Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) (62146 Views)

Imo Traditional Rulers Host Tony Nwulu, Bless Governorship Bid (Photos) / Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers / Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by 2016v2017: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sagamaje:
People will celebrate after Foolhari is sent back to Daura. That man is an evil we must all cast out from Aso Rock. Thunder fire all his Media Cows
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by cosmos1440: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
zicoraads:

Sowore, Durotoye, Moghalu, Duke, Dankwambo?

They are all jokers.
the saddest thing about the forthcoming 2019 elections is that it will be a contest between the PDP and the APCheats.
Nigeria is not ready for any meaningful development.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
youngsahito:
black man mentality

Yes, i agree it is black mans mentality. But how do you explain's

Putin's shuffling as PM and President. !

Markel's has been in office since 2005

Trump is 71 years old.........

What's the fuss about Buhari!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Dangote trailer will carry his load to Daura in 2019
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by klimkid: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
let us learn to mind our business, focus on Donald trump and allow us enjoy our president..

2 Likes

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by sucess001(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Run ke? Person wet no fit walk?
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by cosmos1440: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
cosmos1440:

They are all jokers.
the saddest thing about the forthcoming 2019 elections is that it will be a contest betweePDPigs and the APCheats.
Nigeria is not ready for any meaningful development.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Foolish old man. God go disgrace you out of power unless we no get prick and pusssssy under us

1 Like

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
GrammarlySeller:

Ask NY times...by the way Buhari was voted by Nigerians and if he feels he is strong enough for a rerun its left for us to either vote him or not

Buhari should be ashamed of himself for even considering to run for a second term.

undecided

Any ways, we Nigerians will show him the way to daura
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by biobio111: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sundaygirl:
Good day family, please I'm a girl in my mid 20s who has passed through a lot in life because of family background. Currently a 300level undergraduate of University of Calabar. I have been trying my best to secure a better future for myself including this my pursuit for a university degree. From year one till now, I have been responsible for all my needs as I am a fashion designer which I combine with my studies. Right now, the load is too much for me which has made me unable to pay for my session's school fees. I pay house rent, shop rent, feed myself, pay other bills and cater for my academic needs as well from the money I make through my fashion designing. Things get choked up this time thus my inability to pay for my school fees and without it, school authority has a policy that no student is allowed to write exams.

I know it's not easy out there as the economy is harsh everywhere but as a family, let's be our brother/sister's keeper please. The school fees is N35,200. I've N13,000 with me remaining N22,000. 2k from 11 merciful members will guarantee my exams. Please ask for any proofs concerning this and I will provide you with enough. Help a sister please as I believe this is better than indulging in prostitution to raise the money.

Account No.: 0089507167
Diamond Bank.
Use remaining balance to play bet9ja neither select up to 5 Odd. I get 4.35 Odd sure Odd
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by jtwest(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
The funniest thing about Nigeria's politics is that the best candidates for President will not get there cos their party don't av money to share alongside tomato and rice. Especially Yams for the kingmakers.

N.B: Its not the person, it's the system sad

2 Likes

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by maasoap(m): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lol at New York Times, how old is their own Trump? Will he run for the second time in office? If he decides to, will or won't they mock him? They're better facing and dealing with their own clown in their backyard.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Sundaygirl(f): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Devgist: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
GrammarlySeller:
They will only mock African leaders but they forget the age of the Queen of England or the failures of Donald Trump....NY times mind your business

Why don't you check my signature? Serious buyers only

What ignorance is this?

1 Like

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
lekahm:

Yes, i agree it is black mans mentality. But how do you explain's

Putin's shuffling of PM and presidency. !

Markel's has been in office since 2005

Trump is 71 years old.........

What's the fuss about Buhari!

The German constitution did not put term limits on the chancellor, so she can run as many times as she wants, because the electoral system is solid( not that sham we have in Africa)
If they are tired of her, they will vote her out.

Trump is 71 years old. But he has ran a successful business empire, and he is well educated to hold that post. Even tho the guy is erratic, if he decides to run for second term at 74, he will have to tell the American people what he has achieved to remain in power, and if he is not convincing enough, it's back to NY

Buhari has no WAEC certificate, his three years so far has been marked with failure upon failure, insecurity, economic woes (4m jobs were lost under his admin, according to NBS) etc.

