Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Buhari's Re-election Bid, The End Of diverse Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Re-election Bid, The End Of diverse Nigeria? (749 Views)

Seven [7] Things GDP Numbers Tell Us About Buhari’s Reelection Bid - The Cable / 5 Key Transport Sector Policies That Possibly Affected Ambode’s Re-election Bid / Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Re-election Bid, The End Of diverse Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
It is with heavy heart that I write this. Today, Buhari's partner in killing and someone whom he might eventually anoint as a successor announced buhari's intention to run for a second term as Nigeria's President. It was a very shameful act on their part that buhari in the midst of his ill-health, gross incompetence, corruption extraordinaire and ethnic jingoism was bold enough to declare that he will run for second term. What an audacity.

The problem is that Nigerians are toooo docile for my liking, all they ever want is to make jokes out of every situation, even critical ones. In saner climes, buhari's declaration would have been greeted with serious demonstration from the citizenry. From the demonstrations, he would have read the writing on the wall and retire in his daura home and continue tending his cows.

This is someone his wife and daughter is seriously against because they have seen his black heart, yet some gullible Nigerians are singing his praises. Oh ye gullinbingos, do you know buhari more than Aisha? What on earth can you say about buhari that Zahra doesn't know? Yet they have openly wished he wasn't President.

It is noteworthy that some slowpokes and shallow minds voted buhari because of Zahra's beauty. And I live in the same country with this people. Well God knows best!!

But I won't keep quite until buhari goes home. His people are killing the middlebeltans so that they can come down south and lay claims. Buhari knows all these. His people are being fortified with weapons for this purpose. Wake up o ye southerners for he has come to kill, steal and destroy.

If buhari has another 4 years, a diverse Nigeria Will be good as gone.

Say no to buhari
Say no to fulani colonisation
Say no to deliberate killings southwards
Re: Buhari's Re-election Bid, The End Of diverse Nigeria? by ANIOMADEI2018: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
FortifiedCity:
It is with heavy heart that I write this. Today, Buhari's partner in killing and someone whom he might eventually anoint as a successor announced buhari's intention to run for a second term as Nigeria's President. It was a very shameful yeact on their behalf that buhari in the midst of his ill-health, gross incompetence, corruption extraordinaire and ethnic jingoism was bold enough to declare that he will run for second term. What an audacity.

The problem is that Nigerians are toooo docile for my liking, all they ever want is to make jokes out of every situation, even critical ones. In saner climes, buhari's declaration would have been greeted with serious demonstration from the citizenry. From the demonstrations, he would have read the writing on the wall and retire in his daura home and continue tending his cows.

This is someone his wife and daughter is seriously against because they have seen his black heart, yet some gullible Nigerians are singing his praises. Oh ye gullinbingos, do you know buhari more than Aisha? What on earth can you say about buhari that Zahra doesn't know? Yet they have openly wished he wasn't President.

1. YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WHO WANTED NIGERIA TO BE DESTROYED WITH PROPAGANDA BUT HIS ACHIEVEMENTS GOT YOU DISAPPOINTED. HIS DECLARATION TODAY IS A WELCOMED DEVELOPMENT FOR PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS: PLEASE GO OUT AND DEMONSTRATE ALONE.....WE ARE HAPPY WITH PMB/PYO

2. JONATHAN'S WIFE CAMPAIGNED FOR JONATHAN BUT HE LOST TO BUHARI........AISHA BELONGS TO THE KITCHEN AND THE ODZA ROOM AS LONG AS THE WELFARE OF NIGERIANS IS BUHARI'S FIRST PRIORITY. TODAY, BUHARI HAS SACRIFICED HIS LIFE AND WELFARE OF HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY AGAIN TO SERVE NIGERIA WITH ALL HIS STRENGHT, TO FIGHT AGAINST THE CABALS FOR THE INTEREST OF THE SUFFERING MASSES OF NIGERIA. "I belong to everybody and belong to nobody”

3. CAN YOU PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF ALL YOUR ALLEGATIONS IN A COMPETENT COURT OF LAW IN NIGERIA OR IN THAT COUNTRY YOU ARE PRESENTLY LIVING. YOU ARE JUST A CHILD OF HATRED. WE IN NIGERIA ARE FULLY IN SUPPORT OF PMB/PYO TICKET.

4. INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITIES NOW RESPECT NIGERIA. THEY ALL WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH RELIABLE AND SINCERE GOVERNMENT

5. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.......................

It is noteworthy that some slowpokes and shallow minds voted buhari because of Zahra's beauty. And I live in the same country with this people. Well God knows best!!

But I won't keep quite until buhari goes home. His people are killing the middlebeltans so that they can come down south and lay claims. Buhari knows all these. His people are being fortified with weapons for this purpose. Wake up o ye southerners for he has come to kill, steal and destroy.

