Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " (25556 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' / Oyedepo: Nigeria Needs True Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
HigherEd:

Why not? Elrufai was once quoted to have said that he has rarely ever seen a well detailed financial record of any organization like winners chapel. A UK commission once recommended the church as a model to all charities in the UK. Some of Oyedepo's successors at NCCF also talked about the man's financial accountability to the last kobo.

I believe someone like Oyedepo would be good for Nigeria.
Be talking rubbish smiley

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " by Temple1288(m): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nigeria will continue struggling because you're alive and your church is booming with a lot of monkeys and baboons up there to donate stolen money to you. Some are also there to sow their House rent as a seed to you (David Oyedepo) and prefer to stay under the bridge looking for who to snatch money from.

Nigeria will continue to struggle because young and old people steal and donate it to your business.

Nigeria ll continue to struggle because even after the poor donate to your business, you tell them their children can't attend your school.

Nigeria will continue to struggle because your business pay taxes all over America, Europe, Asia and Australia yet refuse to pay in Nigeria.

Nigeria will continue to struggle because you're doom and darkness to the percentage of baboons that wish to keep calling you Papa yet the road to your Church in Ota is in Shambles.

Nigeria will continue to struggle unless you start saying the truth..

Until David Oyedepo lives to love people in Nigeria, until then will Nigeria stop to struggle. David Oyedepo hates people in Nigeria and that is why he's bent on milking them as much as he can.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " by Kennedy4wayne: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
My dear friends, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. Join /youthallianceplatform to build a nation we all love. Like us on facebook. We need your support.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " by oluwakekz(m): 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Euouae:

You are alone
I do respect pmb and like him but I just want him to see youth taking over that's all
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " by NairaMaster1(m): 12:02am On Apr 11, 2018
Tohzara:
LMAO.... I'm not even a Christian. I'm just not the type that criticizes people all the time just because I stand against everything they represent. Isn't there a point in what he said? Is the family not the basic unit of society? Are dysfunctional families and awful parenting not the roots of our woes? Are the young not the future of the nation? Should education not be made the bedrock of the state?

What did he say here that was wrong? And if you're discerning enough, you would have seen in my post where I advised against raising a gullible and superstitious citizenry that can be easily cheated and fleeced by clowns and deceitful daddy G. O's. Doesn't sound like what a Christian would say.

Winners chapel member indeed. cheesy

Don't mind him. All these jambites that come here to abuse people.

If you investigate him you will discover he is a Christian with lack of home training.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " by HigherEd: 12:08am On Apr 11, 2018
Teddyhoncho:
Be talking rubbish smiley

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " by InvertedHammer: 12:11am On Apr 11, 2018
/
Why would any sane being listen to what Adeboye or Oyedepo has to say?

Those two have only one god called money.

Anything else is a charade to reel in the gullibles.

\
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 11, 2018
smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " by yazach: 3:16am On Apr 11, 2018
I don't know what is wrong with this so called pastors, the never see progress.

I think Nigerians(I mean a patriotic) should start revealing why those pastors can never move forward also
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " by Kabaka100: 3:23am On Apr 11, 2018
mickyeddi:
Most Nigerians and Africans are generally lazy and always looking for shortcuts for everything, that's why pastors like Oyedepo are extremely rich off the backside of gullible followers looking for prosperity miracles as if God is a magician. If you do what is required, you will prosper just like the Europeans most of whom are not religious. If you move Europeans to Africa and move Africans to Europe, come back in five years time and see how Africa will be turned into a paradise and Europe turned into a hell hole!!

And why don't he ask his God to deliver Nigeria?

You just hit the nail on the head. Only the wise can really understand and agree with your deep but brief analysis of the cause of the wrath that has befallen the economic progress of Africans in this world.
Really our people always looking for a shortcut and easy way to progress is killing our progress

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " by nanakgh(m): 7:01am On Apr 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
This man should start saying the truth a calling the government out for their bullshit.

It's only to slap someone for calling herself "a witch for Christ" and shaving people's head he knows.

lol. funny thing, there was nothing demonic going on, Oyedepo simply physically assaulted a mentally ill woman that day.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " by Chicash: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2018
i get itune card for sale
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
mickyeddi:
Most Nigerians and Africans are generally lazy and always looking for shortcuts for everything, that's why pastors like Oyedepo are extremely rich off the backside of gullible followers looking for prosperity miracles as if God is a magician. If you do what is required, you will prosper just like the Europeans most of whom are not religious. If you move Europeans to Africa and move Africans to Europe, come back in five years time and see how Africa will be turned into a paradise and Europe turned into a hell hole!!

And why don't he ask his God to deliver Nigeria?

The bold part is a very important question.
I thought they do pray for Gods will to be done and to rescue the nation.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " by gregyboy(m): 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
makinson2865:

No reserved seat for anybody in winners no matter how influential/big you can be and that's is d truth.it baffled me d way people define someone u don't know jess for unless likes or cheap "notice me" . Oyedepo is a role model for many Nigerian leader sikena.

Yea all members is going defend thier church so also when the pastors tell the members to pick a fight with the nxt church behind they do it without
Looking at the bible...i say it to you if buhari was to come late to rccg i bet he wont seat at the back neither will he seat within congregation but a seat will be created fof him at d alter...God of men undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Need Any Religion - Wole Soyinka / Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome / Five things Nigerian Pastors do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.