Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" (19593 Views)

BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by sprints1: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2018
not new u are not the only one...
Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by jworos(m): 10:07am On Apr 10, 2018
LIES!!!

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by ikevictor: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2018
He's a lucky guy then...mine was way earlier...

Watching her enjoy herself while I cried.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by RockyEyo(m): 11:35am On Apr 10, 2018
eezeribe:

Then we should celebrate the housemaid right... Typical Nigerian.

Please come and explain yourself (maybe nah me fail to understand you)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by vastolord4(m): 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
what the hell are you saying?
[color=#990000][/color]
eezeribe:

Then we should celebrate the housemaid right... Typical Nigerian.
Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by Onisokuso1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
However bad this story wink , this Lolu is a very good strategist . Put viewers in suspense . And he knows u bbnaija lovers love stories that he hasn’t completed . He has promised to update u guys meaning u should vote for him and keep him in the house . Nice 1 baba cheesy

U gat maut daku ... kpokpo lenu e mehn! cheesy.

Using his disadvantaged story to gain advantage is smartness grin
Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by Onisokuso1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
Divay22:
Lolu, we know what you're aiming at grin grin
But kiatinue
u sef dig wink
Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by Divay22(f): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Onisokuso1:
u sef dig wink
Who doesn't
It's either Khloe leaves and he stays or he leaves and Khloe stays.
Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by collitexnaira(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
The guy is just saying trash, making up story as a strategy to win the game

You didn't report the molestation to ur mom bcus she was dealing with a lot of things, how do you at the age of 5 know that ur mom was dealing with a lot of things, and she was dealing with that lot of things for 4 years that you were being molested

Fat Big lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House / Download Ikebe Super Classic Comics E-book ! / Big Brother Titans Starts 7pm Today, All You Need To Know And How To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.