Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (34198 Views)

Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi / Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) / South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by tribalistseun: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
Alariiwo:
grin grin

What can these people actually do? Nothing!

They only chestbeat and brag with nothing tangible upstairs.

thank God you just admitted that Rochas is useless

1 Like

Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
PotoPoto Republic grin

1 Like

Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
République du potorpotor...cool

2 Likes

Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Pontaboki: 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
Rochas till 2071
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
The last time i saw this kind of sh*t was on Saturday when I went to Abia state. I love PH for real
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by dfrost: 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
What's with this FastAproko moniker flooding threads ViaAproko mentions? sad angry grin
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by samtes(m): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
galaciousbabe:
Do u mean ikpoba hill?
that's it mehn. you are there
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Rocha's over to you
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Elsevier222(m): 1:25am On Apr 10, 2018
I knew it was going to happen when I passed through Wetheral road yesterday. Tell me why they had to demolish some buildings and structures and blocking the drainages in a foolish bid to expand the roads in this rainy season? Why do we have slow pokes in the government? It won't be well with the colonialists, their invasion caused Nigeria an almost irrecoverable palsy. We'll keep fighting till we sanitize our government. Please, get your PVCs!
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by ariesbull: 2:42am On Apr 10, 2018
Rochas has taken the state to cleaners....no imo man would ever vote APC again

2 Likes

Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 10, 2018
Lucid1:
Damn! This is fvcked! Floods are unpredictable.

I'm sure some buffoons will blame the governor.

Nobody will blame him if has put a proper drainage system in place.
Call a spade a spade. Don't wait till lives are lost before you condemn an evil that can be averted

1 Like

Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 4:40am On Apr 10, 2018
rochas and his aboki made roads
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 5:58am On Apr 10, 2018
SOS! Please we don't have any government in Imo state!!
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by seankay(m): 6:01am On Apr 10, 2018
When are we gonna have storm water system in Nigeria?
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:17am On Apr 10, 2018
debbie:
why wont it be flooded . when we have a silly creature as governor...show me a road within owerri that has good drainage system aside all the hips of sand and stone he piles up....WHole of imsu,prefab, aladimma, trans egbu and orji to uratta is a mess. I wonder who imo people offended that made them get such a lousy fellow .
works layout is nothing to write home about...anyway i hope imo people have learnt their lessons.

its not only okoroawusa that is the culprit, even here in rivers state, the government don't know jack about drainage systems.
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by nextprince: 7:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2018
That yesterday rain no get joy o. Rain even enter my kitchen.
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by PDJT: 7:56am On Apr 10, 2018
slap1:
I'm anti-Rochas, but the truth is that he is constructing a drainage tube on that road, which should take care of such floods upon completion.

-After how many years in office?
-Rochas is grossly incompetent and only interested in enriching himself, family and his cronies. How can decent covered drainage system with Nwaorie by the corner become rocket science for anybody with half a Brain?

1 Like

Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Revolva(m): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2018
rOCHAS was there salivating on swazi women boob -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzJJycOEUvI
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2018
emeijeh:
Chai

Igbe Road, Auchi, Edo state now has a fierce competitor in terms of bad damaged roads.

See as Road be like Victoria falls.

I'd rather use Niagara falls�����
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by conehead2018: 8:08am On Apr 10, 2018
Alariiwo:
grin grin

What can these people actually do? Nothing!

They only chestbeat and brag with nothing tangible upstairs.

Mr noise maker owerri was never like this when the PDP are in power..Owerri has twice won the cleanest city in nija twice in the past,one in the military era and the other in ohakims regime.
Is the likes of you afonjas that introduced a demonic party (a.p.c) that is ravaging the entire nations socio economic life in the name of change and the likes of you and your fellow useful pigs were singing there praises on this forum only for you to turn around and typed this rubbish you call comment...Afonjas do you ever have shame?

1 Like

Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Xtopherprince(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2018
slap1:
I'm anti-Rochas, but the truth is that he is constructing a drainage tube on that road, which should take care of such floods upon completion.
No just make me vex you descendant of Lia Mohammed, He's not constructing shit. I base in Owerri and that City is an eye sore when it rains. No drainage nor water channels whatsoever. The Buffon just keeps expanding roads without proper channeling. The rain is at its early stage and it's like this, wait till it picks momentum and see if owerri won't become the second River Niger we have in the South East.

1 Like

Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Rossididdy(f): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2018
There is no single good road in the whole of imo state. quote me am from imo state

1 Like

Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Roachas A. Okorohausa is responsible for this cr@p. Nobody else.
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2018
And some people whom God has blessed with another day (a new life) will wake up and vote Rochas again.
And you expect God to be happy with you.

Hope your brains were not injected with lizard blood?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence / Two Killed As Violence Breaks Out During Elections In Ondo. Photos / Lagos State Government Replaces Manhole Covers On Eko Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.