Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Check Out Music Video Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote4 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Music Video Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote4 (403 Views)

Flavour Thrills Fans At Sold-out Music Concert In New York / Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos / Nicki Minaj Shared Behind The Scenes From The Video Shot Of Her New Hit ‘chun-li (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Music Video Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote4 by Andyblaze: 12:59am On Apr 11, 2018
Hi Guys,
Last time I dropped a video I shared here - :https://www.nairaland.com/4288460/check-out-music-video-shot

I just dropped the music video which was shot using my infinix mobile note 4. PLEASE watch and drop your views on this.

THE artiste is Emerson and this is LUNAR TRIPS a new generation trap song that will definitely find you loving the vibes and lines of the young artiste.

I'd love if this could reach the frontpage

Cc lalasticlala Seun mynd44

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eejzYCpwVus
Re: Check Out Music Video Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote4 by Andyblaze: 1:13am On Apr 11, 2018

(1) (Reply)

“it’s Disrespectful To Put Fela & I In The Same Sentence” / Instagram Famous Model Has Been Left Blinded With A 90 Year Old Woman Vision / Bbnaija 2018 : I Never Mastubated In The Bbnaija House - Ahneeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.