Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers (2269 Views)

Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers / Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server / Appeal To My Igbo Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Jwonder(m): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2018
OneCorner:

dose igbo boys chasing us inside hold up and shouting broda, buy gala
and d one's selling calculator and puff puff to yoruba nko grin

They are working for their money, and not waiting for handouts and begging with their arms and leg intact.
That's better than smoking weed all day, lazying around, omonile, touts and forcefully collecting money from bus drivers.

2 Likes

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Roger3D(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
mekaboy:
To hell with presidency. A lot can happen in the next 4 years.

What If buhari does not complete and osibanjo or the VP takes over? Then the North will contest again in 2023 and say they want to finish buharis tenure.

Buhari is like a cancer that has been detected early, instead of you to cut it off, you are waiting for the day you will get visa to travel abroad, then you will attend to it.

As you are waiting for the 4 years, the cancer is spreading, by the then you might not be able to survive the damage caused.
Do you know that the continuous killings by fulani herdsmen can lead to a civil war?

Or constant support and negotiation with bokoharam can lead to a more deadly and sophisticated terror group?

It's time to put Nigeria first before region or party.

Kinsley mogalu, is the ordained savior for this generation.
Who the hell is that?

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Roger3D(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
gidgiddy:

Can you tell us how many unarmed Igbos Buhari killed in operation Python dance?
Buhari didnt kill anyone. The IPOB youth that got shot during that operation tried to prevent the army from carrying out the orders given to them in the course of their duty
Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Jwonder(m): 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

See how u r consoling your self foolishly? Lagos is no man's land and the Yoruba people there are kicking ur asses back to ur villages in pigs land.

Prostitution, drug dealing, Substandard products/fake products, human trafficking, slaving on another man's land is what you're calling hustling?

You refugees nor get shame

All those things you listed up there are nonsense, we are only offering services to crackheads like you, any where their is a market for something we supply the product, it is better than sitting idle in your mothers house smoking weed, breeding children with no source of income.
And by the way how are we slaving in another man's land, you obviously don't know what the word slave means. the real slaves are you guys running after igbo's begging for money for omo nile and collecting money from bus.
FACT:
You can never find an Igbo man in any part of the country begging but daily i see able bodied complete Yoruba men begging all around Lagos, then tell me who is the slave. ?

1 Like

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by deomelo: 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cooly100:

... so if the Igbos had voted APGA, would it have been better?

Just like it would have been better if they voted APC?

There is no lousy decision...Its only unity begging gullible mumu like you who lacks depth to understand the conspiracy going on.

No way to tell because you made zero effort to try other political parties, even after getting screwed time after time with nothing in return.

They say once bitten, twice shy but you were bitten 4 times and you still haven't learnt anything, so, who is the mumu.

There is no conspiracy anywhere, you are basically reaping the rewards off your bad choices.
Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
Jwonder:

All those things you listed up there are nonsense, we are only offering services to crackheads like you, any where their is a market for something we supply the product, it is better than sitting idle in your mothers house smoking weed, breeding children with no source of income.
And by the way how are we slaving in another man's land, you obviously don't know what the word slave means. the real slaves are you guys running after igbo's begging for money for omo nile and collecting money from bus.
FACT:
You can never find an Igbo man in any part of the country begging but daily i see able bodied complete Yoruba men begging all around Lagos, then tell me who is the slave. ?
Selling ur women to yoruba's brick layers and mechanics na service?

All d baby factories in d South west opened by your people are being closed down on daily basis.
By d time we criminalized drug by death penalty in the south west na dat time u go know say nor b joking mata.

You people are beggars even in Edo state una beggers.

https://www.nairaland.com/4428360/woman-arrested-using-rented-children#66315083

Your people are way too inferior to our people
Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by gidgiddy: 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Roger3D:
Buhari didnt kill anyone. The IPOB youth that got shot during that operation tried to prevent the army from carrying out the orders given to them in the course of their duty

The duty of the Army is to fight armed enemies of Nigeria. Which armed enemy existed in the South East where Buhari sent Soldiers?

1 Like

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by wordcat(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Firstpage:

FACTS
2. 9 in every 10 igbo kids will continue to beg Yorubas for an elusive freedom in the next 100 years.

Yourubas are also in the bondage but just like the sophisticated boiling frog in frog in the water theory, they're unaware of what is happing to them. The only people enjoying this British Amusement Park/Zoo are the Northern Elites.

2 Likes

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Roger3D(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
gidgiddy:

The duty of the Army is to fight armed enemies of Nigeria. Which armed enemy existed in the South East where Buhari sent Soldiers?
We've been through this before. IPOB constituted themselves a threat to public order in the southeast. The military organized an exercise, IPOB tried preventing them and the rest is history. There was no deliberate killing of civilians. Now with IPOB gone, cant you see how the SE is peaceful once again?
Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
May i use this opportunity to persuade our igbos to vote for Buhari the only formidable leader amongst the candidates vying for the position of the president in 2019 for the following reasons:

1. There is a saying " if you cannot beat them join them"instead of our brothers in the east to just throw their votes away to the opposition parties that cannot defeat Buhari, they should swim with the tides and work hand in hand with Nigerians. who knows if Igbo candidate will represent the African largest party (i.e APC) in 2023.

2.it will reduce the level of envy and hatred they have for Nigerians (Yoruba, Fulani and Hausa)

3.If the five governors of the eastern states are elected under the platform of APC, Igbo presidential ambition will see the light of the day without restrain.

