Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life (24798 Views)

Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story / Polio Victim Shares Story, Seeks For Job, Says He Doesn’t Want To Beg. Pics / Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by kenex4ever(m): 6:56am On Apr 11, 2018
My brother faced a very similar situation but he went t a rehab and he is better now
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Lionhearted: 6:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Few times i had weed, not smoked but soaked in liquor, it make me eat and sleep Very well..

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by AUSVINS(m): 6:58am On Apr 11, 2018
LorDBolton:

Azzin... your stomach becomes a bottomless pit.

EITHER WAY this guys story e no add up... started smoking @ 12?? Who come tell am say e be bright kid?? Lol
Na the weed tell am say him be bright kid na
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Stanleyafam(m): 6:58am On Apr 11, 2018
His brain wasn't matured enough when he started..

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Auxtin85(m): 7:01am On Apr 11, 2018
Sorry bro there is still time for rehab
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 11, 2018
phayvoursky:
I don't understand you bro

You smoked weed the wrong way. Next time you wanna take that stuff, make a short prayer.

I love weed because unlike cigarette no one is liable to die young.

One might just have mental issues here and there but the good news is "a mad man is better than a dead man".

If only our leaders take weed. Nigeria will be a better place.

Smoking ANYTHING is bad for your lungs. If you are truly a medical marijuana enthusiast, you'd find other ways to ingest it in HIGHLY MEASURED quantities that don't impede your ability to function, but you're just a pot smoker, and you run the same risk of lung cancer every other smoker does.

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by AK6464(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Yankiss(m): 7:06am On Apr 11, 2018
Since you have discovered the ruinous effect of marijuana and other drugs, what you need now is rehabilitation. Are your parents still there? They need to take you to a rehab home. At 28, you are still young and can make amends. I know that marijuana is addictive but please seek help. Let your parents or whoever cares take you for rehabilitation. That is your only bet now. Take your life back or the ruin to come will be unimaginable. What you have just narrated is a tip of the iceberg compared to what lies ahead if you didn't apply the brakes. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by RexTramadol1: 7:13am On Apr 11, 2018
phayvoursky:
I don't understand you bro

You smoked weed the wrong way. Next time you wanna take that stuff, make a short prayer.

I love weed because unlike cigarette no one is liable to die young.

One might just have mental issues here and there but the good news is "a mad man is better than a dead man".

Dokita ewe ati egbo

Continue.

If only our leaders take weed. Nigeria will be a better place.

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Tekashi: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2018
Weed is safe
This is a set up story to scare the upcoming generations
And unlike alcohol and the rest, you can overdose on weed cool
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by lade007(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2018
realborn:
sad undecided

Quite difficult to start such a vice at age 12 (except in the core slums) without getting a proper reset from your parents, more so a day student.

Do Universities have 3rd Semesters
?

Good impactful message with learnings though!

Yes...you simply count the number of semesters you have spent...E.g A four year course means 8 semesters in all. So his 3rd semester means his 2nd year first semester

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by AdemolaA2: 7:25am On Apr 11, 2018
Samanza89:
I don't care if the story is fiction or real, but believe me I have learn something from it.

I couldn't hold tears when I saw a guy I know too Well two days before seeing him walking stack naked on the street due to hard drugs.

I had to quit anything smoking in 2012, at first I thought it was impossible but I did it and nothing on planet earth can take me down that line anymore. Am so happy with my life right now.

God bless you bro for sharing your testimony..be it fictional or true life story , many will learn from your testimony ..

You can also do it if you put your mind to it.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 11, 2018
realborn:
sad undecided

Quite difficult to start such a vice at age 12 (except in the core slums) without getting a proper reset from your parents, more so a day student.

Do Universities have 3rd Semesters?

He's still under the influence.

Any form of addiction is bad.
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by nairalanduseles: 7:28am On Apr 11, 2018
all this yeye stories i ve been smoking weed for a very long time now i am married with 2 kids and i have 2 cars own a house ....live in the states so what is this one talking about......NO EXCUSE FOR FAILURES

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Chimourinho(m): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2018
LorDBolton:

Azzin... your stomach becomes a bottomless pit.

EITHER WAY this guys story e no add up... started smoking @ 12?? Who come tell am say e be bright kid?? Lol
E no add up at all, Ave been smoking this shit since i was 18. Am 28 now and i can say this guy is just talking nonsense, he is a thief normally. How much be weed wey be (50#), that he can't afford it with his claim of well to do background. Abeg make e talk better tin

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Raintaker(m): 7:31am On Apr 11, 2018
Just like the undergraduates here, 100 and 200 level students, they smoke marijuana like there is no tomorrow.
They even know different names for weeds, you'll hear them mentioning Arizona ,SK and the likes.
I'm just waiting for the perfect opportunity to deal with them , I'm certain it will come.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by nairalanduseles: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2018
Raintaker:
Just like the undergraduates here, 100 and 200 level students, they smoke marijuana like there is no tomorrow.
They even know different names for weeds, you'll hear them mentioning Arizona ,SK and the likes.
I'm just waiting for the perfect opportunity to deal with them , I'm certain it will come.

