Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (34188 Views)

Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi / Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) / South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by slap1(m): 10:07am On Apr 10, 2018
Xtopherprince:

No just make me vex you descendant of Lia Mohammed, He's not constructing shit. I base in Owerri and that City is an eye sore when it rains. No drainage nor water channels whatsoever. The Buffon just keeps expanding roads without proper channeling. The rain is at its early stage and it's like this, wait till it picks momentum and see if owerri won't become the second River Niger we have in the South East.

I live and work in Owerri. If you look closely, you will see heaps of red mud which were dug out in the course of building the drainage. The only thing I can say is that the drainage should be constructed faster. If you deny that he is building a drainage tube there, then I doubt that you live in Owerri.
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
Some people in this forum will be like "That cannot be Owerri under Rochas goverment, this write up and pictures must be from past government. Hater of Okorocha and APC is at work. Okorocha and his son in-law has support of Imo people" to build more statues and substandard roads. Abeg make 2019 come fast
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
And the governor will be talking like as if he's performing, whereas they are all political lies.
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by ruggedized1: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2018
Xtopherprince:

No just make me vex you descendant of Lia Mohammed, He's not constructing shit. I base in Owerri and that City is an eye sore when it rains. No drainage nor water channels whatsoever. The rain is at its early stage and it's like this, wait till it picks momentum and see if owerri won't become the second River Niger we have in the South East.

Hehehehe

I thought i was the only one that noticed that Owerri is an unlivable heap of mess.

Old fool abagworo over to you. You have heard from another sincere Imolite. cheesy

Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by ruggedized1: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2018
debbie:
why wont it be flooded . when we have a silly creature as governor...show me a road within owerri that has good drainage system aside all the hips of sand and stone he piles up....WHole of imsu,prefab, aladimma, trans egbu and orji to uratta is a mess. I wonder who imo people offended that made them get such a lousy fellow .
works layout is nothing to write home about...anyway i hope imo people have learnt their lessons.

Hehehehe has abagworo seen this post from an Imo chick. What's remaining of Owerri outside the highlighted, maybe inside govt house. This confirms what we have been saying.

Owerri is a mess that nothing will ever make me or any enlightened mind out there to live in the town except for the Uwazurike illiterate ipob/massob nuisances there. Tufia!
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by obatoro: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2018
Bantino:
Rochas! Rochas!! Rochas!!!
How many times did I call you?
What can commissioner for happiness do about this?
I sight you!
Re: Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Bantino(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2018
obatoro:

I sight you!

hahahahahahaaaa

Greetings to you my man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics / Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) / Emeka Woke Storms Rhythm 93.7 FM Radio Station, Disrupts Live Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.