Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

#bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina (49679 Views)

Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears / BBNaija: Why I May End My Relationship With Miracle – Nina / BBNaija: Nina Had MouthAction With Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Simbrixton(m): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2018
After reading comments by tribalists on nairaland I never would have thought igbo men are cuckolds nina is certainly a reference
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Dutchey(m): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2018
iamfromlagos:

yes o! am a Barca fan but I'd say Liverpool team is the best in Europe right now and most entertaining too. Klopp is the deal now. YNWA!!!

thank you ooooo
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Itzonlyme(f): 7:04am On Apr 11, 2018
manuelbreez:
>:u better use your head young lady
U too
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Vic74real: 7:27am On Apr 11, 2018
decatalyst:
A girl with a dull fish brain

undecided
real fish brain
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Smartwin: 7:28am On Apr 11, 2018
Meekdon:
this girl too fine smiley
yes she looks like our Tboss
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Diso60090(m): 7:31am On Apr 11, 2018
Meekdon:

but i dont know why i like her

Because you dull as well
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by achiever12: 7:31am On Apr 11, 2018
Itzonlyme:
This shit could happen to anybody.. She is just confused

She's confused because she's a dead Brain idiot trying to be naughty and nice at the same time.
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by olamakinde(m): 7:32am On Apr 11, 2018
Itzonlyme:
This shit could happen to anybody.. She is just confused
Are u saying you're a dull girl like her?
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by pweetiedee(m): 7:53am On Apr 11, 2018
Meekdon:
I like her too
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Itzonlyme(f): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2018
olamakinde:
Are u saying you're a dull girl like her?
No insult please.Have no strength for that.thanks. cheers
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Itzonlyme(f): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2018
achiever12:

She's confused because she's a dead Brain idiot trying to be naughty and nice at the same time.
At least she was able to achieve something at her age. With the fame she is gonna start from somewhere. U are just behind ur computer typing sh*t dude.
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by bigfather(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2018
decatalyst:
A girl with a dull fish brain

undecided

Very dull! She doesn't want to disrespect her boyfriend at home by accepting that Miracle is her boyfriend in d BBN house. But u dey nack miracle on per seconds basis. What is more disrespectful than that

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by yemmmywealth: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2018
I don't like this gal,her English is always in one direction,,too bad,,says" do you get" like 10times in two 5 lines of sentences
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by victorazyvictor(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2018
I dislike brainless woman.
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by elchymo: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2018
Na wa oo. Very confused girl
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by daiksworld: 9:00am On Apr 11, 2018
Meekdon:

Birds of a feather.......................................................
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by delzbaba(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2018
Dull unintelligent cunt
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by babslepe: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2018
prince3009:

I swear if I was Collins, I'd make sure the stupid girl pays dearly for it. She represents what most Naija girls are. Hardened cheats!!
she does not want to disrespect Collins mogbe mo mo foh
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by ANOWEDGREAT: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2018
BishopIkedi:
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Nina has said the show host, Ebuka has damaged her relationship with fellow housemate, Miracle and her boyfriend Collins.

Nina lamented the question put to her by Ebuka.

Ebuka had asked her how strong her relationship with Miracle was and if it would continue outside the show.

Ebuka further insisted to know if she could call Miracle her boyfriend. Responding, Nina refused to call Miracle her boyfriend, but rather said he was “My best friend. My everything.”

She said her relationship with Miracle was now in serious confusion as a result of the said question.

Nina now fears she may lose both Collins and Miracle, her two boyfriends, with the way she responded to Ebuka.

On Tuesday, she revealed to fellow housemate, Alex that Miracle has been angry with her because of her response to Ebuka.

She further explained to Alex that, “I could not call Miracle my boyfriend because I did not want to disrespect Collins. But now I feel bad.

“I would have told Ebuka Miracle was my boyfriend and that I love him.

“I wish Ebuka would ask me same question next Sunday so that I’ll correct myself.”

In the reality show, Miracle and Nina had shared kisses, had showers together and at least. cuddle every night, with something that looks like actual sex.

Alex, however, advised Nina to keep her relationship to herself and stop giving people what to talk about.

She said, “When you are asked about your relationship with Miracle, reply from your heart. Tell them what you want to tell them.”

Alex told her she should not be fast in responding to such questions because she doesn’t know what may happen outside the show.

She added that, “It may be that you have no relationship again outside. And you never can tell if you and Miracle would continue.”

Watch videos here: https://www.bishopikediblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-ebuka-has-damaged-my.html

Very stupid and wayward girl without any shame.
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Countersam(m): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2018
Typical of most girls. Want to eat your cake and still have it.
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by kokoA(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2018
wiilly02:

People make una come o!!
Is Nina really serious?
Is she trying to eat her cake and have it?
What kind of 2faced insanity is this!
Btw why is miracle angry?
Does he not know that till he wins the cash prize he's nd will continue to be nina's ''side chick''
....up liverpool

Side "deeek"
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Barzinime(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
& he is your President? So you must be extremely dumb...
jbreezy:
Diz babe is jst d female version of buhari...soooo dumb!!!
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
tyson98:
Confused girl very dull

Over confused.
Despite acting the script BBN gave them.

You like Miracle, you dont want to lose Collins.
Where does it happen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos / Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently / Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.