Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE (21492 Views)

What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by peacengine(m): 12:49am On Jul 13, 2018
Don't lose hope bro, help is on the way

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
dominique:
Whoa! Approximately one million for a procedure, that's a lot. Surely there are cheaper options that are yet to be explored. NAF hospital is a very short distance to GRA, it shouldn't be too tasking to take her there. I pray she gets healed

Thank you for your responds.
I have been to NAF Base PWD they said it's beyoun them. I will post the referer letter latter which was given to me from NAF Base Ikeja.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by infostemcenter(f): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hello,

You should go for Stem Cell Therapy For Optic Nerve treatment in India lots of international patients come to India because of low price and better services provided to all.

You can watch our patients video : Mr. Reginald Paul Sherlock from Uk came to India for Optic Nerve Stem Cell Therapy

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Purplelover(f): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ohhh Woah, Dear Op.
Imagine how old OP will be, since his mother is 47yrs.
Please nairalanders, noone has enof and we all still want more and have several needs which is ok, i in particular wish i had enof to just help out. But can we just dare to be a miracle in OP's life, can we try to care a little to lift some burden off him and give him a reason to pay this forward. We don't want more depressed persons anymor.
Can about 200 of us out of the several viewers just send Op 1k each please while we pray and wish his mum well..

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
I didn't read all but i feel for you dear. Just seeing this.

What triggers her condition for her to be readmitted again?

The food that she eats, is it Dr r nutritionist that recommended them?

I have managed a diabetic patient once and an aged one but at a point, he was weaned off drugs gradually but completely due to the food I prepare for him.

It's the eye problem that is the issue but the diabetics can be controlled.
There are things around u that can help speed up her healing if she eats them. E.g.,
Make more of afang soup. Glad I which is the main vegetable controls diabetics. This soup was the major food I used. It regulates blood sugar very very well.

If u can, cook with Turkey lap(u will get that in frozen food shops). Healthier than all the meat and fish we have in Nigerian market. Skinless is the best.

I also discovered that there is garri for diabetic patients. White and almost without starch.
If she takes milk,go for dano slim.
Do u know what is called utazi leave?
U can use that and make small sauce for Irish potato.

All these should be part of her lifestyle.

There is more I will wanna introduce you to.

Saw ur account details
Will see what I can do.
Ent use my username.

Hold on, she will get well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Efeman1: 2:30am On Jul 15, 2018
Op whatsapp me. 07062597896

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Efeman1: 2:48am On Jul 15, 2018
infostemcenter:
Hello,

You should go for Stem Cell Therapy For Optic Nerve treatment in India lots of international patients come to India because of low price and better services provided to all.

You can watch our patients video : Mr. Reginald Paul Sherlock from Uk came to India for Optic Nerve Stem Cell Therapy

stem cell is already here in Nigeria. no need to go to India. I celebrate ur awareness of this latest medical technology. many keep running upandan wen the solution is just at their finger tip.

Happy Sunday everyone.

PS: OP call me. will help u with stem cells.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Efeman1:
Op whatsapp me. 07062597896

Greetings Sir/Ma. Thank you for your responds pls can I call you? Cus my phone can't whatsap for now cuss it's BlackBerry phone.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
Purplelover:
Ohhh Woah, Dear Op.
Imagine how old OP will be, since his mother is 47yrs.
Please nairalanders, noone has enof and we all still want more and have several needs which is ok, i in particular wish i had enof to just help out. But can we just dare to be a miracle in OP's life, can we try to care a little to lift some burden off him and give him a reason to pay this forward. We don't want more depressed persons anymor.
Can about 200 of us out of the several viewers just send Op 1k each please while we pray and wish his mum well..

This is great.
Thank you and God Bless you Amen.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
sassysure:
I didn't read all but i feel for you dear. Just seeing this.

What triggers her condition for her to be readmitted again?

The food that she eats, is it Dr r nutritionist that recommended them?

I have managed a diabetic patient once and an aged one but at a point, he was weaned off drugs gradually but completely due to the food I prepare for him.

It's the eye problem that is the issue but the diabetics can be controlled.
There are things around u that can help speed up her healing if she eats them. E.g.,
Make more of afang soup. Glad I which is the main vegetable controls diabetics. This soup was the major food I used. It regulates blood sugar very very well.

