Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,501 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 (2114 Views)

2019: Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Intention To Run / House Of Representatives Says “NO” To Buhari’s Intention To Address NASS / An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
neezar:

but why do u guys still support Tinubu, Someone that looted lagos dry

You are mistaking me for a Tinubu apologist. Yes, he is a consummate political strategist. He's also a corrupt pr1ck. I won't lose sleep if he's jailed for embezzling of public resources.
Re: Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
rainylad:

Mr man why are you saturating this thread with so much lies??..What use will the lies you are spewing bring to you this morning??how can you open your mouth to say that Yorubas do not support criminals when you lots support Tinubu et al??...what sort of atrocious lies are these?..are there special school for lies you lots go through??..A lot of you still support buhari and thats a fact.

Fashola is a corrupt politician just like any other politician in Nigeria!!...anyone saying otherwise is simply a joker...You r accussing Igbos of 'supporting ' criminals shows your level of hypocrisy and double-standard....You are the slimy and devious person here...A big shame to your lying fingers.

..you lots should keep up with this charade you hear?,we shall see how far it will take Nigeria

Oh some Yorubas support criminals no doubt, majority? Never!

The reverse is the case with Igbos. Which southern zone voted en masse for Jonathan despite his corrupt tendencies? Igbo

Which tribe worships the trio of Yoruba bastard's, FFK, Fayose, and Dino Melaye? Igbo

Which tribe is now supporting Buhari's second term despite the corruption being discovered in his government daily? Igbo (at the last count, 2 threads have been opened encouraging Igbos to vote massively for Buhari. Just today alone)

Anyway, you can fret and froth at the mouth. You guys have always prided yourself as the 5 percenters. Your 5% cumulative vote won't amount to anything again come 2019.

When it comes to politics you guys are still babies.
Re: Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 by Roger3D(m): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nonaira3:
Can someone please tell Buhari goons to stop disturbing Igbo people with their nonsense abeg. I've seen way too many political rubbish in effort to persuade Igbos to vote for that dullard. Which Kain rubbish annoyance be this one?

If the rest of my Igbo people are anything like me, they'll vote for that idiot as president so he can continue his terrible leadership as punishment to the dullards who voted in a buffoon which own history showed he was a straight buffoon with poor leadership skills.
But if my people choose not to vote for that dullard because of his poor miserable leadership, then accept that and stop disturbing Igbos with your nonsense. Take your propaganda to the fools that falls for it. Bleep out our faces
Buhari dosen't need the votes of the southeast to win, and don't buy into that bullshit igbodefender is peddling about an Ibo president in 2023 cos it aint gonna happen
Re: Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 by CSTR1003: 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Roger3D:
Buhari dosen't need the votes of the southeast to win, and don't buy into that bullshit igbodefender is peddling about an Ibo president in 2023 cos it aint gonna happen
And who will stop it?
You? Tinubu?

You see the moves OUK has been making. I am waiting to see how you will stop him.
Re: Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 by Roger3D(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
CSTR1003:

And who will stop it?
You? Tinubu?

You see the moves OUK has been making. I am waiting to see how you will stop him.
All na just noise making. If Buhari wins in 2019, the yoruba block of the APC will produce the candidate of the south who most likely will be Osibanjo or Tinubu. The best hope for the SE to get the presidency is to throw its weight behind PDP and use that party as a platform to achieve its goal.

1 Like

Re: Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 by CSTR1003: 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
Roger3D:
All na just noise making. If Buhari wins in 2019, the yoruba block of the APC will produce the candidate of the south who most likely will be Osibanjo or Tinubu. The best hope for the SE to get the presidency is to throw its weight behind PDP and use that party as a platform to achieve its goal.
Yoruba bloc will produce what?

You think the rest of Nigeria is that stupid?

No be only Yoruba bloc, na Yoruba ice.

The SE currently control the pdp and still have a stake in any national party which APC claim it is.
Re: Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 by rainylad(f): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
5thElement:

Oh some Yorubas support criminals no doubt, majority? Never!

The reverse is the case with Igbos. Which southern zone voted en masse for Jonathan despite his corrupt tendencies? Igbo

Which tribe worships the trio of Yoruba bastard's, FFK, Fayose, and Dino Melaye? Igbo

Which tribe is now supporting Buhari's second term despite the corruption being discovered in his government daily? Igbo (at the last count, 2 threads have been opened encouraging Igbos to vote massively for Buhari. Just today alone)

Anyway, you can fret and froth at the mouth. You guys have always prided yourself as the 5 percenters. Your 5% cumulative vote won't amount to anything again come 2019.

When it comes to politics you guys are still babies.

Oh so now its 'some'??...but your initial rants were NONE cos you never said some ..You were going on and on blabbling like an iddiot how Igbos support criminals and Yorubas dont..So 'few yorubas support criminals now,while ALL Igbos do??his is my problem with you people, talking with ten mouths at a time not even two..no honour,principle or dignity...just lies,half-truths,distortion of facts,turning truth on its head and slander..These are you lots forte.

