Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! (13627 Views)

Nigerian Man Teach Little Daughter How To Carry Expo In Exam Hall (video) / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / Female Student Caught After Carrying 'Expo' In This Manner For Exam. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by tytunji29(m): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2018
fourhayz:
OP correct your english.....I cannot be reading disjointed thrash....NEVER
If u re too dull to undastand him, then wuk on ur IQ!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by tytunji29(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2018
thatigboman:
You arevery lucky. In Futminna it is straight expulsion
Uhmmm not only futminna all fut.....cos am graduate of FUTYolA ND if cot wit ordinary microchip Bros u re gun!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by VihaanJoshi3698: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2018
.cos am graduate of FUTYolA ND if cot wit ordinary microchip Bros u re gun!! Cartoon HD
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by vroy(m): 8:54am On Apr 10, 2018
For my sec Sku days all my exam from ss1 to waec n neco na open test, ordinary class work I go still carry book, for my Waec n neco all thanks to my Nokia c1 n tecno y6
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by darlenese(f): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2018
Basalt:

There is no Nigerian who studied in Nigeria that will claim that he is 100% innocent of exam malpractice, quote me anywhere.

I repeat, NO PERSON IN NIGERIA.

Everybody cheated in either one or all these exams
1. WAEC
2. common entrance
3. Jamb
4. Degree exams
5. Quiz

etc

And remember that even giraffing or asking questions during exam is cheating too

don't generalise .

I have never cheated ! why should I cheat when I'm I can cram a full text book.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by tytunji29(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2018
Uhmmm op I Neva cheat all Tru my University days duo I had do security( i.e if my person carry d expo ND am close to him/her I will be watching for d person, I will b like guy person dey cum ooo or bae close ur lap oo)
Bt two incident I will neva forget were wat apind to jonah (deptmental guy) ND Josh (school/faculty guy).....in 200l jonah ws cot it microchip by a new lecturer (ordinary graduate assistance) d lecturer gave him mapractice form he filled it ND d lecturer ask one of us to sign as witness nobody gree till e threatened use dat we all carry d cos ova den one guy Sha signd as d witness, Jonah was expelled dat day lipsrsealed (duo e wrote jamb d nxt yr ND gain admission in a state uni sha) now wat hurt me most ND made d incident unforgettable, d nxt day d same lecturer cot a 300l guy wit microchip a Fulani guy I swear d man just changed his sit duo d 300l guy pleaded which Jonah also did bt I guess Jonah was not just fortunate

The other incident apind on d 26th of may 2016 we wey writing our final exam as an undagraduate wen Josh was cot teaching a lady in d exam Hall Josh cgpa den was 4.62 d lady's cgpa ws 1.79 imagine d gap ooo also d lady was set to marry one airforce guy infact d i.v is all ova skul( dat is d exam is useless to ha d exam won't boast ha cgpa she is already taken etc) anyway Josh was ask to forfeit 1 academic session ND for d babe dey no do her anything cos she was found innocent of d offence
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2018
Offpoint:
I was so dull meen! so this exam commenced with one beautiful calabar girl seated by me. I came prepared, but once i entered into the exam hall and locate my seat that was were the Genesis of my problems begins. immediately I set my eye on her: everything I read the previous night vanished and i lose control of myself. half an hour gone, I was unable to write anything, all I did was staring at her heavily endowed FRONT. I finally gathered enough courage, pick my pen up, but there was nothing in my head. so, I start coping everything she wrote. 'When I said ā€¯Everything" I mean everything.. her name, her exam number, seat number.... the worst is even the ID card she drop on her locker I wrote Everything on it......don't know when I brought out my pencil and drew her passport on the ID... I boldly went and submit my sheet......
Don't ask me the result cuz it's non of your business
Dat girl na bad luck,but last last i no sey u pass.
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 10, 2018
Basalt:

There is no Nigerian who studied in Nigeria that will claim that he is 100% innocent of exam malpractice, quote me anywhere.

1. WAEC
2. common entrance
3. Jamb
4. Degree exams
5. Quiz

etc

And remember that even giraffing or asking questions during exam is cheating too
Gbam you re on point,no students will authoritavely say he or she hasn't cheated or help another cheat.
When you allow your friend to copy your answers that is aiding cheating which is against exam rules so you have cheat by that act.
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by ikorodureporta: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2018
I prepare v.wel for exams, & am also cheat-conscious. I wnt settle for B when A is hovering cheesy

Back then, some guyz are really krazy, & .....dull!...comin to exam hall with ready made answer booklet, yet they struggle to score 40. If na me see questions like 2days b4 exam, that one na A+++

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2018
fourhayz:
Read my signature below and if you can't assimilate or relate with it in regards to my writeup then swerve off and don't lacerate or try to disparage me,abi shey english na our native language before.
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by flamingREED(m): 9:36am On Apr 10, 2018
Next time, quote me with some sense of dignity of the human person; like someone with minimal social rectitude.
Chivera017:

what's this one saying ?