my bro u ve issues .....better get a job

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by bekpo(m): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2018
Hmmm, tears gushing out my eyes. See how I would have destroyed my life, may I sincerely give God d glory for seeing ahead of me and coming to my rescue. My story was almost like his, I started smoking at a very tender age. I was mummy and daddy's boy, they provide for me virtually all I needed. Back then at Hope Waddell Training Institution, I can't remember vividly when I will stay till close of school, I must always go out with friends. At JSS1 I blew my school fees and money for locker. But in 1998 immediately I finished Secondary School, God saved my soul and I became born again Christian. Those things I could not live without, I throw up any time I persive d odure. Thanks to Assemblies of God Church. Today I am a legal practitioner, if I had continued that manner, may be I would have died by now as some of those my friends I hang out with r already in d grave.

6 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Raintaker(m): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2018
nairalanduseles:

my bro u ve issues .....better get a job
OK
You've said your own.
I don't smoke and you deliberately puff smoke in front of my window making me inhale the stench of the marijuana.
What if I were an asthma patient, you've said your own sha, but I'll deal with them cos I have d power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by EsvNwoye(m): 7:37am On Apr 11, 2018
His story was unfortunate. I smoked weed too back when I was younger, must have puffed a few times in past half decade.

I can tell you something, even the bible agrees with me -its not what enters a man but what comes out.
That been said, Am a 2.1 graduate of estate management and holder of professional certificates with a decent job (Thank you Lord), My best friend in school took weed too graduated second best in his class( Electrical engineering). I can tell you mindset affects JAMBA.

No To Drugs, Yes to Medicine.

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by jaxxy(m): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2018
He can't help himself he needs to come clean to his parents 1st then goto rehab. Its dat simple. If ure dull and u take d substance the aftermath may not get as bad bt if ur brilliant and u there take it ur going down hill obviously and may not be so lucky. Stay clear from drugs totally is the best option.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Talkingboy: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by NosoChic: 7:55am On Apr 11, 2018
datola:
And Covenant university could not help deliver (rehabilitate) him?

Really. ..a university should help someone with a drug problem. You realise that there ought to be special rehabilitation camps like how it's done abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by beaversticks(m): 7:56am On Apr 11, 2018
don't experiment... don't do drugs... don't ruin your future and others...please learn

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by koolaid87: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Akeju, I'm sorry I can't blame marijuana for your problems. You abused it hence your setbacks.

So many Genius use cannabis and it doesn't affect them negatively. Just know how much you can handle And you'll be alright.

I Smoke ganja once in a blue moon and I've never had any issh.

Don't blame Mary J.

Its a nice herb for relaxation and also for partners in love to get it ON grin

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:02am On Apr 11, 2018
tetula123:
The problem of smoking weed for me is not getting high, it makes me hungry real bad. Imagine smoking and not having money to feed Na die be that.

You have not yet met the right weed.
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by jgoody(m): 8:03am On Apr 11, 2018
Discover a useful weight-loss supplement for your body
At an affordable price
Click the link below
https://www.goodfitnessonline.com
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by tartarus(m): 8:06am On Apr 11, 2018
nairalanduseles:
all this yeye stories i ve been smoking weed for a very long time now i am married with 2 kids and i have 2 cars own a house ....live in the states so what is this one talking about......NO EXCUSE FOR FAILURES

Don't mind the unserious guy!. He ruined himself by trying out other drugs, weed didn't ruin him. I took weed during my university days, graduated with a 2.1, could hold down jobs and currently I'm running my own business undecided
Weed doesn't mess with your success.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by MartinBond(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2018
Smoked that shit for 2-3yrs straight,drank in between too,took coke at a party nearly got killed cos I wasn't myself,finally God helped me stop all that trash and its vices the only thing I am really batting at the moment is how to stop lusting after women,fornicating that kinda of,I wish it was easy..

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by ImaIma1(f): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2018
It is better to advise people not to smoke it at all because of the adverse effects it could have on them.

It could just make one person high while it damages the life of another.

I have a friend who used to roam the streets. It broke my heart everytime i saw him because of the prospects of what his life could have become.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by thedondada(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2018
realborn:
sad undecided

Do Universities have 3rd Semesters?

Truth. I wonder how a 12 year old in a pretty good home will get weed and the patents won't find out. Except they aren't just looking. Unless he grew up in the slums.

Also weed can actually smash the mind particularly for the fierce ones. They want it and have it but cannot condone the condemnation from family hence they go violent and end up in psych wards.

I've got a lot of friends who smoke weed recreationally till date and they are functioning well in society. No hang ups. But they are rigid with it. They occasional drags during the week But on weekends when they do smoke man do dey smoke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? / Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant / Boy Attacked By Dogs Got Infection At Lasuth - Indian Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.