Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) (62165 Views)

Imo Traditional Rulers Host Tony Nwulu, Bless Governorship Bid (Photos) / Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers / Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by jacyhelen(f): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
poundsanddollars:
American Newspaper mocked intention of President Buhari to contest 2019 election in a recent publication. What do you think if it? See photo

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/world/africa/nigeria-president-election.html#click=https:///ATZgGlS5HD

I seriously Pray Buhari wins 2nd term,so that those IDIOTS he Promised 3 million Jobs per Year will also be Deceived and told to expect 6Million Jobs per Month!!!!..Ndi ara!!!!!
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Culin(f): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
fxjunkie:
Trump is not much younger though. Trump would be 74 when it's time for him to run for 2nd term

But he didn't spend most of his tenure traveling out of the country or going for medical checks. In fact, he won't be allowed to run if he's not medically sound.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Tecno66: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
SweetJoystick:
He go die of heart attack when him lose
If he loose na people like Amaechi, Orji Uzor Kalu, Fashola go first die of heart attack before he go reach Buhari. The day Buhari loose the election, go look street, he go be like say Nigeria win world cup.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Babatunde13: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hello, I register Business (Enterprises, Ventures, Limited Liability Company), NGO, ASSOCIATION, CLUB, CHURCH, MOSQUE, etc with the Corporate Affairs Commission. For more info: Kindly call: 08033782910, Whazapp: 07089955363. Regards.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by whirlwind7(m): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
maclatunji:
The New York times that failed miserably in its attempt to prevent a Trump presidency is what will now change anything in Nigeria?

Let me laugh well Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

As if its the New York Times that is expected to make any changes in Nigeria's politics.
By the way, you didn't laugh when NYT supported Buhari in 2015. Typical of "Buharists"

All the NYT did is make a factual report. As a news outlet, that's its job.
You Buhari supporters conveniently hide your brains (that is, if you got any) in your ass when its time for dispassionate analysis.
What is it in the report that is disputable? Keep laughing. That's what empty barrels are good at: a lot of noise.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by youngsahito(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
lekahm:

Yes, i agree it is black mans mentality. But how do you explain's

Putin's shuffling as PM and President. !

Markel's has been in office since 2005

Trump is 71 years old.........

What's the fuss about Buhari!

you need to ask the citizen of d country abt there govt.everybody is tired of old and sick buhari
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by maisauki: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
youngsahito:
black man mentality
tell us which American president did not spend two terms in office... last time I checked, Roosevelt was reported to have even sought reelection four times
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Crieff(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
kanayoNickel:
hopeless Buhari....

I wish there is something i can do to take buhari away from aso rock....

i feel enraged and powerless angry

Like getting angry but unable to turn into the Hulk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by youngsahito(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
maisauki:
tell us which American president did not spend two terms in office... last time I checked, Roosevelt was reported to have even sought reelection four times
how many of them spent three month seeking medication outside Nigeria.tell me the oldest president of America
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Kingpee2(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
sandland:

Please who are you electing as replacement for Mr Buhari?
replacement you say?we should just sell the country jeje...
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by maclatunji: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
whirlwind7:

As if its the New York Times that is expected to make any changes in Nigeria's politics.
By the way, you didn't laugh when NYT supported Buhari in 2015. Typical of "Buharists"

All the NYT did is make a factual report. As a news outlet, that's its job.
You Buhari supporters conveniently hide your brains (that is, if you got any) in your ass when its time for dispassionate analysis.
What is it in the report that is disputable? Keep laughing. That's what empty barrels are good at: a lot of noise.

Awwww... Just look him.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by ensamy(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
He needs another 4 yrs tenure to extablish his cattle colonies all over the country before departing Aso Rock.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
He has seen Nigeria colonial masters and they have told him to run so that he can strengthen the Fulani herdsmen, military in readiness for his agenda which will fail on arrival.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by odysey: 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
kanayoNickel:
hopeless Buhari....

I feel you

encourage as many as you can to get their pvc and vote

get a spy cam it will come in handy

remind people of the past and the better future we can have with the right candidate at the helm Of affairs

my joy is a far better candidate will win come '19
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Ratello: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
The highest-profile challenger to emerge so far is Atiku Abubakar, 71, a former vice president and wealthy businessman who has said he will run in 2019. The election is expected to be held in February.

At least the New York Times recognised His Excellency, Alhaji Atiku.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by oluogbon0000(m): 12:03am On Apr 11, 2018
go and get your pvc that is how to know if he will enter or not
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by MicroBox: 12:18am On Apr 11, 2018
3kay945:

What is this one yearning,

A quote from the post:-

"Mr. Buhari has faced widespread criticism over his government’s inability to defeat the renewed Boko Haram insurgency in the northeast, or to end violence between herders and farming communities. Last year, he spent nearly four months in Britain receiving treatment for an illness that the government has not disclosed, leading to fears that he would never return"
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by salesforce: 1:34am On Apr 11, 2018
oh
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:49am On Apr 11, 2018
CSTR1003:

Donald Trump is in good health.

If he had the health issues of buhari, the Senate would have invoked the doctrine of necessity and got him impeached.

Don't compare your shitthole to America again.
True Talk. What is President Buhari looking for again? What are the old folks going all out for in the power corridors again? Don't we have youthful, intelligent and capable Nigerians that qualify for that hallowed position at the Aso Rock? Let's decide and work towards it with our strategies and PVC.

Check our signature in blue below and Call/Chat with us.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by ogakizito(m): 7:52am On Apr 11, 2018
Kingpee2:
Let him run na, we are here for him ...Nigerians needs to be taken to aso rock to watch night of a thousand laugh,broda shaagi is madd

lol that guy is crazy. I enjoyed his performance

1 Like

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by ogakizito(m): 7:56am On Apr 11, 2018
Ratello:
The highest-profile challenger to emerge so far is Atiku Abubakar, 71, a former vice president and wealthy businessman who has said he will run in 2019. The election is expected to be held in February.

At least the New York Times recognised His Excellency, Alhaji Atiku.

you missed the part where they said he's 71 years that's double mockery.

A nation led by old people with outdated ideas, what kind of development do you hope for.

it's funny when people think Buhari is unfit sake of his age and obviously his health but go on to support another great grandpa.
Nigerians and double standards though
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by TEYA: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Sagamaje:

Oga Ade, how can you compare a dullardino herdsman with no certificate with Trump a successful business man with certificates. Sorry but your brain needs general overhauling
Trump's IQ is no better than that of Buhari. It is only some clownish nigerian youths that regard Trump as a sound fellow, most Americans know him for the joke he is.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by TEYA: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2018
maisauki:
And he did it on a wheel chair too!
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Sharonnn: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2018
mikolo80:
then why are you still commenting
because I have something to say
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2018
kanayoNickel:
hopeless Buhari....

How can you feel powerless when you have the option of getting and using your PVC ?
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Sundaygirl(f): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
tokrizy:
hmm u just registered today and u started begging for help..b4 i can help u wit anytin here i need proof..real proof.

I sent you mail sir. Please check. Thank you
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Justinah4real(f): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
kanayoNickel:
hopeless Buhari....

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by mikolo80: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sharonnn:
because I have something to say
then you haven't given up yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) / Buhari Arrives APC NEC Meeting Convened By Victor Giadom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.