Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration (47222 Views)

Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration / Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Wetlink: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
I like the fact that he has Indicated interest in running for a 2nd term. The embarrassment wey this man go use commot for office go wear facecap
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by shapman: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
All they can do is to react on social media like combination of hydrogen and helium, awon ti react.js undecided

Kindly spare a minute of your precious time to...

Check out this thread, you will love our little Princess and vote her...

https://www.nairaland.com/4414176/princess-success-needs-vote
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
#NEVER AGAIN!
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by tbliss22(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
Let us all start getting our PVCs asap. I don't care what anyone thinks about this government, all I know is that as for me and my household we are sending Bubu and his entire crazy morons back to daura.

We voted him back in 2015 thinking they've got something to offer but lo and behold he's just too empty upstairs......

#getyourpvcimmediately because no time to check time. APC and their cohort are really working to rig the upcoming election. Let the sensible Nigerian youth wake up this time around and do the needful even if it's just this once.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Uguruzik(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
fk001:
What you see online is not enough to justify what's happening in real life.

What do you mean by what you see online? Are we no more in Nigeria?

By the way there is no any better candidate than Buhari, he is our best option for now.

If Buhari is your best candidate, your best candidate, it simply means that the country is bound to fail for ever
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Adegboye15(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Pls go get your PVC ........Anyway if u wish to partner and co-own a vehicle for transport business, investing as low as #10k and start earning per each trip for 5 years or invest #100k and make 200k within 24 months or invest #1m and make #2.4 million within 24 months,then Transberg Logistic Company is the answer,get my contact from my signature for detailed info.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by nextstep(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Purewatermeji:
We Yoruba Muslims will always love and support the north and Buhari. No matter what the igbos think, Buhari must rule us till 2023 whether he performs or not. He's a Muslim and that's more important sad

Please please please, don't tell me that he's the only viable candidate. There must be at least 10,000 well qualified, Northern, muslim (since that's your requirement) men and women who can do a much better job than PMB. I would have expected APC to simply reject his candidacy and field some more competent people. It's as if they are intent on losing the election. This is extremely selfish of him, putting his ambition ahead of an entire country after not being able to deliver in his first term.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Turantula(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
fk001:

By the way there is no any better candidate than Buhari, he is our best option for now.
Head slamming brain < 0.0005miligram
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by beejay501: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nenejeje:
PVC is your answer not the social media

Have You Registered?
abeg where can I register.. I must vote this time around
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:
hunger don wipe mumu comot from my yoruba brothers.grin
they don turn wailers.cheesy

backtodaura.

I guess your igbo brothers don't stay in Nigeria. They stay in Biafra abi?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Hardware77(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Purewatermeji:
We Yoruba Muslims will always love and support the north and Buhari. No matter what the igbos think, Buhari must rule us till 2023 whether he performs or not. He's a Muslim and that's more important sad
sarcasm
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Walelavender(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
"Daura here I come"! So says PMB grin South -East/West/South and North Central are no go areas for PMB. It's gonna be bumper to bumper . The rigging pattern would be
Kano vs Rivers
Kastina vs Delta
Kaduna vs Cross River
Sokoto vs Oyo
Bayelsa vs Kebbi
Edo vs Zamfara....etc
Let the game begin!
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by smileyoo: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
we knew from bubu's body language, that he is interested for the 2019 elections bid. if nigerians want a better future, they better unite to vote this incompetent, senile old man, out of aso-rock. pls go and get your pvc, and make sure your votes counts. bubu 've nothing good to offer nigerians, every part of this nation is feeling the negative impact of his mal-admnistration. insecurity, unemployment, poverty, e.t.c. don't differentiate between tribe and religion, we 're all victims of their negative impacts. any govt that can not profer solutions to these basic problems, 've no bussiness been in govt.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by thunder74(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
sapele914:
Who cares what the president has achieved for a 180 million people,are you really interested in what the president has done for the Almijiris and beggars or are you an almijiri or beggar yourself? what interest me more is what have you achieved for yourself?

If I may ask can you list 3 of your personal achievements under 16 years of Pdp rule at the Federal Level.

You claim God saved Nigerians from Sani Abacha in 1998 since then you have not been able to get your life going?This is 2018 and you are still crying to God to come and save you again?ungrateful serpent.

Unfortunately I am tempted to reply you. I am not a politician, I am a lawyer, Notary Public of Nigeria, Real Estate Investor and business man and have lived in this country for about 45 years.

