Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE (21373 Views)

What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Gboliwe: 1:48am On Nov 28, 2018
engrj:

Here is it from vanguard

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/

Mr Seun, see, we have an authentic link. Please let's take this to the homepage.

Dominique
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 5:24am On Dec 06, 2018
Good morning nairalanders.
We are still in need of help.
Thanks
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2018
Nairalanders thank you all for the support so far here is an update about my mother.
She is far better than before now.
Now I'm not scared again thank you all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 11:43am On Dec 06, 2018
Still going for dialysis cus we are yet to raise the requested money from the transplant.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by ifyalways(f): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
I pray your mom gets the needed one off help she needs fpr transplant.
Your never-say-never spirit is admirable.

4 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Admitwithschola: 4:56am On Dec 07, 2018
engrj:
Still doing for dialysis cus we are yet to raise the requested money from the transplant.

Guy, sorry about this. By God's grace, she go well again. We thank God for the level she is now. I hear you say she has improved.

So, how much remain now? Where una wan do the dialysis?

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
Admitwithschola:

Guy, sorry about this. By God's grace, she go well again. We thank God for the level she is now. I hear you say she has improved.

Good afternoon.
Sorry I didn't respond on time no sub on my phone.
We just left LASUTH now in Clinix Healthcare for dialysis I'm even using their free WiFi. Which is why I'm able to respond.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by LadyHeaven(f): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
In all your mother is still SMILING happily, may God help her and may all your efforts never be in vain, my people if you have to spare pls do, little drops of water makes a mighty ocean.

Wishing us all the best, God bless

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Admitwithschola: 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
engrj:

Good afternoon.
Sorry I didn't respond on time no sub on my phone.
We just left LASUTH now in Clinix Healthcare for dialysis I'm even using their free WiFi. Which is why I'm able to respond.

Good to know.

But lol, you still have not answered my questions. I understand the anxiety. I guess you're the first son or only child. Hope you can try to take it easy. I know it's really hard. May God see you through.

Please answer questions
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by dkronicle(m): 5:21am On Dec 09, 2018
All is well . God and doctors will take control

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2018
Admitwithschola:

Good to know.

But lol, you still have not answered my questions. I understand the anxiety. I guess you're the first son or only child. Hope you can try to take it easy. I know it's really hard. May God see you through.

Please answer questions
Admitwithschola:

Money remaining for dialysis or transplant?

The money for each dialysis is around 49k we did one section of dialysis last Friday night she algas been booked for another one on Tuesday.
All the money have now in her account is just 39k
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Admitwithschola: 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
engrj:

Money remaining for dialysis or transplant?

The money for each dialysis is around 49k we did one section of dialysis last Friday night she algas been booked for another one on Tuesday.
All the money have now in her account is just 39k

Ok, can you send me an email with your account details - baumtenpers@gmail.com

Is the end of next week too late to drop something?
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Admitwithschola:

Ok, can you send me an email with your account details - baumtenpers@gmail.com

Is the end of next week too late to drop something?

No is not too late cus the dialysis is Continues tin

My mother Bank details:

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

Thanks so much I'm grateful
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by getthemwell(m): 2:06am On Dec 10, 2018
CLINIC WITHIN YOUR REACH .

This is a done-for-you health platform with a mission to save lives from mild to chronic form of illnesses and degradable health conditions through JUST ONE TREATMENT APPROACH .

Name a stubborn disease or long standing ailment, AND THIS ALL NATURAL TREATMENT APPROACH is there for you .

In this Clinic Within Your Reach,

smileyMedical card is NOT required .

smileyDiagnosis and History of ailments are not so important

smileyLiving on DRUGS is set to end

smileyOnly *ONE TREATMENT APPROACH* is utilized

smileyRepeated Healing cases and HUNDREDS OF TESTIMONIES, and still counting… following this ONE TREATMENT APPROACH

FINALLY REVEALED! Free Ebook Shows You The New Latest JUST ONE Natural Treatment Approach That Can REVERSE any Disease – mild or chronic in Just Few Period of Usage, faster and gives PROVEN RESULTS. Hundreds of Testimonies, and still counting. Download the FREE EBOOK here https://app.box.com/s/0pq61z17hi4jw58mhq4q5vyceoqn5o83
(or Click DOWNLOAD LINK at the signature below)
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Good evening nairalanders

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by olujastro: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
I can really imagine what you're going through and I must say that I really admire your fighting spirit. This brings lots of memories.

I lost my dad to this same situation some years ago, the same month I finished service and started working.
Health care in Nigeria is a disaster. Govt and private hospitals had no clue for over a month regarding his diagnosis. While I was busy trying to settle into my first job.

