Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,764 members, 7,837,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

#bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos (37990 Views)

Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / Nigerian Lady Denies Having Intercourse With Bbnaija’s Teddy A On A Plane (pics) / #bbnaija: Teddy A And Bambam Caught Having Sex In The Toilet This Morning(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by Neoteny(m): 9:26am On Apr 10, 2018
janellemonae:
Oh God teddy stop dt open mouth side smirk. Not cute. angry

Thank you.

I find the guy filthy sef

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by yesloaded: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2018
Monaco2:
This girl no get shame abi?!? She just one destroy teddy relationship with his baby mama... She is aware there is a woman in his life y can't she respect herself... Y is she butting in undecided
they are just trynna remain relevant

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by Divay22(f): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2018
Monaco2:
This girl no get shame abi?!? She just one destroy teddy relationship with his baby mama... She is aware there is a woman in his life y can't she respect herself... Y is she butting in undecided
Did Teddy A asked you to complain on his behalf undecided
They're both adults and know what they are doing... Leave them alone..
Oya goan join the rest in BBNAJIA thread
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by muchroom(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2018
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by sparkwil(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2018
Amarabae:
Dumb boring bbnaija..
*not interested *

Thanks angry
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by sarcasticdude(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2018
So much fakery and debauchery, they know it'd be a BIG FUCKUP if they went their separate ways after the show.hence the pix grin

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by OYIBN: 9:42am On Apr 10, 2018
KushyKush:

[size=10pt]BBNaija is boring though...and just too predictable with sentimental fans all around.

Big brother Africa is still preferable.

Agree with you. In a 12 week show, the winner is already known in week 3. It dies not happen in Big brother Africa. It is suspense galore till the end. Also the way the sponsors are heavily involved in the day to day running of the show and passing comments on housemates is not healthy at all. Makes the show a scam and scripted

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by gabbybent(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2018
Strafing is inevitable by now...
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by Piresy: 10:03am On Apr 10, 2018
Lalas247:

See ur mouth ...
Abi u seff wan slack am ni grin

I think this bambam is cute ... not sure about teddy
if i hear say you no dey fall for Teddy A
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by bjhandz: 10:04am On Apr 10, 2018
That is why some men don't pray given birth to baby girl.very soon she will be crying for marriage
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2018
KushyKush:
Baba go don slack this girl pussý.

Kia... See enjoyment cheesy

I dey tells you.
Truth
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by jaxxy(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2018
Doing the hype and the money yo
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by perdollar(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2018
she looks like a fool

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by oochi123(f): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2018
So what happens to the baby mama? Hmmmm! Over taking is allowed sha
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2018
I don't have time to comment about you shits! ;DI don't have time to comment about you shits!
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by weezweezweez(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Oya come make we audition for next one..

Lol i dont think i will last o ! These ladies are fire
Saw one sex scene here that has alot of us wondering wtf ... i think it was miracle and nina .. my lord is that how girls just lay there like stick cheesy the scene was too funny ..

The thing is no Naija girl here will do that on national Tv ... impossible ..

Yes teddy is ok .. just dont like all that hair biko he can cut it off and have a nice beard
ladies and beards sha...

another thing wey boiz dey use kpansh dem without spending kobo
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by Pidginwhisper: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lalas247:

See ur mouth ...
Abi u seff wan slack am ni grin
I think this bambam is cute ... not sure about teddy
Where u see the agbada wey u wear
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by Monaco2(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Divay22:

Did Teddy A asked you to complain on his behalf undecided
They're both adults and know what they are doing... Leave them alone..
Oya goan join the rest in BBNAJIA thread

Wetin dey do u?!? Na u b bam bam.... Y u dey challenge me.. Abi I add u join d comment wey I make.. Over sabi
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by Lalas247(f): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
Piresy:
if i hear say you no dey fall for Teddy A
I no fall o ... all that hair on his head Issa waste grin

Think Tobi is better looking
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
KushyKush:

[size=10pt]BBNaija is boring though...and just too predictable with sentimental fans all around.

Big brother Africa is still preferable.
Never seen the African one ....
When will that start .... ?
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Where u see the agbada wey u wear
Had to hide my yansh na cry the agbada is actually nice oh if you see the full pic
How are you , long time
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by Pidginwhisper: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Had to hide my yansh na cry the agbada is actually nice oh if you see the full pic
How are you , long time
I so much detest this "if you see" phrase..LEMME SEE THE FULL PIX!��.

Btw, been good health wise.. but work wise,i cant complain. Tot you left NL for good. I don miss ur booty sha grin grin
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
I so much detest this "if you see" phrase..LEMME SEE THE FULL PIX!��.

Btw, been good health wise.. but work wise,i cant complain. Tot you left NL for good. I don miss ur booty sha grin grin
Glad you are well..

Lol una no go leave person yansh ... it’s been taken off the market o grin
Not as active as I was I just pop in and out ... don’t think anyone ever leaves for good .. even when they deactivate they still view as guest

Aite catch u later handsome wink
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by Pidginwhisper: 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Glad you are well..

Not as active as I was I just pop in and out ... don’t think anyone ever leaves for good .. even when they deactivate they still view as guest

soldier no dey handsome grin grin

Yoube safe kiss kiss
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by Pidginwhisper: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Glad you are well..

soldier no dey handsome grin grin

You be safe kiss kiss
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by Piresy: 11:21am On May 07, 2018
Lalas247:

I no fall o ... all that hair on his head Issa waste grin

Think Tobi is better looking
Sorry Tobi is taken look out for me cheesy
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by Lalas247(f): 1:18pm On May 07, 2018
Piresy:
Sorry Tobi is taken look out for me cheesy
lol
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by FemiEddy(m): 4:31pm On May 07, 2018
Lalas247:

lol
madam, dat ur profile pic is doing me somehow grin warn ursef!
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by Lalas247(f): 4:44pm On May 07, 2018
FemiEddy:
madam, dat ur profile pic is doing me somehow grin warn ursef!

Haha jollof of life grin
Howdy wink
Re: #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos by FemiEddy(m): 4:57pm On May 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Haha jollof of life grin
Howdy wink
Hav u tried jollof, Dido, fried Ogufe and Fried fish with wine. its divine grin....... Long time m kul n u? Where have you been grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / My Online Dating Experience. / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.