Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Believing In Your Dreams II - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believing In Your Dreams II (236 Views)

Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand / "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Believing In Your Dreams II by jonatoye(m): 1:33am On Apr 10, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Believing in Your Dreams II

WORD FOR TODAY
What you cannot do is only what God did not strengthen you to do. There is no limit to what you can do when God makes grace available for you!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ 's sufficiency]." (Philippians 4:13 AMP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you need to achieve your dream is divine strength. Each time you see people having achievements in line with their desire in any aspect of life, it is not that they are special but the fact that God made grace available for them.

Whatever dream you have under God will surely be fulfilled if the Lord makes grace available for you. Therefore, do not fret yourself or be discouraged when it seems as if there is no green light in the fulfillment of your dreams.

Don't be carried away by the success of other people in the pursuit of their own dreams. Be diligent and be focused on what God wants you to be. Stand firm to fulfill your dreams and always seek the Lord for help at every point in time.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I need your help, strengthen me to fulfill my dreams in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
As far as your dreams or aspirations is concerned; strength is all you need for its fulfillment!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Fulfilled Tuesday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Smile Jesus Loves You. / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Insanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.