Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc (1249 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Michael Rainey Jr Power Season Film(ghost Son) / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc by Riqueleme(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
MY BIRO SKETCH OF VINICIUS JR OF REAL MADRID FC

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc by madridguy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wow. Good job.

Your moniker though shocked
Re: My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc by hamrof(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
rate this pls

2 Likes

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc by Riqueleme(m): 5:36am On Jul 05, 2019
hamrof:
rate this pls
Note dis bro: if you wait for people to rate you, you will feel so sad and it might affect you psychologically bro....
"Art work differs, is like pupils in the class with different handwritten but someone with bad handwritten might come out as the best student"

So sketch and have fun bro.....enjoy it and practice ....

You sketch is fine as well.....
Remember ,sketch and have fun.....
Re: My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc by Offpoint: 9:26am On Jul 05, 2019
Riqueleme:

Note dis bro: if you wait for people to rate you, you will feel so sad and it might affect you psychologically bro....
"Art work differs, is like pupils in the class with different handwritten but someone with bad handwritten might come out as the best student"

Wrong advice, it's a terrible thing to judge and rate your own works yourself, you'll never improve.

Positive Criticism gives room to self improvement.
Re: My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc by Riqueleme(m): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
Offpoint:

Wrong advice, it's a terrible thing to judge and rate your own works yourself, you'll never improve.

Positive Criticism gives room to self improvement.

Your advice is the best my brother.....
I concur..........
Too much brain.....
More of wisdom from above bro
Re: My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc by hamrof(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Riqueleme:

wow this your comment really amazed me thanks bro grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gurus Pls List D Softwares Dt A Jjc Will Need In Order To Start Designin' / Blender Nation / Any Good Photographer In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.