Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,442 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE (21372 Views)

What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 6:08pm On May 03, 2018
dominique:
Whoa! Approximately one million for a procedure, that's a lot. Surely there are cheaper options that are yet to be explored. NAF hospital is a very short distance to GRA, it shouldn't be too tasking to take her there. I pray she gets healed
Amen
Thank you
I will work on how to take her to NAF Base right now I'm still expecting some money before making the move.

Thanks to all here.
I still need all the help you can offer.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by beatz5(f): 7:30pm On May 03, 2018
y cant she try glutathione therapy
it cost 30 k and it works. helps to minimize complications of diabetes and enables her drug work better .
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2018
beatz5:
y cant she try glutathione therapy
it cost 30 k and it works. helps to minimize complications of diabetes and enables her drug work better .

Thank you I'm on my way home now I will check all her drugs to confirm it first if is not included in her drugs.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by amicable09(f): 10:41pm On May 03, 2018
Hi OP,

What form assistance do you need right now?
I see some people have recommended a few places with reduced cost implications. But I couldn't go through everything. I believe progress has been made. Where should someone come in now?

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Afobear: 11:23pm On May 03, 2018
itiswell247:

@OP, there is nothing. God can not do, use this link and contact Servant Vic of CCT deliverance Ministries, he ministers deliverance and healing through phone:
just look at this bonobo
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 11:54pm On May 03, 2018
amicable09:
Hi OP,

What form assistance do you need right now?
I see some people have recommended a few places with reduced cost implications. But I couldn't go through everything. I believe progress has been made. Where should someone come in now?
Thank You for your responds

The major help I need right now is money to return her to hospital because someone have called me here to inform me that according to the test result, so much damages have been done to all the organs of her body.

I'm really scared and confused.
All the suggested hospitals here, is still expensive to us cus right now we have spend all what we have.

This is a battle my mum, my step dad and I have been fighting for more than 2yrs now.
We can't handle it all alone again.
Somebody please help us.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by amicable09(f): 6:14am On May 04, 2018
engrj:

Thank You for your responds

The major help I need right now is money to return her to hospital because someone have called me here to inform me that according to the test result, so much damages have been done to all the organs of her body.

I'm really scared and confused.
All the suggested hospitals here, is still expensive to us cus right now we have spend all what we have.

This is a battle my mum, my step dad and I have been fighting for more than 2yrs now.
We can't handle it all alone again.
Somebody please help us.
Alright. You'll be reached through your signature or if you have a special account number for this purpose, you can share.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 6:48am On May 04, 2018
amicable09:

Alright. You'll be reached through your signature or if you have a special account number for this purpose, you can share.

Ok I will be very grateful.
Is it OK to share my mum acc details here or?
May God Almighty Bless you all Amen.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by calculusx(m): 7:00am On May 04, 2018
engrj:

Text your account no to 08096385068 or share her acct no here.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Gboliwe: 7:15am On May 04, 2018
engrj:

Hope you have access to her account.

Thanks dominique

cc r231

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by amicable09(f): 7:24am On May 04, 2018
engrj:

Please share. You can take it down afterwards.

I'll prefer that mode of communication than calling.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 7:57am On May 04, 2018
amicable09:

Please share. You can take it down afterwards.

I'll prefer that mode of communication than calling.

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003
BANK: First Bank.
I have access to her account.
Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 7:58am On May 04, 2018
Gboliwe:

Hope you have access to her account.

Thanks dominique

cc r231

Yes I do.
Good morning.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by beatz5(f): 6:37pm On May 04, 2018
engrj:

Thank you I'm on my way home now I will check all her drugs to confirm it first if is not included in her drugs.
my number is 08169836958 if u find out she doesn't . I can direct u to a place in Lagos where they sell good ones at cheap price

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Gboliwe: 7:40pm On May 04, 2018
beatz5:

my number is 08169836958 if u find out she doesn't . I can direct u to a place in Lagos where they sell good ones at cheap price

Even as an eye doctor, you should know prescribing here is the wrongest thing to do. If her doctor didn't prescribe it, it means she doesn't need it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by infostemcenter(f): 8:40pm On May 04, 2018
Hello This Shahid Hussian From India,

I read your Moms report about 70% of blind in case your bill goes around to to much costly in Nigeria. My friend please come with your Mom in Delhi India and we are doing successful stem cell therapy for Eye Treatment in India.

Lot's of Nigerian patients can travel because of low cost treatment in India as compare to there destination and can't afford to much money on family treatment that's why, We are communicating that people and send medical visa invitation to people those who are interested.

We are focusing on "Family is more Important rather than MONEY".

So, my friend please send us your all medical reports at - contact@stemcelltherapyinindia.com or you can also consult with me direct - +917744005984.

