Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda (40436 Views)

Again, Buhari Shuts Down 3rd Term Agenda Talks / Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hunger knows no tribe or religion

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by Troublemaker007(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
We will put most of y’all in jail and retirement with no gratuity and pension, come 2019. Youth ti take over. They can continue laughing because it is their last.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by YINKS89(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sarakis is not so happy from d pics.
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by Mhiztamurtala(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting

So many APC governors seem to be very happy about the President's second term agenda declaration.

See photos of them laughing with ecstasy and joy.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-apc-governors-laugh-with-joy-as-buhari-declares-his-second-term-agenda/

Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023.

Quote me and die b4 2019..
Mtcheew!
Sai BABA

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by honestivo(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
The president must fulfilled his previous electoral promises now ,if not he will fine difficult to win again.
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by abike12(f): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
that guy with the gap tooth, second from left. God will judge him for what he did to those students
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by kkboy(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nice, I only pity my SE Brothers & Sister who still do not understand how politics is played in Nigeria.
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by emmalord(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
beginning of APC down fall. pastor watch and pray because 2019 will not be business as usual. grin
EdifiedCEO:

So many APC governors seem to be very happy about the President's second term agenda declaration.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-apc-governors-laugh-with-joy-as-buhari-declares-his-second-term-agenda/

Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by HomeOfMe(f): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
EdifiedCEO:

Lmfao..,the way they were laughing looks so funny. "OLD MEN GONE WILD".
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by DonVikings: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't see any governor.
All I see are ass-licking zombie leaders.
Yes. Zombies like these fathers and grand fathers below. cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by Praktikals(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't see any governor. All I see are ass-licking zombie leaders.
Click like if you want to know the secret of what makes NwaAmaikpe high, 24/7

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by RealGucci: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
another mugagbe loading.
thr will be serious bloodshed 2019

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by Smooyis(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Many of them are not happy in the real sense of it. Hypocrisy everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by NdiaraIGBO: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
emror4u:
angry

It will never happen

My PVC is ready

Werey, your pvc? To vote for whom? FFK abi?

Oloripelebe!
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by Newpride(m): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Buhari is never an option for the betterment of this country.

But he remains the best of there is no better option .

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by NdiaraIGBO: 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
RealGucci:
another mugagbe loading.
thr will be serious bloodshed 2019

Hahaha ha! Wailer's bloodshed ba!

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by HomeOfMe(f): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
EdifiedCEO:

My middle finger . Omoyele Sowoi please contest.
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by Troublemaker007(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Divay22:
Thiefs angry angry

Thieves. And that is what they are. Get your PVC ready.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by daclint(m): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
nonsense

Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by magzey: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sai BABA my vote and my family vote belongs to BUHARI come 2019 in shaa Allah. ���

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by HomeOfMe(f): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
Buhari 1-0 Nigerians.
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by BenzEne1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
Makaveli1166:
Buhari issa terrorist.quote me and die.

quoted you..... Didnt die..... Stop hate speech tho..... Just might be you who gets hit..... Get a pvc and stop internet propaganda.....
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by autonomous22: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
This man get mind o
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by akilo1: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
where is bello? grin
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by obowunmi(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
I pray Buhari DIES before this happen.

Wicked man, BokoHoram Terrorist.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by IME1: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
angry
He who laughs last...

Laughing is good
Laughing is good for the health
Laughing makes a tense situation thaw

But when you laugh and majority of others cry, you need to check to ensure that that laughter is not
Saddistic
Demonic
Mocking
and
Fake

Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by NdiaraIGBO: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Buhari 1-0 Biafrans.
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by tfelicityk(m): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Smiling.... Which candidate is credible?
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by rajiraymond(m): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
This is a welcome development and majority of Nigerians have been anxious to hear it.
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by einsteine(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lol, Buhari till 2023.

I am just laughing at all those people saying get your PVC. One of the greatest misconceptions about the 2015 election is the mistaken belief that voters removed Jonathan.

The power brokers removed Jonathan. He didn't have the influence or cojones to fight them and he had to make way.

Buhari, on the other hand, has been preparing for the 2019 election since 2015. Putting his trusted acolytes in every important position, taking full control of the security apparatus and allowing fear and insecurity prevail in areas of the north that the opposition would have gotten are some of the plays Buhari has carried out and he will win the 2019 election, by HOOK or CROOK.

If elections were important, they would have been banned.
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by seguno2: 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Troublemaker007:
We will put most of y’all in jail and retirement with no gratuity and pension, come 2019. Youth ti take over. They can continue laughing because it is their last.

I hope that you have your PVC otherwise there is nothing to take over by any lazy, jobless youth.
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by Makaveli1166(m): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
BenzEne1:

quoted you..... Didnt die..... Stop hate speech tho..... Just might be you who gets hit..... Get a pvc and stop internet propaganda.....
my friend seems you lack comprehension.thats just the naked undiluted truth even a blind man knows better.however i gat 3pvc's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juju: Charm At Nigerian Embassy In France (Video) / We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola / 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku In Fight To The Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.