Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Burning Question 9 : How Sure Are We The Ark Of God Wasn't An Idol - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burning Question 9 : How Sure Are We The Ark Of God Wasn't An Idol (196 Views)

Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion / Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) / 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burning Question 9 : How Sure Are We The Ark Of God Wasn't An Idol by Thenewtruth: 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
The following are the 6 similarities between the so called Ark of God and our local deities. I'll use ifa God as an example.

I. The both have a priest acting as an intermediary.
2. For you to be a priest you will go through rituals.
3. They both point fingers to anyone else if anything don't go according to plans.
4. They both take praises if everything went according to plan
5. The both collect sacrifices.
6. Their priests are the only people who get to hear them and see them.

Burning Question : Men for centuries have been deceived by their fellow men into the worship of an Idol. How sure are we that the church system that came out from this practice is not another form of Idol worship?

(1) (Reply)

Subscribe For Free Or Notify Me. / The Value Of Work. / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.