Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? (655 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) / I Don't Know Where My Relationship Is Headed, Is He Playing Me? / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by z11111: 9:33am On Apr 10, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

I love my fiancee. Our wedding is supposed to be in June but right now,she did something that is making me consider seriously if I should call it off. Please dont reveal my name when you post this. She also reads your blog so I dont want to embarrass her.

My fiancee thinks I am over reacting with what she did. Here is it:

I gave her one of my ATM cards so that she can always have access to money in case she cannot reach me. I am a Pilot and I am always flying.Honestly,she is not a spend drift but my issue is that she dashes people money too much.Well,she has a nice heart and people know that and always want to take advantage of her. I try to caution her and instead of her to take correction,she will say please take your card before you insult me cos of money. It has brought about fight between us several times.

I really love her and I know her business does not bring in so much sometimes. She is a fashion designer. Thats why I gave her my ATM card. Sometimes,she uses it to shop for me,to stock up my groceries,etc.

....read full story and other stories on the blog :
https://livelystones.com.ng/my-fiancee-her-ex-is-this-naive-or-playing-me-for-a-fool/
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by madridguy(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Radiants: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Mr Pilot should not only be concerned about Ehis, he should be concerned about how she spends his money.

The lady is not naïve, she is DUMB... He should block the card. he shouldn't collect the card from her.
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Beke2020: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2018
Simple as A,B,C
Radiants:
Mr Pilot should not only be concerned about Ehis, he should be concerned about how she spends his money.

The lady is not naïve, she is DUMB... He should block the card. he shouldn't collect the card from her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DELSU Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Being Scolded By Dad / 5 Things Never To Say To A Childless Woman / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.