Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration (59059 Views)

Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? / Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by Nedfed(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lalasticlala
Come & see ur blood broda
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by SalamRushdie: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
crackhouse:
pls read before writing

O didn't even bother reading when I saw Buhari and celebrate written together ...thanks
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by lascopes(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
He should make sure to know if the senior brother (snake) give am some of the swallowed money
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by Adebowale89(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
madridguy:
We Buharist, our love for PMB is based on the will to see Nigeria succeed. We are not paid to support him. We shall be with him till 2023.

supporting someone is quite different from knowing why u are supporting him

shut those you called wailers mouth by listing 10 achievements of buhari so far, can you?
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
Python dance.
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by Chubhie: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
Where's omenka?
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by Akanapiaigwe: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
[s]
madridguy:
We Buharist, our love for PMB is based on the will to see Nigeria succeed. We are not paid to support him. We shall be with him till 2023.
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
zarah is a shameless slutt
Yusuf is a useless criminal
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
PurplePatch:
See meat ooo. Chai! If you've not tasted this meat you're missing alot.
I ate that meat yesterday, so delicious

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by Tozara(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
madridguy:
Paid PSYCHOphant, what has he done so far to make Nigeria succeed? And you'll open your filthy mouth to call yourself a patriot.
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by OlympianZeus(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
madridguy:
You shall be with him till he is dead and just like the stubborn house flies you will likewise hold his staff in the grave. Nonsense
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by rickyrex(m): 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lol buhari just signed his death warrant. He has gone to London to check his life status if he will survive to contest next year's election
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by billyG(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Police go pretend say dem no see that AK-47 wey he openly hang for him neck.
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by onatisi(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
this buhari is really a super dullard
he will go into the history of this nation as the most disgraced president
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by phaphyz05(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

Is this not the same man that was eating lizard and local Rice saying it boost libido

So this snake meat what does it boost
It Boost the speed of people's failure I guess
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by BluntBoy(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
madridguy:

Exactly.
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by anibirelawal(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
dignity33:
My question is if Buhari first tenure can be worst like this I wonder what Nigeria we be like if he eventually win 2019 election , because we Nigeria know that our government don't perform on 2nd terms may be is because they will not need any body vote again.

2nd tenure will be like the way MAN-U Defeated MAN CT.
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by Abfinest007(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
let begin to celebrate buhari failure in advance even before 2019
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by luggy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
finish man
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by jrusky(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
yarimo:
Since president BUHARI announced his intention to re contest in 2019 presidential election, everyone in nigeria is very happy and proud of BUHARI

Mr deluded aboki are you alright Which Nigerians are proud of a serial failure Proud of who Anyway failure attracts failure definitely you must be a failure to be celebrating a failure.

Noted*
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by Timiblanko(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
Are this not the people who trek for buhari back then. well God have mercy on us in Nigeria we now have a repented heart
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by Roger3D(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
Reminiscences of operation python dance grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by Roger3D(m): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
yarimo:
Since president BUHARI announced his intention to re contest in 2019 presidential election, everyone in nigeria is very happy and proud of BUHARI
Correct man
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by Sabadon(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:
This got my attention...!!!
sharp eyes me too
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:

Bad guy
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by Talentakpabio: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Mtcheew.... Dead python embarassed means failure
Don't argue!
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by Icon79(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Look at his python eating mouth! angry sad shocked

His mates are celebrating with goats and rams, while he's here celebrating with an abominable python. And some people would insist that I should belong in the same country with all these shameless python eaters, eh? Abeg, mek una carry una python eating cravings go form una own country ... we Biafrans, we're not interested in your python.

O pari

ChangeIsCostant:
While most Nigerians will be scared/disgusted by the sight of a snake, an Abuja based man was all smiles as he posed with a huge python in the FCT. According to him, he went to his supplier along AYA-Kubwa-Zuba road to place order for Python meat to celebrate president Muhammadu Buhari's ''failure'' in the of 2019 presidential election.

The man revealed that he's about to prepare delicious Python meat with spice and yam to celebrate the pending failure of Buhari in 2019; since he has declared to contest!

President Buhari, Monday, declared his intention to seek re-election in the 2019 presidential election. The President also enthused that victory was sure for the All ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, party in the next year’s elections even as he called all the party members to be united before the elections.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/man-buys-huge-python-in-abuja-after-buhari-declared-to-seek-re-election-photos.html
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by profmnuhu(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
Baba till 2023........
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by Opoki(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
The skin alone is valued at $800, but naija, I Na to chop everything
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by magiki(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
My problem is that I can't read lengthy articles.

I reserve my comments for the now
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by blaqoracle: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
While most Nigerians will be scared/disgusted by the sight of a snake, an Abuja based man was all smiles as he posed with a huge python in the FCT. According to him, he went to his supplier along AYA-Kubwa-Zuba road to place order for Python meat to celebrate president Muhammadu Buhari's ''failure'' in the of 2019 presidential election.

The man revealed that he's about to prepare delicious Python meat with spice and yam to celebrate the pending failure of Buhari in 2019; since he has declared to contest!

President Buhari, Monday, declared his intention to seek re-election in the 2019 presidential election. The President also enthused that victory was sure for the All ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, party in the next year’s elections even as he called all the party members to be united before the elections.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/man-buys-huge-python-in-abuja-after-buhari-declared-to-seek-re-election-photos.html
the same man who fled operation python dance in his ancestral homeland.
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by Joshua070(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
grin
TheTrueSeeker:
grin
TheTrueSeeker:
Re: Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration by delzbaba(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
I know this person, he was banned from the C.A.C,a while ago he is a stubborn lawyer, na people like am dey support rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos) / Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.