My last 3 achievements under PDP 16 years rule for your information

Finished my university degree, got married and raised 3 kids
Open my chambers and 2 companies
Bought about three cars (2 SUV and a saloon car)
Built about 2 houses, 12 shops
Built my own office permanent site
Etc.....

I have answered you, please be honest to list your personal achievements in the last three years of APC government and if you have non to list, list the one you see someone you know has achieved.

For your information, I am an employer of labour, but business got really bad since Buhari came on board 3 years ago, I sacked some of my staff because they are becoming unprofitable and we find it difficult to close margins.

You may not understand the situation probably somebody somewhere is still responsible for your maintenance. Ask people that feed others, they will tell you how bad things have become since Buhari came on board.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Amigos12(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hold up! Hold up!! Go get your PVC, Go out and vote at the appointed time, Defend your votes guys.This would be the most interesting election we would have in a while.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by keneck1: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
It shall never be well with APC politians, and if you are down with APC, it shall never be well with you too.
it is only pple with curses on their head will dare say this nonsense,o boy be careful what you say with your mouth,abi nah frustration self,kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by HallaDaTruth: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
Mbuhari godforbidit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Tecno66: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
Purewatermeji:
Your own na religious consideration. Thats all. Thats why I have hardly heard any of you speak out against the herdsmen attacks. Ultimately, God is the one to settle 2019.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Dolapo873: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Purewatermeji:
senseless idiot
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by sparkwil(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Purewatermeji:

You better stop your silly generalisation.

Re.tard
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by rolams(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
Purewatermeji:

WHO SEND YOU? May your Se-n-se be reformated. Take time!
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by AdamuAudu: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
sapele914:
Long epistle,long story short, waste of time,The President is Hausa Fulani they control things,even if you like wake all the generations of dead people from your local government & State,President Buhari will win in a landslide,only death can stop the President from winning.
Oh gracious Father, you know best but when the IPOB memmer protested with small size flags, Buhari ordered the mlitary to aim and shot at Kabu and many others died. Now his Fulani members are killing with fire arms in every state, Buhari is looking the opposite. God Almighty, please take control. Let your will preveil but we are suffering too much from this Buhari in many ways. I trust you will come to our aid. Thank you O Lord . Amen
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by blazer2018: 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
jimrog:

PDP had more than 40% votes in the sw in 2015 so don't be surprised if u see ppl opposing Buhari from the sw....

Though Buhari's popularity has dwindled since he became President due to his insensitivity to the killings by the herdsmen and the economic hardship of our people...If PDP think they can ride on cheap media stunts to send him out of Aso Rock, they are seriously sleeping on a moving bike.

While in power, and with loads of funds and military at its command, they still struggled to deliver 40%...Do you know how much they spent in SW only? They have to work'very hard, close ranks with aggrieved members allover the country...because Buhari's failure in governance only can't get rid of him.

And then you need to consider the popularity of APC in the region too...It won't be easy to oust him here in the SW.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Idrisk19(m): 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Alihamdulillah, Am So Happy
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by pawesome(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
fk001:

abeg....not OUR best option...he is YOUR best option...
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by SmartPolician: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
jimrog:

PDP had more than 40% votes in the sw in 2015 so don't be surprised if u see ppl opposing Buhari from the sw....

Where I went to register for my PVC at Ikeja. An INEC official, a Yoruba woman, was shouting: make sure you vote oh! U are drinking garri now, by 2019, u may not even see garri to drink if these people continue (but she didn't mention any names) grin
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by IBBG(m): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
SmartPolician:

Where I went to register for my PVC at Ikeja. An INEC official, a Yoruba woman, was shouting: make sure you vote oh! U are drinking garri now, by 2019, u may not even see garri to drink if these people continue (but she didn't mention any names) grin

hehehehehehehehehe. Buhari might lose lagos by a fat margin.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Kclique: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
fk001:
By the above statement, you have succeeded to insult yourself, Nigerias and Nigerians.
I suppose you are not up to 50 years, Buhari iS over 70 years.
I suppose you are more educated than Buhari.
I suppose you are using either a smart phone or a tab, meaning you are more technically savvy than Buhari.

From the above, you are more qualified than Buhari.
Theyfore, saying that no Nigerian is more qualified than the man is the height of insult on a collective sensibilities.

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Iamthoney(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
fk001:

By the way there is no any better candidate than Buhari, he is my best option for now.

Fixed
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Nenejeje(f): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
beejay501:

abeg where can I register.. I must vote this time around

where are you located? you can register at INEC designated centre near you
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration by Trustme2(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
Go and all get your PVC. If you've not gotten one then do not complain about the result of the election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure / Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State / Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.