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Daniel:12:10
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by DemonHunTER: 9:43am On Apr 10, 2018
Waec!

It was Maths day and we've all read but man gats to double his hustle for B3 or C6, probably..

Na so my guy smuggle one small paper enter class (That paper small but e fit contain all the moniker for Nairaland), na so my turn reach to copy small answers na, the woman just say (You,stand up) ..

Oh boy! She almost tear my script sha.. But Glory be to God after much begging,she release am. He-he!
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Offpoint: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2018
predmine20:
Dat girl na bad luck,but last last i no sey u pass.
your head dey dia...you get sm
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 10, 2018
flamingREED:
Next time, quote me with some sense of dignity of the human person; like someone with minimal social rectitude.

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Daniel:12:10
did i force you to quote me in the first place Mr. Bible
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by icedsammy: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2018
Fast and Furious.
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2018
Basalt:

1. WAEC
2. common entrance
3. Jamb
4. Degree exams
5. Quiz

etc

Speak for yourself. I can tell you I've never cheated before in an exam. Ever. I never took primary school exams seriously enough to cheat in them. My JSS was spent in Loyola Jesuit College in Abuja, a missionary school where there were very stiff penalties for cheating (at least a suspension from school). Even by the time I left that environment in my SSS to a school where cheating in exams was routine, it was part of my values. Funny enough, I wouldn't say it's because I was such a righteous person. I simply never cheated due to personal pride and integrity. It made me feel like a dullard to ever ask anyone anything in an exam or try to copy anyone's work, so I prided myself on doing my work independently.

But not cheating never affected me at Secondary School level because I was a good student. Where I felt the temptation hardest was in University where I was a slacker and truant and my grades cratered badly and the stakes were very high on coming out with good results. But again, even when I saw my mates cheat and I knew I was struggling, I couldn't bring myself to do it. It's not inevitable that everyone must cheat in exams.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by easzypeaszy(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2018
wwwtortoise:

April 27
Taurus r nt difficult to find
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2018
And I'd say it IS true that majority of Nigerians cheat in exams which is a national shame. If people can't stick to the rules in little matters like that, then when they get to public office, you can't expect them not to loot money.

I remember I wrote GCE to test myself before WASSCE proper in my SS3. My centre was in Okokomaiko. I gain notoriety in my centre for usually submitting my paper first before time. On the day we wrote Mathematics, we started out with the Theory section, and again, I submitted first in my class and some people were laughing and mumbling whatever they were mumbling. We came back in for the Maths Objectives section. A few of the WAEC invigilators came in and started selling solved obj sections to people to shade their work. Within 10 minutes, everyone save me and a 3 girls, had submitted. I hadn't even gone quarter way. Some guys leaving the class told me "you no first submit today again?" grin Even the invigilators who were supposed to enforce the rules there were encouraging me to take their handout. One of them said we were wasting his time (for an exam with clearly stipulated time of 90 mins) as if we had overrun our time. It was an all round sick situation. Funny enough, after the exam, I did look through the solution set the invigilators were selling to compare answers and found out loads of the answers they gave were wrong and I laughed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Gmekx(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2018
fourhayz:

TRASH?
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by pulsatingpen: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2018
Basalt:

1. WAEC
2. common entrance
3. Jamb
4. Degree exams
5. Quiz

etc

I'm 100% innocent smiley
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Slavetotherithm(f): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2018
Not cheating throughout schooling requires a lot of moral courage. Not too many people have that, cheating is an ethically bankrupt activity but desperate
or lazy students are not thinking about ethics. I have cheated a few times in the past, but nothing like taking chips or expo, just mild giraffing or listening up for other guys throwing answers about. Cheating is a very wide grey area. From the anxious student on his final paper desperate to pass to serial expo artists who DON'T want to read. There are many external forces that push one to consider cheating and there are many arguments that tests and exams don't really test knowledge just spitting out facts and that the system is broken. But I still believe that cheating is wrong. It is difficult to see people who did not even read out perform you, but that doesn't mean you should join them. Study hard and have moral courage.
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by biicash(m): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2018
GCE #yayo
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Rhaspody(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
I remember AEC 509 (econometrics). the whole class wrote on their desk. because of what AEC 409 did to them. that was my only experience of exams malpractice...
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Mires: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please and please, let's preach the message that it is more honourable to fail than to cheat.
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
DrElixir:
I could not gather my mental faculty together as I lost my mom four day prior to facing two almighty courses- Colloid and Benzene chemistry.

I was loosing focus and couldn't revise for the showdown.

So I decided to sneak in my earlier two fullscarp review note to the exam hall,and just when I had settle-in with it,i was brought back to reality by a tap on my back to hand over my review note.

I took a hard look at the invigilator stance,reflected on my demise mom and weigh in on the consequences of my action if handed over to the panel board.