If u can, cook with Turkey lap(u will get that in frozen food shops). Healthier than all the meat and fish we have in Nigerian market. Skinless is the best.

I also discovered that there is garri for diabetic patients. White and almost without starch.
If she takes milk,go for dano slim.
Do u know what is called utazi leave?
U can use that and make small sauce for Irish potato.

All these should be part of her lifestyle.

There is more I will wanna introduce you to.

Saw ur account details
Will see what I can do.
Ent use my username.

Hold on, she will get well

She has been diagnosed of Chronic Kidney disease now which iss the reason she was admitted in Lasuth for two weeks and she has dialysis twice now going back to CliniX health Care on Tuesday for another
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2018
infostemcenter:
Hello,

Ok thank you ma
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Purplelover(f): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
#the1kchallenge #pleaseletsdothistogether #Nairalanders #Volunteers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
Purplelover:
#the1kchallenge #pleaseletsdothistogether #Nairalanders #Volunteers

Thanks so much I'm grateful.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by beatz5(f): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
engrj:
Dear Nairaland, please come to my aid I beg you all.

My mum is going blind.
I'm her only child and I'm helpless.

It started with diabetes which leads to partial blindness now about to be blind completely if nothing is done on time.

We have spent all we have, now she has been refer to Eye Foundation around G.R.A Lagos state.

I Base in Lagos, while my mum and my step dad Base in Benin Edo state, my mum is always alone except when my step dad is back from work.
If my mum should go blind now, it's going to be very tough for me to handle.

Please help me out in anyway you can.
She will come to Lagos soon for the treatment, though I was the one that actually delayed her coming to enable me get a better accommodation which I have done.

If you need any prove I'm ready to provide.
Mr. Seun.
And Lalasticala please help me to move this post to front page, it's ugent please thank you God Bless You All.
I told you to contact me on 08169836958
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2018
beatz5:

I told you to contact me on 08169836958

Ok let me do that now.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
Here is the update about my mother's health.

I Got some financial assistance here and i took her back to Clinix Health Care for another dialysis session on the 13/07/2018

Photos attached bellow.

Thanks everyone.
she's better now.
We bought two pant of blood for 30k, screening 11k
May Almighty Bless you all Amen.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
More of her on dialysis

Please i need all the help you can offer.

Please help me.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
On the 20/07/2018 he went for another dialysis again.

And Dr. finally open up to me that the only way out is to keep doing dialysis or go for a transplant, then i was sad again, i thought her kidney will pick up slowly.

The minimum amount we spend on this thing called dialysis is N50,000 plus transportation and we must do it twice in a week. Some times we do buy blood N15000 screening of the blood N6,000, then we pay for two injection that cost around N12,000.

If not for nairalanders only God knows what would have happen before now. So i a big thank you all.
May God Almighty continue to Bless You All Amen.
I'm still in need of all the help you can offer.

Help me please.
I'm alone in this if you doubt me, i can give you my house address and my mum phone no.

Please help me.
I have attached some documents to back up my story. You can contact them if you are doubting my story.

Her direct bank account. Name Akhare Flora O. First Bank 2009301003

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
Any help will go a long way please help me.
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Rocktation
Cc farano
Cc Dominique
@Lalasticlala
@Seun
@Rocktation
@farano
@Dominique

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Wapnetrealmcom: 2:12am On Jul 23, 2018
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
This is what i shared on my facebook yesterday . I believe it will be nice to share it here too.

ABOUT MRS. AKHARE FLORA OLOCHEMEUAN CASE (MY MOTHER) WHOM WAS DIAGNOSED OF CHRONIC
KIDNEY DISEASE CKD. AND SHE IS IN NEED OF FINANCIAL HELP TO GO FOR A TRANSPLANT.

From my inbox, I have so many Questions, from the comments section in my previous post and the one shared by friends there are so many Questions too.

Now I will like to respond to some of them one by one.
But before that, let me explain briefly how it all started.
My mother Mrs. Akhare Flora was diagnosed of diabetes some years back (close to 3 years now).

She face some personal challenges which leads to hypertension, the diabetes and hypertension contributed to chronic kidney disease. And it has also affected her sight (but not blind) which is the main reason she came to Lagos for a better treatment.

