Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head (34216 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! / Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by chuckdee4(m): 8:57am On Apr 11, 2018
3 "celebrities" mentioned in this thread and not an ounce of talent among them

This is what we get subjected to on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by def111(m): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2018
janellemonae:
This hoe sef. So laura ikeji is the only one dt owns a honey blonde wig?

She took pictures wt bambam in order to advertise her new book, "how to make money on instagram". I doubt any free exchange or payment of anything happened cos bambam did not even post the picture or the book on her instagram page. Only laura did.

The wig she give bambam is the payment... But this water bambam ugly oh...
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 11, 2018
def111:

The wig she give bambam is the payment... But this water bambam ugly oh...

If it was a payment, bambam would have put the picture on her page. She didnt. So obviously there was no payment or gift given....dt is the point.
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Culin(f): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2018
What is "literally"?
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by seangy4konji: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2018
All this hoes are confused...is it your wig?were u there?

All this ladies needs to be used to money ritual.

Na person weh go do am i no see.
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by slowbreeze(f): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
No b dis one wey marry one expired Lebanese like dat..Olosho with Big tits and zero brains..
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Shhhh01(f): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Angelicka:
There are currently concealed mixed reactions on the internet after it was exposed that Laura Ikeji gave her wig to Ex Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate Bambam to cover her hair. 

One reaction that has come out in the open is that of instagram slay queen, Roman Goddess, who took to the online platform to share her thought.

See screenshot below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/big-brother-naija-for-allegedly-dumping.html?m=1

You the OP, Roman Goddess and the mod that pushed this to front page need epp.
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Shhhh01(f): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2018
Angelicka:
There are currently concealed mixed reactions on the internet after it was exposed that Laura Ikeji gave her wig to Ex Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate Bambam to cover her hair. 

One reaction that has come out in the open is that of instagram slay queen, Roman Goddess, who took to the online platform to share her thought.

See screenshot below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/big-brother-naija-for-allegedly-dumping.html?m=1

Shior
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by taurusdude0(m): 1:31am On May 20, 2018
giftlygifted:
Love is a sensation; caused by a temptation; to feel penetration; a guy sticks his location; in a girl’s destination; to increase the population; for the next generation; did you get my explanation; or do you need a demonstration?

I need demonstrationssss how can you arrange it grin
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Kobicove(m): 2:10am On May 20, 2018
Who cares? undecided
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Pascopele: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
cool
daiksworld:
A demostration will be just perfect.
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
taurusdude0:
This romance goddess grin no be here, all i can say is i love video games but she will keep me hands busy for hours tongue cool grin kiss
Brostitute
Re: Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head by taurusdude0(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Brostitute
grin grin grin wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From BBNAIJA Housemates First Party In Rumours VI As Efe, Tboss Dazzle / Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) / "Stop Assuming" - Zlatan Ibile Looking Dapper With Rahman Jago (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.