Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Reno Omokri Attacks The Presidential Entourage That Left For UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Attacks The Presidential Entourage That Left For UK (750 Views)

Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo / Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. / #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Attacks The Presidential Entourage That Left For UK by razzby(m): 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks The Presidential Entourage That Left For UK by razzby(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks The Presidential Entourage That Left For UK by BankeSmalls(f): 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks The Presidential Entourage That Left For UK by clevvermind(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Buhari is the worst thing that has ever happened in Nigeria. He should not just bother to come back to Nigeria. We dash UK.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks The Presidential Entourage That Left For UK by Dannidom(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
This Omokri na mad man aswear LMAO
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks The Presidential Entourage That Left For UK by debaj10: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
wots d relevance of dis?
face serious mata, u dey yab aides.
mcheeeww
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks The Presidential Entourage That Left For UK by U235weapongrade: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
That is the cabal we have been hearing about.

Saying goodbye because they know they are officially in charge...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks The Presidential Entourage That Left For UK by emmasege: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
How I wish Buhari could proceed on an indefinite medical leave till May next year. The Nigerian atmosphere is less polluted without him.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks The Presidential Entourage That Left For UK by SOFTENGR: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
I've been annoyed since, but Reno made me laugh and I 4got what got me annoyed.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks The Presidential Entourage That Left For UK by Realcash224(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
hate speech!
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks The Presidential Entourage That Left For UK by comos: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
The last time I saw people wave to aircraft was 20yrs ago in a movie called " the gods must be crazy"

This government has taken us 20yrs backward

(1) (Reply)

Ogoni Community Settlement: Ibukun Awosika- First Bank Chairman May Be Jailed! / Construction Of Ultramodern Central Secretariat Complex,asaba By Governor Okowa / Buhari Is Lazy For Failing To Solve Nigeria's Problems– Senator Amori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.