You lot omly hate Fayose and FFK because they are kind of close to Igbos..thats your only evil reason cos you wont be panting affter Tinubu,Amaechi,Fashola, e.t.c like y'all do if f you had any iota of dislike for corruption

I am sure you call yourself an adult..but i can assure you,you sound like a beligerent toddler with the rubbish coming out of your mouth in the name of comments..A big shame indeed.
Re: Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 by Nonaira3: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Roger3D:

Then tell his propagandist to Leave Igbo Alone with their vote begging. If he does not need SE then why all of a sudden the increase of begging from his APC goons. Who gives a crap about presidency of the worst nation on Earth. A freaking oil producing nation that imports most oil it used. A definition of a complete shithole. Nigga boost with something Good; not something in complete destruction. Abi presidency una dey eat, how well are out off. No be unadey beg left and right while starving.
Re: Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 by Nonaira3: 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
rainylad:

Oh so now its 'some'??...but your initial rants were NONE cos you never said some ..You were going on and on blabbling like an iddiot how Igbos support criminals and Yorubas dont..So 'few yorubas support criminals now,while ALL Igbos do??his is my problem with you people, talking with ten mouths at a time not even two..no honour,principle or dignity...just lies,half-truths,distortion of facts,turning truth on its head and slander..These are you lots forte.

You lot omly hate Fayose and FFK because they are kind of close to Igbos..thats your only evil reason cos you wont be panting affter Tinubu,Amaechi,Fashola, e.t.c like y'all do if f you had any iota of dislike for corruption

I am sure you call yourself an adult..but i can assure you,you sound like a beligerent toddler with the rubbish coming out of your mouth in the name of comments..A big shame indeed.

Are you wasting your time with that Afonja. Was it not the same fools currently supporting APC despite APC have displayed more corruption in less than 3 years of presidency.
Heck if I recall correctly, was it not the same lots that sort the head of that Igbo leader who bought the bullet proof cars for her administration yet saw absolutely nothing wrong and defending Fashola when it was discovered he spent billions to build a website, emphasis on a website. Who takes those hypocrites seriously with their illogical nonsense. Biko stop wasting your precious time
Re: Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
rainylad:

[s]Oh so now its 'some'??...but your initial rants were NONE cos you never said some ..You were going on and on blabbling like an iddiot how Igbos support criminals and Yorubas dont..So 'few yorubas support criminals now,while ALL Igbos do??his is my problem with you people, talking with ten mouths at a time not even two..no honour,principle or dignity...just lies,half-truths,distortion of facts,turning truth on its head and slander..These are you lots forte.

I am sure you call yourself an adult..but i can assure you,you sound like a beligerent toddler with the rubbish coming out of your mouth in the name of comments..A big shame indeed[/s].

At bolded, I'm not responsible for your inability to read and comprehend.

I understand that you jerk off at the insults I slap you with. I also understand that grubbing inside the gutters is your past time.

I won't be indulging you today.

Now slink away and look for another Nairalander to haunt his mentions like a homeless ghoul.

Not interested in you ma'am.
Re: Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 by Roger3D(m): 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
CSTR1003:

Yoruba bloc will produce what?

You think the rest of Nigeria is that stupid?

No be only Yoruba bloc, na Yoruba ice.

The SE currently control the pdp and still have a stake in any national party which APC claim it is.
Then stick to your PdP and get your presidency from there, as for APC forget it
Re: Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 by rainylad(f): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
5thElement:

At bolded, I'm not responsible for your inability to read and comprehend.

I understand that you jerk off at the insults I slap you with. I also understand that grubbing inside the gutters is your past time.

I won't be indulging you today.

Now slink away and look for another Nairalander to haunt his mentions like a homeless ghoul.

Not interested in you ma'am.

Your lies and hypocritical / two-faced stance against Igbo will certainly keep haunting you ..That i can assure you.. yeye dey smell.
Re: Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 by rainylad(f): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nonaira3:

Are you wasting your time with that Afonja. Was it not the same fools currently supporting APC despite APC have displayed more corruption in less than 3 years of presidency.
Heck if I recall correctly, was it not the same lots that sort the head of that Igbo leader who bought the bullet proof cars for her administration yet saw absolutely nothing wrong and defending Fashola when it was discovered he spent billions to build a website, emphasis on a website. Who takes those hypocrites seriously with their illogical nonsense. Biko stop wasting your precious time

These guys are horrible...Guess what??..That dude actually accused me of being a bigot,That is how i noticed him..yet his posts is filled with bile against Igbo
Re: Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 by 7lives: 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
emmie14:
Another sane government can handle the projects. Buhari can never ever do those projects. Let him go

A serious government like the one that was there for 16 years and left you wailing underdevelopment?.
Re: Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
rainylad:

Your lies and hypocritical / two-faced stance against Igbo will certainly keep haunting you ..That i can assure you.. yeye dey smell.

Dey smell for your yansh abi?...

You are under the false impression I hate Igbos.

Just like you feel the need to defend and protect your people from any and all insults so do I.

In real life I'm sure we both have acquaintances who are of the other tribes.

I don't need to lie against the Igbos all I've said so far is true.

If only you'll calm down and stop throwing slime all over the place you'll realize that my arguments are well thought out.

I criticize both Igbo and Yoruba politicians all the time, you would rather close your eyes to the wrong your own people do. That's not protection, that's aiding and abetting.

Go through my posts (after you've taken a chill pill and drank some kool aid) and verify for yourself.
Re: Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 by CSTR1003: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
Roger3D:
Then stick to your PdP and get your presidency from there, as for APC forget it
What are you going to do to stop us?

You are just saying forget it as if you can do anything .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dikibo’s Cases (Old News) / Commercial Motorcyclists Seen Leaving Anambra State Ahead Of July 1 Ban / Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.