Team:Stem cell therapy in india
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by beatz5(f): 11:31pm On May 04, 2018
Gboliwe:

Even as an eye doctor, you should know prescribing here is the wrongest thing to do. If her doctor didn't prescribe it, it means she doesn't need it
am not prescribing anything . most doctors think patients can't afford it hence they switch to cheaper things
ask her doctor if she can use glutathione supplement . notice the change in reaction , it will be can she afford it

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Gboliwe: 4:51am On May 05, 2018
beatz5:

am not prescribing anything . most doctors think patients can't afford it hence they switch to cheaper things
ask her doctor if she can use glutathione supplement . notice the change in reaction , it will be can she afford it

Madam, I do not wish to argue with you. Read back the conversation and do the needful.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2018
Good morning Nairaland.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by wiloy2k8(m): 12:37am On May 07, 2018
beatz5:

i can offer this for free

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:38am On May 07, 2018
infostemcenter:
Hello This Shahid Hussian From India,

I read your Moms report about 70% of blind in case your bill goes around to to much costly in Nigeria. My friend please come with your Mom in Delhi India and we are doing successful stem cell therapy for Eye Treatment in India.

Lot's of Nigerian patients can travel because of low cost treatment in India as compare to there destination and can't afford to much money on family treatment that's why, We are communicating that people and send medical visa invitation to people those who are interested.

We are focusing on "Family is more Important rather than MONEY".

So, my friend please send us your all medical reports at - contact@stemcelltherapyinindia.com or you can also consult with me direct - +917744005984.

Team:Stem cell therapy in india

Have you looked into this?

I have done my "widows mite" part

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 6:54am On May 07, 2018
OnyeEgo1:

Have you looked into this?

I have done my "widows mite" part

Yes I have look into it thanks so much.

I'm doing some research about it before any other thing will follow.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 6:56am On May 07, 2018
wiloy2k8:

i can offer this for free

Thank you sir God Bless you.
How do I get it sir?
Good Morning
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by calculusx(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2018
engrj:

Thank you sir God Bless you.
How do I get it sir?
Good Morning

You have a credit alert.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 1:56pm On May 07, 2018
calculusx:

You have a credit alert.

Ok thanks so much sir.

But I'm not home now to check it on my mum's phone and I can't call her to confirm cus she can't see clearly. When I return home I will check it.
Thank you once again God Blessings will always be with you Amen.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by calculusx(m): 2:12pm On May 07, 2018
engrj:

Keep us posted on her condition.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by Eberechi24(f): 2:50pm On May 07, 2018
going through your thread brought memories and tears to me.

last year, I nearly lost my mum to fibroid. I was helpless coux there is no money for the operation but God came to my rescue

my dear, lemme not bore you with my story. I might not have money to give but word of encouragement.

I understand whatever you're going through right now, don't take it too hard on yourself coux you ain't God who gives life and sustain it. you can make enquiries from other reputable hosiptals mentioned here and compare which is fair to you OK,

My dear, your mother isn't LEAVING you soon, she is a strong woman she will certainly pull through. have this conviction in your heart

God will make a way for you, in distress, troubles he won't abandon you. you will come back stronger and better

it's well with you and family.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2018
Eberechi24:

going through your thread brought memories and tears to me.

last year, I nearly lost my mum to fibroid. I was helpless coux there is no money for the operation but God came to my rescue

my dear, lemme not bore you with my story. I might not have money to give but word of encouragement.

I understand whatever you're going through right now, don't take it too hard on yourself coux you ain't God who gives life and sustain it. you can make enquiries from other reputable hosiptals mentioned here and compare which is fair to you OK,

My dear, your mother isn't LEAVING you soon, she is a strong woman she will certainly pull through. have this conviction in your heart

God will make a way for you, in distress, troubles he won't abandon you. you will come back stronger and better

it's well with you and family.

Amen thanks so much.
I really I appreciate it God Bless you too Amen.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by OnyeEgo1(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2018
engrj:

Yes I have look into it thanks so much.

I'm doing some research about it before any other thing will follow.

Good one.. Your mom will be ok trust me... Try gofundme much later and enter Twitter campaign, your mom must survive
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 3:20pm On May 07, 2018
calculusx:

Keep us posted on her condition.

I will thank you.
I will be taken her to the hospital that was mentioned here before at PWD. Airforce Base Ikeja tomorrow morning.
Re: PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE by engrj(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2018
OnyeEgo1:

Good one.. Your mom will be ok trust me... Try gofundme much later and enter Twitter campaign, your mom must survive

Amen.
Thanks so much.
Yes I have created gofundme account already but it seems it's a foreign website.
Before the end of today I will activate my twitter account back though I don't have much followers there yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help / Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment / My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.