We are not even sure of his age, as this man could be much more than the 75 he is claiming.
He is also sick (spent almost 4 months in a foreign country's hospital)
I can go on and on

But it's okay, we will show him the way to Dauta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
jtwest:
The funniest thing about Nigeria's politics is that the best candidates for President will not get there cos their party don't av money to share alongside tomato and rice. Especially Yams for the kingmakers.

N.B: Its not the person, it's the system sad

you have a point
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ugosample:

The German constitution did not put term limits on the chancellor, so she can run as many times as she wants, because the electoral system is solid( not that sham we have in Africa)
If they are tired of her, they will vote her out.

Trump is 71 years old. But he has ran a successful business empire, and he is well educated to hold that post. Even tho the guy is erratic, if he decides to run for second term at 74, he will have to tell the American people what he has achieved to remain in power, and if he is not convincing enough, it's back to NY

Buhari has no WAEC certificate, his three years so far has been marked with failure upon failure, insecurity, economic woes (4m jobs were lost under his admin, according to NBS) etc.

We are not even sure of his age, as this man could be much more than the 75 he is claiming.
He is also sick (spent almost 4 months in a foreign country's hospital)
I can go on and on

But it's okay, we will show him the way to Dauta

I was actually expecting a quote! Mind you you didn't mention anything about Putin..........

Is Buhari not entitled to a second term as per the constitution?
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Kennydoc(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
fxjunkie:
Trump is not much younger though. Trump would be 74 when it's time for him to run for 2nd term

Notice it wasn't just about the age but the fact that he isn't that healthy also. He should ideally be resting and running things from the backstage.
Ask yourself, what is the average life expectancy of Nigerians and Americans? That's will show you that technically, there is probably over 15 years difference between Buhari and Trump.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by progress69: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Where is the mockery in this?
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Ngokafor(f): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
maclatunji:
The New York times that failed miserably in its attempt to prevent a Trump presidency is what will now change anything in Nigeria?

Let me laugh well Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Look at this one,are you in support of Trump now??..You guys are so confused indeed.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by poseidon12: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
kanayoNickel:
hopeless Buhari....

I wish there is something i can do to take buhari away from aso rock....

i feel enraged and powerless angry

Of course you have the tool to do something; your pvc.

1 Like

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Rebuke: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2018
fxjunkie:
Trump is not much younger though. Trump would be 74 when it's time for him to run for 2nd term

Yes, yhu are right but Trump hasn't spent nearly 4months somewhere in the UK out of his home country attending to an unknown ailments.

Maybe yhu can spot the difference now. Hahaa

1 Like

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by maclatunji: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ngokafor:

Look at this one,are you in support of Trump now??..You guys are so confused indeed.

Are you now against Trump? #LOL
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Praktikals(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
kanayoNickel:
hopeless Buhari....

You are not just powerless but hopeless. It is sai baba till 2023. Biafra, you will not get; presidency, you will not smell. Awon children of hate
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by izaray(f): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
cool
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by 3kay945(m): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
MicroBox:
With all US, NATO, Host country and Coalition force fire power, ISIS, Al-Shabab, Taliban, KKK and many more are still standing strong..... Only with God can a terrorist organization be defeated.
Let them face their front and count on their failures..
Donald Trump is worst but still standing firm as POTUS..

What is this one yearning,

1 Like

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by mikolo80: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
kanayoNickel:
hopeless Buhari....

vote
campaign for another candidate
run for office

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by mikolo80: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sharonnn:
I gave up on this country a very long time ago
then why are you still commenting
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by mikolo80: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
kennygee:
This what we have become, a mockery.
become ke
we have been mocked since the whiteman took us as slaves
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by CSTR1003: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
arsenal33:
They didn't mock Donald Trump, Hilary Clinton or Joe Biden (2020)

Those in glass houses
Donald Trump is in good health.

If he had the health issues of buhari, the Senate would have invoked the doctrine of necessity and got him impeached.

Don't compare your shitthole to America again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today / Nationwide Curfew Now 10pm To 4am – FG / Buhari Arrives APC NEC Meeting Convened By Victor Giadom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.