4.More capital projects and infrastructures in the eastern states will be guaranteed.

We Yoruba people might support their political ambition and forget their past betrayals.

Can i hear all the igbo on this forum should comment Sai Baba!!! till 2023.

Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023!!!
Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Jwonder(m): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Selling ur women to yoruba's brick layers and mechanics na service?

All d baby factories in d South west opened by your people are being closed down on daily basis.
By d time we criminalized drug by death penalty in the south west na dat time u go know say nor b joking mata.

You people are beggars even in Edo state una beggers.

https://www.nairaland.com/4428360/woman-arrested-using-rented-children#66315083

Your people are way too inferior to our people

Lair, no Igbo woman wants to be with a lazy Yoruba man, instead it's the yoruba women that are dying to be with an Igbo man
and i don't have a problem with drug since we igbo's only do the selling while crackheads codine junkies of the south-waste do the buying.
And please don't try giving us your begging tag because the whole world know the lazy beggars of Southern Nigeria. òwò da, twale baba, anything for boiz etc.. begging mofos

1 Like

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Akpuoru: 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
CHESTER48:

Seconded
Did we tell you we are not happy about the presidency? We don't need the president seat, we just want biafra. If you said by 2023 we could have biafra then we could consider. What the point after being Igbo president still we live in the shit hole with you people that are so backwards. Afonja and hausa
Could you or someone else, give me the viability of this Biafra being clamoured by some of people in terms of
a. Geography- boundaries, the people etc
b. Economy- trade routes, resources etc
c. Politics- leadership etc
d. Defense
Just a little insight on the above may change my mind on Biafra which I do not believe as a geographical entity but as a consciousness of "nwanne Mara nwanne ya"

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by 7lives: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
May i use this opportunity to persuade our igbos to vote for Buhari the only formidable leader amongst the candidates vying for the position of the president in 2019 for the following reasons:

1. There is a saying " if you cannot beat them join them"instead of our brothers in the east to just throw their votes away to the opposition parties that cannot defeat Buhari, they should swim with the tides and work hand in hand with Nigerians. who knows if Igbo candidate will represent the African largest party (i.e APC) in 2023.

2.it will reduce the level of envy and hatred they have for Nigerians (Yoruba, Fulani and Hausa)

3.If the five governors of the eastern states are elected under the platform of APC, Igbo presidential ambition will see the light of the day without restrain.

4.More capital projects and infrastructures in the eastern states will be guaranteed.

We Yoruba people might support their political ambition and forget their past betrayals.

All I see are people trying to sneak into the corridor of power as USUAL.
Opposition can't really be that tasking, is it?

2 Likes

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by 7lives: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cooly100:
What did Igbo get for supporting the following past leaders:

1. Shagari

2. Obasanjo

3. Yaradua

4. Johnathan..

Why was there no capital projects and infrastructures in the eastern states

Igbos have tried all options and have discovered there is gang up and unwritten document which ensures that elected leaders MUST not do anything in the SE. Or how can you explain the state of affairs in the SE with many igbos at the corridors of power. That's why many Igbis have a feeling that even an Igbo president could not do anything.

You forgot to add Balewa, Babangida, and Abacha.
Despite your SUBSERVIENT POLITICS, una no still gain anything.
Tell your people to play QUALITY OPPOSITION POLITICS, who knows, you guys might get lucky.

1 Like

Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Westlander(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
shocked
divinelove:
Op is a Yoruba Muslim dirty afonja from brown roof republic. Don't mind him
your brain is full of afonja. your greatest nightmare shior
divinelove:
divinelove:
Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by 7lives: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
deomelo:

No way to tell because you made zero effort to try other political parties, even after getting screwed time after time with nothing in return.

They say once bitten, twice shy but you were bitten 4 times and you still haven't learnt anything, so, who is the mumu.

There is no conspiracy anywhere, you are basically reaping the rewards off your bad choices.

These SCREWS you are saying daris Godu o.
Imagine they SELFISHLY or should I say spitefully continued to vote for a party that did not add any value to their lives, and they are now pointing accusing fingers in the direction of those who are in the opposition.
There was indeed a people, rada rada.
Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Firstpage: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
wordcat:

Yourubas are also in the bondage but just like the sophisticated boiling frog in frog in the water theory, they're unaware of what is happing to them. The only people enjoying this British Amusement Park/Zoo are the Northern Elites.

You don't need to tell me you are a kid.
Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by wordcat(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
Firstpage:

You don't need to tell me you are a kid.

So said Sophisticated boiling frog grin
Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by shallysgirl: 12:44am On Apr 11, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Keep your presidency to yasef .
Re: Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 11, 2018
Ode. what has Buhari presidency add to the northern masses. Only the elites are enjoying, infact more of their children are getting out of school and herding elites cattle. First time in the history of Zamfara, a state with population of 4 million and voting power of over 1.5 million, they only registered 28 pupils for common entrance...instead of going forward Buhari is taking the northern masses backward. So why should the Ibos copy and join the band wagon of failure. Elect Buhari again, no be another 4 years? Isha Allah we will meet in 2023, hoping your destiny would not have suffered an irreparable damage courtesy Buhari misrule

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. / #ekitidecides: Live Updates, Results And Exclusive / ‪BREAKING: Speaker, Yakubu Dogara Defects To PDP, Picks Party’s Nomination Form.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.