When she came to Lagos, I took her to Eye Foundation at G.R.A. Lagos state on getting there they conducted some test, and from the test result, we discovered she has chronic kidney disease. I was shocked as a Christian I rebuke it, but again I was scared hence I involved my doctor friends whom latter educated me more about kidney diseases.

Some weeks later, I decided to take her to another hospital around shasha Lagos state. We met Dr. xxxxx after explanation and all that she open up to us that, there is a drug she will get for my mum (to treat kidney disease) and it will cost us N80k to cut the long story short, I paid via mobile transfer. My mum was on the drugs for like a month her condition got worsen and I latter rush her to Lagos State Teaching Hospital Lasuth, from Lasuth, she was referred to Clinix health care for immediate dialysis.

I have attached the photo of the drug sold to me for N80k by the Dr. xxxx and I have gotten a layer to take legal action against her for free though he is out of the country for now to return end of this month.

We have done dialysis more than four times now and we must go for another section before end of this week.

NOW ABOUT SOME OF THE QUESTIONUESTIONS:

QUESTION: Has she gotten a donation?
ANSWER: No. (Though I wouldn’t mind donating one for her
cus she is my mum, but I’m not sure if mine will match. And the saddest part is I’m her only child so it’s really difficult but my step dad must sort this out)

QUESTION: Have you taken her to church?
ANSWER: Yes i to her MFM Region 4 headquarters Lagos and I’m working on taken her to Winner’s
Chapel, T. B. Joshua and Christ Embassy very soon.

QUESTION: How much is needed for the kidney transplant?
ANSWER: No idea yet. Her Dr. atLasuth, ask me write a letter to the CMD. Of Lasuth to enable them give me Doctor’s report which will cover the needed information’s concerning the amount needed and all the needed prove.

QUESTION: Have you try tradition (Local herb):
ANSWER: Yes, it contributed to her present predicament as such we regretted it.

QUESTION: Do you have documents to back up your claim?
ANSWER: Yes. To me I think the photo of her on dialysis
machine is enough evidence but I have also attached some of the receipts I have right now and I will attach more tomorrow.

QUESTION: Why don’t you go to TV. Station?
ANSWER: Yes i been there, they requested for some documents and I will provide it before end of this month.

QUESTION: Have you inform her local government chairman where she work?
Answer: Yes but no respond yet from him (Ikpoba-Okha L.G.A. Benin city Edo State. But her NOGE Chairman Mr. Scot help us with some money.

In addition, why is that you (i) don’t respond to messages or comments on time? Well why we were in Lasuth, it was so tough that I have to sell off my phone to raise money to run some test and buy injection too. So for now, I only come online when I’m at home using my neighbor’s laptop or when i'm at work.

On her present condition, she’s doing well, she eat well in fact she consume food more than me now but mostly fruit and carbohydrate no protein . But after some days she will brake down until she go for dialysis then she will recover again.

On the donations so far: she got N13k this morning, N2k, and N10k as at 25/07/2018 11:00pm Nigeria time.
To be continue……

Thank you all God Bless you all Amen.

Please i'm still begging for a fund raise for her

Her bank details are:
Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003
Contact to reach her is +2348080290561

Her full information:
She is from Igein's family in Uzebba Iuleha Owan West Edo state.
she work under Owan West L.G.A before she was she was transfer to Ikpoba-Okha L.G.A Benin City Edo State.
Her present location is Lagos.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Pentagon1993(m): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
engrj:

My mum is going blind.

It started with diabetes which leads to partial blindness now about to be blind completely if nothing is done on time.

We have spent all we have, now she has been refer to Eye Foundation around G.R.A Lagos state.

I Base in Lagos, while my mum and my step dad Base in Benin Edo state, my mum is always alone except when my step dad is back from work.

She will come to Lagos soon for the treatment, though I was the one that actually delayed her coming to enable me get a better accommodation which I have done.

Mr. Seun.
And Lalasticala please help me to move this post to front page, it's ugent please thank you God Bless You All.
engrj:

My mum is going blind.

Mr. Seun.
engrj:

My mum is going blind.