Say no to buhari

Re: Buhari's Re-election Bid, The End Of diverse Nigeria? by ANIOMADEI2018: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
1. YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WHO WANTED NIGERIA TO BE DESTROYED WITH PROPAGANDA BUT HIS ACHIEVEMENTS GOT YOU DISAPPOINTED. HIS DECLARATION TODAY IS A WELCOMED DEVELOPMENT FOR PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS: PLEASE GO OUT AND DEMONSTRATE ALONE.....WE ARE HAPPY WITH PMB/PYO

2. JONATHAN'S WIFE CAMPAIGNED FOR JONATHAN BUT HE LOST TO BUHARI........AISHA BELONGS TO THE KITCHEN AND THE ODZA ROOM AS LONG AS THE WELFARE OF NIGERIANS IS BUHARI'S FIRST PRIORITY. TODAY, BUHARI HAS SACRIFICED HIS LIFE AND WELFARE OF HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY AGAIN TO SERVE NIGERIA WITH ALL HIS STRENGHT, TO FIGHT AGAINST THE CABALS FOR THE INTEREST OF THE SUFFERING MASSES OF NIGERIA. "I belong to everybody and belong to nobody”

3. CAN YOU PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF ALL YOUR ALLEGATIONS IN A COMPETENT COURT OF LAW IN NIGERIA OR IN THAT COUNTRY YOU ARE PRESENTLY LIVING. YOU ARE JUST A CHILD OF HATRED. WE IN NIGERIA ARE FULLY IN SUPPORT OF PMB/PYO TICKET.

4. INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITIES NOW RESPECT NIGERIA. THEY ALL WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH RELIABLE AND SINCERE GOVERNMENT

Re: Buhari's Re-election Bid, The End Of diverse Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=ANIOMADEI2018 post=66574496][/quote] Come 2019, the only road Buhari will recognize is the one leading to Daura.

All living and non living things have taken note
Re: Buhari's Re-election Bid, The End Of diverse Nigeria? by mikolo80: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
FortifiedCity:
It is with heavy heart that I write this. Today, Buhari's partner in killing and someone whom he might eventually anoint as a successor announced buhari's intention to run for a second term as Nigeria's President. It was a very shameful act on their part that buhari in the midst of his ill-health, gross incompetence, corruption extraordinaire and ethnic jingoism was bold enough to declare that he will run for second term. What an audacity.

its his right
or you prefer kim jung un way of life

The problem is that Nigerians are toooo docile for my liking,

you wen no docile,wetin hol' you

all they ever want is to make jokes out of every situation,

oya frank ur face na,see who e go epp

even critical ones. In saner climes

you just called an entire race imbeciles
u really think anyone will take you seriously after that

, buhari's declaration would have been greeted with serious demonstration from the citizenry.

who demo epp
ask hillary
votes not jobless loiterers win

From the demonstrations, he would have read the writing on the wall and retire in his daura home and continue tending his cows.

so are americans slow for always voting for the taller or more good looking candidate?
optics matter
tis only human

But I won't keep quite until buhari goes home.

His people are killing the middlebeltans so that they can come down south and lay claims. Buhari knows all these. His people are being fortified with weapons for this purpose.

don't you know where to get weapons?

Wake up o ye southerners for he has come to kill, steal and destroy.

if pdp gets another 4 years the whole of africa will burn

Say no to buhari
and replace with who pray tell
Re: Buhari's Re-election Bid, The End Of diverse Nigeria? by naijjaman(m): 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Say no to buhari

Brilliant! Saw this here
https://www.naijasquare.com/threads/president-buharis-re-election-bid-the-end-of-diverse-nigeria-fortifiedcity.3439/
Re: Buhari's Re-election Bid, The End Of diverse Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
mikolo80:

its his right
or you prefer kim jung un way of life

you wen no docile,wetin hol' you

oya frank ur face na,see who e go epp

you just called an entire race imbeciles
u really think anyone will take you seriously after that

who demo epp
ask hillary
votes not jobless loiterers win

so are americans slow for always voting for the taller or more good looking candidate?
optics matter
tis only human

don't you know where to get weapons?

if pdp gets another 4 years the whole of africa will burn
and replace with who pray tell
Fela Durotoye or Donald Duke
Re: Buhari's Re-election Bid, The End Of diverse Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Buhari's Re-election Bid, The End Of diverse Nigeria? by phase1: 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:

Oga you are a paid simpleton. A cursory look at your monotous post-history proves it. Stop trying too hard.
Re: Buhari's Re-election Bid, The End Of diverse Nigeria? by mikolo80: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Fela Durotoye or Donald Duke
what is their antecednt
fela=plenty grammar no action
donald duke= tinapa failure
they both jokers

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Attacks The Presidential Entourage That Left For UK / Construction Of Ultramodern Central Secretariat Complex,asaba By Governor Okowa / Police IG Idris In Police Helicopter After Snubbing Senate Again (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.