Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Checkout This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot (1049 Views)

Caption This Maternity Photoshoot / Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot by IamHeWrites: 6:14am On Apr 10, 2018
More pregnant ladies are having their nude bodies covered in body paint for their maternity shoots.

This couple’s photoshoot is the latest going viral on social media.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/checkout-this-couples-maternity-photoshoot.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Checkout This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:16am On Apr 10, 2018
The woman is damn thick...... I don't know why she paint that her main shrine

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot by pyyxxaro: 6:25am On Apr 10, 2018
FOOOOLISH PEOPLE

SHE COVER HER OWN NIIPPLEE , SHE CON TELL THE MUMU MAN MAKE E OPEN E OWN NIPPLEE embarassed

DONT KNOW WHAT THIS WORLD IS TURNING INTO

PLS PERMIT ME TO BLAME BUHARI cry
Re: Checkout This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:36am On Apr 10, 2018
grin

Why on earth the wife only went all the way? embarassed She didn't get pregnant with his trousers on, did she? undecided

And whoever painted her NUNU part, i wonder if she feels ticklish with his hairy brush grin grin grin

Re: Checkout This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot by Nicklaus619(m): 7:03am On Apr 10, 2018
pyyxxaro:
FOOOOLISH PEOPLE

SHE COVER HER OWN NIIPPLEE , SHE CON TELL THE MUMU MAN MAKE E OPEN E OWN NIPPLEE embarassed

DONT KNOW WHAT THIS WORLD IS TURNING INTO

PLS PERMIT ME TO BLAME BUHARI cry

Permission granted son
Re: Checkout This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot by farano(f): 7:13am On Apr 10, 2018
And the man covers his blokus, the yeye woman is totally naked..
Re: Checkout This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot by Lalas247(f): 7:15am On Apr 10, 2018
Fat pussy gyal cheesy nothing we will not see sha

Aslong as her hubby give zero fuvks we can all mind our business ...
Re: Checkout This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 10, 2018
Nawa o.
Re: Checkout This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot by Martin0(m): 7:31am On Apr 10, 2018
hahahah chai Lefulefu abeg come o, I don't see these vision alone, haba even kpekus too was painted shocked na wa please I can do that job for free...

chai these are real women, some Nairaland babes here go form church oo umu pastor and umu chinekegrin
Re: Checkout This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot by habsydiamond(m): 7:35am On Apr 10, 2018
With what am seeing in that picture na the man force the woman to snap the pics...as u can see the woman no happy at all in the three pictures...she just dey act like pesin wey no get choice....since her husband compulsory am for her....she come look like naked masquerade...
Re: Checkout This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot by nanakgh(m): 7:37am On Apr 10, 2018
mmm now that's a fine ass black woman..she's def giving birth to twins...damn i bet those milkbags could hold enough for triplets and extra for dadzy tongue
Re: Checkout This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot by Mzansian(f): 7:56am On Apr 10, 2018
The man messed up the whole theme by putting on pants , she could have found a way to cover his schlong tongue.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot by partnerbiz4: 7:58am On Apr 10, 2018
Honestly just the way i like it. shocked

Dark women look more natural to moi cool

Get 10% bonus on Etisalat data purchases.
Re: Checkout This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot by ogaJona(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2018
pregnancy fits this woman
Re: Checkout This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot by juwonloo(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2018
I love the courage
Re: Checkout This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 10, 2018

What Manner Of Man Is This? No Muscles, No Packs...

You Even Have Breast

Go For Dna!
The Pregnancy Does Not Belong To You.

You Dont Deserve That Woman...

Why Was Her Nipples painted?

I Cant Use My Vaseline Without Seeing The Nipples
Re: Checkout This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot by StrongandMighty: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2018
Thrash, dirty and animalistic undecided

(1) (Reply)

Rape, Sexual Addictions And Relationship Matters / Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters / Man Breaks Down In Tears On His Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.