Mr. Seun.
Your mum has diabetic retinopathy, at this stage there is abnormal growth of vessels and the back of the eye is starved of oxygen
The best plan now, reduce the sugar level to least, then the eye clinic will give her drugs that will destroy the abnormal vessels and also help maintain the healthy ones. Don't panic just adhere to the instructions of optometrist, please go for optometrist as this is their area of excellence and expertise. Am a student Optometrist, working in IMO state university Senior clinic.
You can ask me further questions. Thanks. Ignore any advances from non optometrist or ophthalmologists.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 5:10am On Jul 27, 2018
Pentagon1993:
[color=#000099][/color]
Your mum has diabetic retinopathy, at this stage there is abnormal growth of vessels and the back of the eye is starved of oxygen
The best plan now, reduce the sugar level to least, then the eye clinic will give her drugs that will destroy the abnormal vessels and also help maintain the healthy ones. Don't panic just adhere to the instructions of optometrist, please go for optometrist as this is their area of excellence and expertise. Am a student Optometrist, working in IMO state university Senior clinic.
You can ask me further questions. Thanks. Ignore any advances from non optometrist or ophthalmologists.

Thank you.
Good morning please help me with your no I need people like you too pls let me no how to contact you.
My phone no is on my signature and on post too thans so much bros.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2018
Good Morning Friends.

Please Read, Donate And Repost God Bless You.

This is Mrs. Akhare Flora O. (My Mother) she's a young and ambitious woman (48yrs old), a mother of one, a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local Government Edo state Nigeria.

She was diagnosed of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) around April 2018.
It began around 2015, when she noticed excessive thirst and frequent urination she went for check up and discovered she's diabetic. She started the treatments immediately and there was a change in diet also which is the only way to fight diabetes.

Fast forward to 2017, she woke up one morning and realized that she couldn't see clearly again (blurred vision not blind). She went for an Eye check in Benin Edo state and she was told she have diabetic retinopathy so she was recommended to Eye Foundation (A Health Care for Eye treatment only not foundation) around GRA. Lagos State Nigeria.

On getting to Eye Foundation some series of test was conducted, then we discovered that her kidney has been affected. (Chronic Kidney Disease) We have no choice than to omit the treatment of the eyes and focused on the solution to the kidney disease.

So she started going for dialysis after spending two (2) weeks on admission at Lagos State teaching hospital (LASUTH). We have been going for dialysis and sometimes the dialysis do cause an infection.

NOTE: Infections acquired in dialysis units can kill, disable, hospitalize, and/or prolong illness in patients while disrupting lives and increasing the cost of treatment. Dialysis-relatedinfections can occur in many body locations including the bloodstream, bones, lungs, and skin.

After spending so much on dialysis, blood transfusions, injections to formulate the blood and buying of drugs, I decided to make a research about a lasting solutions to Chronic Kidney Disease, and also according to the Dr. Managing her, we where told that the only solution to this is to go for a transplants. And the transplant, is very expensive hence we have no choice than to beg for a funds raise to enable her live again.

Please kindly assist us with whatever you can. We are in need of all the help you can render, prayers, money or anything.

If you need any proof you can contact me +2380-6494-5586 via whatsapp video call to see her live and the condition she is. If you need any more documents to proof my story to know if its true or not i will also provide to backup my story, you can reach me on +23480-8029-0561.

This is her account details
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.
Also find below the link to her her GoFundMe account.

