Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! (13626 Views)

Nigerian Man Teach Little Daughter How To Carry Expo In Exam Hall (video) / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / Female Student Caught After Carrying 'Expo' In This Manner For Exam. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Basalt(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Vecto:

You're conflating terms. Malpractice is different from Misconduct. The former I've never done, but the latter...well

If you know, you know.

Oga na you Sabi wetin you dey type because to me it's gibberish.

Anything against exam rules is examination malpractice.
Trying to term it misconduct is just trying to be euphemistic
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
Basalt:

Keep on deceiving yourself not me

I'd say the self-deception is claiming everybody must have done something just because you did it. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by YhungPablo(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
KushyKush:
The kind topic whey dey make Frontpage sef.

So I should confess I cheated during an exam?

Make my VC come see my Dp and withdraw my certificate?

Are you well at all?

How you wan take carry expo for accounting courses sef?

I am sorry, I never cheated during any exams... I passed all my exams because I read and understood the questions. Duh! undecided

Keep fooling yourself
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 11, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I'd say the self-deception is claiming everybody must have done something just because you did it. grin
Don't get basalt wrong,his quote said no student in nigeria can say he or she hasn't cheated which also applies to him as a student.
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2018
predmine20:
Don't get basalt wrong,his quote said no student in nigeria can say he or she hasn't cheated which also applies to him as a student.

That's exactly why I said he should speak for himself. I'm sure many can testify that they haven't cheated before. I certainly haven't before. So his claim is false.
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by sistmeccy(f): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2018
I never cheated because I had a reputation to maintain
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Vecto(m): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Basalt:

Oga na you Sabi wetin you dey type because to me it's gibberish.

Anything against exam rules is examination malpractice.
Trying to term it misconduct is just trying to be euphemistic

You're obviously not informed. Go look up the definition of both words and see the difference. If you're yet to figure out that merely side talking in an exam hall is an example of exam misconduct and not mal practice then you still have a long way ahead of you.

Stark illiterate.
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Basalt(m): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Vecto:

You're obviously not informed. Go look up the definition of both words and see the difference. If you're yet to figure out that merely side talking in an exam hall is an example of exam misconduct and not mal practice then you still have a long way ahead of you.

Stark illiterate.

You are obviously a local tout who goes about painting black images white to exonerate themselves from blames.
Inshort you are a big disgrace to Western education.

Misconduct ko, misconduct ni
Keep on typing gibberish deceiving yourself
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by SaiJoshi147852: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2018
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by chitransh: 10:42am On May 30, 2018
Re: Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! by Adeesther56(f): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
I never cheated in my jamb and i scored 211,204,215,and i passed my neco by myself and cleared 6 credits in my waec by myself....and never cheated in my junior waec or common entrance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delsu Admission 2013/2014 / Jamb--drop The Cut-off Mark For Each Schools Here 2011/2012 / Russia-Ukraine War: African Students Experience Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.