I gently took my review note under my answer sheet and gradually squeeze it to a ball size and swallow it,the invigilator gave me a big slap which also assisted in a quick swallow.

I was sent out of the hall,never face any panel,had a weak grade but not a CO.
Wow that was fast and smart of you,is like you been in between the devil and the blue sea and sorry for the loss of your beloved mum.
Life always bring pains but the journey ahead is of hope.
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by babra19: 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
predmine20:
This is my own cheating though it went bad because I was caught by the exam invigilator but who never cheat before as a student,where he dey.

We were to sit for maths that day.

You know na maths is not easy due to the formula this formula that or find xy in that,where I wan find am.

That day I know I was in a very big soup because It is a very must I pass this paper.

So that day I smuggled in a prepared cheat inside the exam hall and pretend like say nothing happen.

5 minutes into the exam i brought out my paper after scanning the entire classroom with my roving eyes.

As i dey busy dey download the answers inside my answer sheet na one hand just land for my shoulder,ehn i froze that moment knowing the worst is here.

Na hin the invigilator say make i stand up and go outside before my 2 korokoro eyes he tear my paper despite my cries and pleas.

That was how i failed all my papers just because of one small expo,but sha thankfully i am through with all that now as i am already an undergrage.

Cc lalasticlala

Yes o
in my ss3 and my PGD

in secondary school I will put my expo on the floor and carry a wooden plank with my leg and place it on top of the expo
I carry it away when no invigilator is around me...I was never caught
during my PGD days I jot In tiny papers and hide them under my boobs
in exam class I slot the expo in my question paper after use I keep it under my ass
unfortunately one day I was caught and taken to panel.
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Vecto(m): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Basalt:

1. WAEC
2. common entrance
3. Jamb
4. Degree exams
5. Quiz

etc

You're conflating terms. Malpractice is different from Misconduct. The former I've never done, but the latter...well

If you know, you know.
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Even though I'm very good and quite good with formulas, I still cheated once. There was this H-parameter model formulas under BJT that I don't think any Electrical students can absorb in easily. I chipped in the formulas on my calculator and getting to the hall I conveniently wrote the formulas on my answer booklet. I graduated with First Class Honours but the thought of just that one action still hurts me whenever I think of my Undergraduate life.
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
To be very honest, I NEVER used to cheat until I got to SS2 grin I changed schools, and was in Obafemi Awolowo University International (secondary) School. Not to toot my own horn but I was so used to getting all the awards and stuff in every school I went to till then. But living in a hostel was a completely different experience, I especially hated how i didnt get to manage my time the way I liked. I got lazzzzyyyyyyy. Cheating became part and parcel of my 'lifestyle' grin I called it something else though, 'cooperation'. You know, I'd share what I know and you'd share yours. I got so addicted to it and started studying much less. My wakeup call was after my ss3 first term exams- apart from physics, math, and further math, the rest of my scores were pretty mediocre. It was then I realised I was f*cked, lol. I should also mention that I didn't win a single prize at the end of SS2. Not in any subject. I really worked hard to get myself out of that mess and did pretty ok in my WASSCE. Though I had all distinctions most of them were B2's and B3's. Up till now I'm still 'recovering' from the negative effect lol. As an undergraduate its not like I'm 100% quiet in exam halls too, but 90% of the time I'm usually 'helping' others (which is wrong, tbh cheesy grin ) But I'm pretty proud of my grades and GPA now because I know I worked for it all by myself. When I cheated I never felt the same satisfaction.
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by dmgr(m): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
darlenese:

don't generalise .

I have never cheated ! why should I cheat when I'm I can cram a full text book.

la cram la pour mama
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Basalt(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Speak for yourself. I can tell you I've never cheated before in an exam. Ever. I never took primary school exams seriously enough to cheat in them. My JSS was spent in Loyola Jesuit College in Abuja, a missionary school where there were very stiff penalties for cheating (at least a suspension from school). Even by the time I left that environment in my SSS to a school where cheating in exams was routine, it was part of my values. Funny enough, I wouldn't say it's because I was such a righteous person. I simply never cheated due to personal pride and integrity. It made me feel like a dullard to ever ask anyone anything in an exam or try to copy anyone's work, so I prided myself on doing my work independently.

But not cheating never affected me at Secondary School level because I was a good student. Where I felt the temptation hardest was in University where I was a slacker and truant and my grades cratered badly and the stakes were very high on coming out with good results. But again, even when I saw my mates cheat and I knew I was struggling, I couldn't bring myself to do it. It's not inevitable that everyone must cheat in exams.

Keep on deceiving yourself not me
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by darlenese(f): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
dmgr:

la cram la pour mama

yeah . la cram la pour la forget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delsu Admission 2013/2014 / Jamb--drop The Cut-off Mark For Each Schools Here 2011/2012 / Russia-Ukraine War: African Students Experience Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.