Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch (25662 Views)

Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption / Odunlade Adekola Flaunts His Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by temitofa(m): 8:11am On Apr 11, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
this is the part where him knowing anyone makes that person a star, to you, right? grin grin grin

The motherfucker doesn't even know himself. Tried to be a star and kept failing by every step.

Fuckin proud and empty.

I'm glad he knows u and you are still a nobody

Na fight. He was actually saying the truth.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by clive2u(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2018
Waiting for my mess to smell make this guy comot here
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by BOOMnaija(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2018
Guy be like 'MOGBE! SEE YAAANSH.'
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by thedondada(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2018
Nairaland meme king
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by Olibboy: 8:25am On Apr 11, 2018
utenwuson:
everything about this guy is a meme
he is now king of meme
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2018
temitofa:

Na fight. He was actually saying the truth.
The saying is mutual.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by maisauki: 9:00am On Apr 11, 2018
utenwuson:
everything about this guy is a meme
he'll be like NA WETIN I GO DO DAN TO TANK GOD

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by Diso60090(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2018
Bros abeg ooh nor be me and you fallow come
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by psalmson001: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2018
flington4550:

Morons hating on made men

Since when is it now a crime to dislike someone?
& FYI, I'm not hating on his success, but the way he presents as an OAP.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2018
He is just too funny
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2018
He's like...
...eleyi dabi adiye...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by jrusky(m): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2018
Some guy are just too stupid how can a guy cute up in a nice suit looking so corporate and wear red colour tilted hair? This is how madness start..........
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by Printerscanner: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2018
Odunlade: Just because of money, I am sharing a seat with a red headed lizard.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by vicben27(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2018
tecno phones are useless! my bae bought her camon cx for 56k last yr , l bought my camon cx air for 43k two weeks later! mine went off and never came on again around december last year.(wasted money) my bae's phone is giving her serious problem now! not bin able to pick calls n all. fucck tecno l aint buying that shiit no more
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by gabu2talk: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2018
He looks like he saw one of his numerous babe, who he promised but failed.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by phoenix17(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2018
tin ba GBA eti e pelu phone yi... irun ori e ma change ni
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by babatee90(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2018
And if I slap this idiot his red hair would turn to Sperm...oloribu somebody[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by babatee90(m): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2018
And if I slap this idiot his red hair would turn to Sperm...oloribu somebody
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by pressplay411(m): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
he is like:"you see this madness too, i am not dreaming, right?!........... red for god sake, REEEEEEED! you wanna slap him or shall i do the honor? lol"

Which kind alignment be this na.
Where organiser, come change my seat abeg!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by Uzyvicks(f): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2018
He be like... 'Who dey follow dis one laugh"

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by PromoMedia(f): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Adams: This Tecno guys are just amazing, i wish i could get these devices asap.

Odunlade: No be say them even send you with your red hair.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by cchiagom(f): 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
deebrain:
lol
let me try....
"when you want to slap someone but liver dey fail you"..
Correct!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch by Behankey(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2018
Whe your friend tells you he doesn't like a Tecno but is staring at the Camon X

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Dressed Like A Woman On Movie Set / Kola Olawuyi Is Dead / Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.