https://www.gofundme.com/manage/gofundmecomplease-save-a-lif

Thank you and God Bless You
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Originalsly: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
Bro...not in the medical field....but you need to slow down... you not focused. You came in here because of your mom's failing eyesight....focus on that. You went to the Air Force hospital as recommended by someone who gave good reason why you should go there. They can't do anything much to help your mom's condition. ....the people who are very good saying this. Ask yourself why? Vision loss caused by diabetes is like irreversible. ..but can be slowed down. Why am I not reading anything about controlling the diabetes? What diet was recommended from jump?...what foods were/are to be avoided?.. what native herbs are used to control diabetes? ...have you explored any of these? Eye surgery....why?...what would they remove from the eyes?...diabetes? Sooo many people were losing their sight and had it restored after surgery...I am one such person....but surgery for what? I am sure not loss of sight because of diabetes. Ask they will say yes...ask for the last such successful surgery see what happens. If you really love your mother...take her out of LASUTH.....LASUTH is a vampire...they will suck your last kobo...no amount of funding will be enough. Search DJOLA here on NL.... came here for help...just like you..go read for yourself.
On your mother sudden complications...guy...you be giving her all kinds of drugs...do you know how they react with each other?...do you know if these are the cause? Again...slow down...focus. Control her diabetes.... monitor and control her sugar level.... control her diet...make her stick to it. If her kidneys not good...all the drugs will make them worse. Focus period.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
Originalsly:
Bro...not in the medical field....but you need to slow down... you not focused. You came in here because of your mom's failing eyesight....focus on that. You went to the Air Force hospital as recommended by someone who gave good reason why you should go there. They can't do anything much to help your mom's condition. ....the people who are very good saying this. Ask yourself why? Vision loss caused by diabetes is like irreversible. ..but can be slowed down. Why am I not reading anything about controlling the diabetes? What diet was recommended from jump?...what foods were/are to be avoided?.. what native herbs are used to control diabetes? ...have you explored any of these? Eye surgery....why?...what would they remove from the eyes?...diabetes? Sooo many people were losing their sight and had it restored after surgery...I am one such person....but surgery for what? I am sure not loss of sight because of diabetes. Ask they will say yes...ask for the last such successful surgery see what happens. If you really love your mother...take her out of LASUTH.....LASUTH is a vampire...they will suck your last kobo...no amount of funding will be enough. Search DJOLA here on NL.... came here for help...just like you..go read for yourself.
On your mother sudden complications...guy...you be giving her all kinds of drugs...do you know how they react with each other?...do you know if these are the cause? Again...slow down...focus. Control her diabetes.... monitor and control her sugar level.... control her diet...make her stick to it. If her kidneys not good...all the drugs will make them worse. Focus period.

Wow how come you know LASUTH very well like this?
I regretted taken my mother there. If I share my story/experience about LASUTH online, I'm very sure the state government will get me arrested secretly. So make I just dey look .

As for your write up thanks shall. See below the drugs she takes now and what I use in controlling her sugar level and BP. Thanks sir.

1 Share

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Read my story via the below link.

https://www.nairaland.com/4667821/im-having-serious-issues-step

A GoFundMe account has been create for her see link below.
https://www.gofundme.com/gofundmecomplease-save-a-lif

This is her account details
Also find below the link to her her GoFundMe account.

Thank you and God Bless You.

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
I have experienced real wickedness.

This is my mother on dialysis.
She's a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local Government Edo state.
She's from Owan west Edo state.

She has been going for dialysis and it's very expensive her drugs, injections and all other treatments are all expensive.

We where told the total amount for a kidney transplant is twelve million naira (12,000,000). We have spent all we have, hence we decided to reach out to people for a donation also considering the fact that she's a government staff, I believe government can assist us in this trying time.

I'm posting this here again, to beg anyone closer to the chairman of Ikpoba Okha Local Government Edo state to kindly assist us in anyway he can and from what I was made to understand on issue like this, is that the chairman can write a letter to the state governor to beg on our behalf for a financial support for one of his staff if he can't foot the bill alone.

Somebody should please help. I sent a family member to him before, he said nothing about the issue, I put a call to him he said he said he doesn't know my mother hence I decided to come down myself to see him I was there yesterday. I met him in person but he referred me to one of his staff may be VC or not sure but in conclusion he didn't respond again. Even NOGE chairman is tired about it.

I'm still in Benin now goin from one office to another.
Somebody should please help me in anyway you can.

Her name is Mrs. Akhare Flora O.
She was diagnosed of Chronic Kidney Disease CKD around April this year.
The last dialysis, injections, running of test and blood transfusion cost us nothing less N120,000 some receipts attached. Right now she need to go for another section of dialysis she's supposed to take injection every week which cost N14,000 but more than a week now we have not been able to buy it. Every members of the family have tried some have given up she has no one to run to again.
Please help a brother help a mother help a friend.

Her bank account details is:

My phone number: 234-806-494-5586

Thank you and God Bless You.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
Help us please.

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 6:29am On Aug 29, 2018
ayodabo309:
Why not take her to a place in Edo State ed Organ. It is close to Benin City. It is an Eye Clinic with expert Doctors. Cheaper bill

The eyes is not important like the kidney.
She was diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease CKD when we went for the eye check.
Now she is on Dialysis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins / Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? / Lagos State Government Seals Warehouse For Repackaging Expired Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.