Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda (40463 Views)

Again, Buhari Shuts Down 3rd Term Agenda Talks / Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:35am On Apr 10, 2018
Shameful and further disappointing
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by declassicist: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2018
Iblad0994:
I dedicate this FTC to my fellow patriotic Nigerians. We need to change these old men smile to sadness come next election.

We did it to Jonathan, we fought for him to remain the president after the demise of Yar’Adua , he repaid it back with corruption and negligence . We kicked him out and the rest is history.

We believed in Buhari based to his projected integrity and we saw a change in him, hopes are high like the hills of idanre , but what did he do?

He also repaid us with poverty, insecurity and maximum arrogance from his comrades.

Now he challenged us that he wants to be president again, we need to show them our might once more and make sure we send him and his fellow change agents back to Daura and their respective zones.

We will keep on changing the president until we get it right. We will not stop , we’ll vote another president. If he also thread the same path, we will also vote him out until Nigeria becomes a nation well respected.

Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by declassicist: 8:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Gej was voted out because he played a gentleman politics but this our new president's love for power will not allow him to give up power easily. 2018 is not far, just watch the way they will rig the election to favour the incumbent president. This man knows what he is doing. He has strategically put his men and loyalist in key positions so that the rigging of the election can follow a smooth process. The INEC chairman is his inlaw. He is in absolute control of the military. The head of the Nigerian police is his puppet. The fulani heardsmen are his foot soldiers. My dear pray for this country.
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by doubleZ88(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2018
Iblad0994:
I dedicate this FTC to my fellow patriotic Nigerians. We need to change these old men smile to sadness come next election.

We did it to Jonathan, we fought for him to remain the president after the demise of Yar’Adua , he repaid it back with corruption and negligence . We kicked him out and the rest is history.

We believed in Buhari based to his projected integrity and we saw a change in him, hopes are high like the hills of idanre , but what did he do?

He also repaid us with poverty, insecurity and maximum arrogance from his comrades.

Now he challenged us that he wants to be president again, we need to show them our might once more and make sure we send him and his fellow change agents back to Daura and their respective zones.

We will keep on changing the president until we get it right. We will not stop , we’ll vote another president. If he also thread the same path, we will also vote him out until Nigeria becomes a nation well respected.

i totl
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by doubleZ88(m): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2018
Iblad0994:

i totally agree with you but lets face it squarely. do we have any competent candidate who can stand him in d polls?
if we don't then I'm afraid buhari will still win.
my reason of saying this based on logistics. for buhari to come out means, there's no one who can compete with him.
Re: APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda by Najyin(m): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2018
It would be better we vote in a new party not all these old recycled bin of trash that we call leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Aisha Buhari? / Bandits Shoot & Burn Father Isaac Achi In Minna, Injure His Assistant / High Court Confirms Edison As Authentic Speaker Of Rivers Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.