When the hospitals couldn't help, I had to interview my dad and used the Internet to find out it was kidney problems.
I googled and took him to St Nicholas hospital at Lagos Island and he was admitted for 3days. With dialysis, the bill was 430k. I emptied my account and got help from neighbours and relatives.
The useless hospital didn't explain anything regarding the functional state of his kidney, like if it was back to normal or not.
They just said he's now fine and discharged him. At least something like.... He needs continuous dialysis or a transplant or his kidney is now better... would have helped.
Because I had limited medical knowledge, I took their word.

I took him home and was sent on a field assignment two days after. I had to go make money because I didn't know to ask people for money. Older siblings were jobless after flexing during undergraduate and ended up with poor results.

While away, it started again and my brother called to give me the bad news.

Bro, the dilemma you face is between spending money on keeping your mum alive with continuous dialysis and doing the kidney transplant once and for all. You need huge donation(s) at once as little stipends you receive will likely be spent on the former.
I hope for the best for your mum.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Admitwithschola: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
engrj:

No is not too late cus the dialysis is Continues tin

My mother Bank details:

Thanks so much I'm grateful

Hello mhen, how far?

How far with your mum?

Sorry, I didn't drop something. I forgot. I think I forgot because the account details were not sent to my email.

I hope I can still send the token.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
Admitwithschola:

Hello mhen, how far?

How far with your mum?

Sorry, I didn't drop something. I forgot. I think I forgot because the account details were not sent to my email.

I hope I can still send the token.

Yes thank you sir

ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003

If you can help me out today or tomorrow I will really appreciate it as I'm dare in need of money to get Epo injection
See below of her dialysis result which she did last night

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Admitwithschola: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
engrj:

Yes thank you sir

ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003

If you can help me out today or tomorrow I will really appreciate it as I'm dare in need of money to get Epo injection
See below of her dialysis result which she did last night

Hi, please communicate with me via email.

Check your account
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 5:30am On Jan 18, 2019
Admitwithschola:

Hi, please communicate with me via email.

Check your account

Thank you she got it.

I have sent u a mail from nairaland here but no response here is my email jdelightgroup@gmail.com
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Good evening nairalanders.

Sorry I have not been able to give update about my sick mother.

I have been working hard to foot the bill of r her dialysis all this while. I try to raise money for a kidney transplant but nothing came in so I decided to work hard to always meet up for the Dialysis I must confess it's very tough.

Im self employed i own a driving school n computer school so whatever I'm able to get from it I keep it for her dialysis.

She is in a better condition than before.

Here is a picture of her n I during her last dialysis.

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Fejok01(f): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
It is well with
your mom. Pls follow kbk on instagram and explain your moms' case to him. He might be able to help.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by ifyalways(f): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
Can you leverage on this election period and get a Poltician to help and shine with your mom's case? It's a tad too late now but worth trying.

Your mom is continually in my prayers. angry

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
WhatsApp me on 08036361170

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:16am On Mar 09, 2019
engrj:
Good evening nairalanders.

Sorry I have not been able to give update about my sick mother.

I have been working hard to foot the bill of r her dialysis all this while. I try to raise money for a kidney transplant but nothing came in so I decided to work hard to always meet up for the Dialysis I must confess it's very tough.

Im self employed i own a driving school n computer school so whatever I'm able to get from it I keep it for her dialysis.

She is in a better condition than before.

Here is a picture of her n I during her last dialysis.

it might be you.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuwxlBFBnRw/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=6giwenofh0cw

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 1:08am On Mar 09, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

it might be you.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuwxlBFBnRw/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=6giwenofh0cw

Thank you so much.

I actually messaged him just 14minutes after he made the post.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by thebigkendo(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
engrj:

Thank you so much.

I actually messaged him just 14minutes after he made the post.

I think you should have attached link to this nairaland thread

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
thebigkendo:

I think you should have attached link to this nairaland thread

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuwxlBFBnRw/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1uoijtqnw4oap

That's the link to the post by Williams Uchemba

My username there is imjdelight
I don't no how to use Instagram very well i have been commenting on some celebrity's post if they can help me Share not since my state government failed me.

Pls you all should help me.

Day before yesterday and yesterday I spent close to 60k this coming Monday again I will spend another money pls help me.

It's on daily trust newspaper on this link. With my mother account details n my no.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kidney-disease-patients-husband-flees.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c.
My contact 0806494558

See the receipt here

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
I made this post April 9 last year and today is April 9

Thank God for life.
I'm still in need of help.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help / Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment / My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.