He's a Muslim and that's more important sad
whether he performs or not? So after 2023 with the country in ruins what next?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by IdeyFindWife: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
fasho01:
It's not by online reactions upandan

Let's react with our PVCs next general elections

That's the only way forward & that message must be knocked into, even, the thickest skulls inevery village at the grassroots llevels.

2019, they know the usual divide&rule tactics they use, plus the lies, the stomach-infrastructure they use to blind the pple, the thugs & the rigging.

Buhari will be the last nail in Nigeria's coffin if he finds his way back into power come 2019 but online ranting won't stop him. The pple his crowd are counting on are not even the browsing type.

The Almajiri Army, the illiterate old market women, the rugged local artisans, they're often not the browsing type. They have numbers and the tipping point could very well be them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by ooshinibos: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Honestly ..who would leave a position where the company is generating a billion naira a day , its not easy to leave the president office in Nigeria ..just too much enjoyment , power and wealth ...I have been there before ..Nigerian office appointment is too much enjoyment , even local government chairman in Naija is enjoyment and wealth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
sapele914:
Is your suffering because of the President,Don't you have a father or mother?Who brought you into this world?suffering is something you have been going through all your life,I thought your middle name was Poverty?
Well sapele ppl are known lunatics
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by sapele914(m): 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
funmike83:

How can you say Buhari is our last option, are you choosing death and hardship as your last option? As far as I am concern any other option from Buhari is the best. The hardship is too much and the insecurity
Go and better your life,Nigeria is a 180 million people with 36 States and 774 Local Governments,it is your personal responsibility to improve your life, the President of Nigeria does not owe you anything so stop deceiving yourself waiting for a Messiah,even if Donald Trump and Barak Obama were joint Presidents of Nigeria you will not be any better,you reap what you sow. The sooner you get with the program the better for you.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by tmeg: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Sorry for you Religious maniac ,you are among the problems we have in Nigeria, but the truth is that non of a person with your ideology can save Nigeria one day you will be victim of yourself.

A Repugnant mendicant
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by excel101(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Though its his rights to recontest, but he's not different from every other politicians. He promised running one term, now he's going for another. He's neither creative nor innovative, too dull and sickle for a president.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Adebowale89(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:

backtodaura.

will u keep your stupidity offline? you illiterate should know, Yoruba had PDP fans and member too

if Yoruba support buhari wahala, if they don't support problem. no wonder you folks are called pigs by KANU, stubborn grass
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Until a better candidate is presented, my vote will be cast in favor of Buhari. The last guy in charge said "stealing is not corruption" while his wife called Northern Nigerians "almajiris". If a leader cannot control his tongue, he is NOT suited to lead. [I know one IDIOT will be offended by my words and some other IDIOTS will try and throw insults. Oya, start].
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by sapele914(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:

Well sapele ppl are known lunatics
Best believe,they say Charity begins at home I am waiting on your families medical history from CRV for a forensic search to establish and trace where the generational instability originated from.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Adebowale89(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
thunder74:

This is an insult. I hate to hear that nobody is better than Buhari. What has he achieved in his betterment? You mean if he dies today, Nigeria dies with him? I am not surprise at all, some sycophant idiots said same thing about Abacha and God saved us.

I'm surprise you're writing to that ffk001 slowpoke instead of striking him with thunder

he was one of the baby in the house fed by his parent who's enjoying buhari hardship
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by gtown: 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
God will punish those of you who think everybody must think the way you think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by gtown: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Purewatermeji:
Nobody expects P.I.Gs to smile over this good news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by thunderbabs: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Buhari and ApC..... Dont angry me undecided
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by sapele914(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
thunder74:

Who cares what the president has achieved for a 180 million people,are you really interested in what the president has done for the Almijiris and beggars or are you an almijiri or beggar yourself? what interest me more is what have you achieved for yourself?

If I may ask can you list 3 of your personal achievements under 16 years of Pdp rule at the Federal Level.

You claim God saved Nigerians from Sani Abacha in 1998 since then you have not been able to get your life going?This is 2018 and you are still crying to God to come and save you again?ungrateful serpent.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by tuboi: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=Purewatermeji post=66561683]We Yoruba Muslims will always love and support the north and Buhari. No matter what the igbos think, Buhari must rule us till 2023 whether he performs or not. He's a Muslim and that's more important sad[/quo
e]

U're an illiterate
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Airoflaw(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
RIP
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Noblefirstlady: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
I would not be surprised when he win's the election.Naigerians are funny people, somtimes I wonder if his supporters actually live in Nigeria or they don't go through the hardships others go through.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by maasoap(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:

backtodaura.
Your story, opinion and verdict about your Yoruba brothers will change after the election. Don't be carried away.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Onucs(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
This is no breaking news. We all knew he will lyk to come back but I ask, are we going to let that happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News / Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 / Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.