Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,943 members, 7,838,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User (33513 Views)

'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User / Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by InfernoNig: 6:41am On Apr 11, 2018
cool
Bharekta:

WOMB avenue....... soon to be born girl child, So you can school her to your TASTE & STANDARD.....

..... LOL
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by donstan18: 6:42am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't listen to that hopeless girl who beg men to date her......... I think that's what she does for a living undecided
Sis I tell party hard shake your bum bum so hard and leave the best of your life watch how men like donstan will be running after you with rings ( diamond,gold e.t.c....) begging for your hand in marriage giving you the reasons why he can't sleep since the day when he saw you asking you to take his mumu button wink and at the end of the day you'll become a MRS cheesy
Preshy561:

take your likes and shift out of my mention biko,you read my edited post if you want.

See both of you in Shiloh 2097 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 6:43am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

You don deh craze oo.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by sainttwist1(m): 6:46am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Them know born am well to try that nonsense cool
OK ooo, but na bum bum you use collect the man nw so another young blood go give the man bum bum....
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,don't mind him.
donstan thinks NL likes will equate into money.

everyone should leave a life she/he is proud of,not being pretentious at the end.I wonder what she gains by begging men to publicly love her abi marry her.

I do whatever i feel its good for me,not minding what NL guys or whoever thinks.their opinions are inconsequential. smiley

I wonder oooo maybe that's he's own way of shooting his shot at you wink you never can tell rumor has it that he's a shy guy who can't approach a lady right from her face but online cheesy awwww poor boy now I understand

Meanwhile

party hard girl just do you always be truthful to yourself.... as for me I'll shake my bum bum very well you never can tell if the son of osibanjo is right behind you he'll definitely be loving what he see before you know you'll just trap him with your ass and in a month time you'll be answering MRS osibanjo wink

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

Why are you pained? Did she touch a nerve? Are you guilty of what she said?

She's perfectly correct and making sense, no man will ever want to loose a woman that possesses such qualities, even if she's poor or ugly,so long as she possess those qualities, 99% of men will be scared to loose such a rare gem and a queen.

Change your ways and stop hating the truth, I know the next thing you'll say now is that you don't need a man. cheesy

Why am I even surprised sef cheesy, when we all know that 98% of ladies are x10 guilty of what that smart lady said, especially abortion. cheesy, so why won't they be angry. cheesy

what some people do for likes.. smh

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

You dey craze cheesy

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I wonder oooo maybe that's he's own way of shooting his shot at you wink you never can tell rumor has it that he's a shy guy who can't approach a lady right from her face but online cheesy awwww poor boy now I understand

Meanwhile

party hard girl just do you always be truth to yourself.... as for me I'll shake my bum bum very well you never can tell if the son of osibanjo is right behind you he'll definitely be loving what he see before you know you'll just trap him with your ass and in a month time you'll be answering MRS osibanjo wink
better oil deh your head.kiss

see my shaking my little arse.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2018
sainttwist1:
OK ooo, but na bum bum you use collect the man nw so another young blood go give the man bum bum....
Nop he gets trap in mine and that's all cool

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

Why are you pained? Did she touch a nerve? Are you guilty of what she said?

She's perfectly correct and making sense, no man will ever want to loose a woman that possesses such qualities, even if she's poor or ugly, so long as she possess those qualities, 99% of men will be scared to loose such a rare gem and a queen.

Change your ways and stop hating the truth, I know the next thing you'll say now is that you don't need a man. cheesy

Why am I even surprised sef cheesy, when we all know that 98% of ladies are x10 guilty of what that smart lady said, especially abortion. cheesy, so why won't they be angry. cheesy

99% of which men pls? the ones in your village right?

I wonder where you guys take this statistics from.

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:52am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

better oil deh your head.kiss

see my shaking my little arse.cheesy

What can a young girl do cheesy

You don't mean it shocked go girl go girl go girl put it on donstan go girl go girl go girl wait wait wait he just pee on his body cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 6:53am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile

party hard girl just do you always be truth to yourself.... as for me I'll shake my bum bum very well you never can tell if the son of osibanjo is right behind you he'll definitely be loving what he see before you know you'll just trap him with your ass and in a month time you'll be answering MRS osibanjo wink

you think everybody care about ass and boobs
.if you are not financially stable, Mr osibanjo will get trapped with your poor ass, right?? keep dreaming..

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 6:54am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What can a young girl do cheesy

You don't mean it shocked go girl go girl go girl put it on donstan go girl go girl go girl wait wait wait he just pee on his body cheesy cheesy
hahaha.cheesycheesy
donstan is still a little boy,heard he's not upto 20,so I guess he's not meant to seecheesy
before he turns to brostitute.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:56am On Apr 11, 2018
prechbills1:

stop following me. thanks
What the hell is this dude inhaling I guess you're high on lace blunt that's why you can't see clearly...... I hope you're still sucking the p***y of that commissioner's daughter broke boy

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:58am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

hahaha.cheesycheesy
donstan is still a little boy,heard he's not upto 20,so I guess he's not meant to seecheesy
before he turns to brostitute.cheesy
BROTITUTE

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:00am On Apr 11, 2018
prechbills1:

you think everybody care about ass and boobs
.if you are not financially stable, Mr osibanjo will get trapped with your poor ass, right?? keep dreaming..
It only takes a dreamer nothing to quote one

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
BROTITUTE
cheesycheesy He just played himself.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It only takes a dreamer nothing to quote one

I won't expect less from you.

reality hasn't dawn on you.. keep thinking like a kid, you'll grow old before you open your eyes to reality.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:04am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:
Donstan right now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What the hell is this dude inhaling I guess you're high on lace blunt that's why you can't see clearly...... I hope you're still sucking the p***y of that commissioner's daughter broke boy

broke is the most abused word in Nigeria.. lol

I'm broke, yeah but I can sponsor your entire family on a trip to the US
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2018
prechbills1:

I won't expect less from you.

reality hasn't dawn on you.. keep thinking like a kid, you'll grow old before you open your eyes to reality.
Is that all you came up with dry

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:06am On Apr 11, 2018
prechbills1:

broke is the abused word in Nigeria.. lol

I'm broke, yeah but I can sponsor your entire family on a trip to the US
Go back and keep sucking your sugar mummy's pu**y it's not yet beak time

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 7:09am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Go back and keep sucking your sugar mummy's pu**y it's not yet beak time

your network must be very slow...

oh yeah, it's break time .
go get a job and stop living your entire life on social media.
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 7:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
BROTITUTE

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 7:15am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Donstan right now cheesy
cheesycheesy
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2018
prechbills1:

your network must be very slow...

oh yeah, it's break time .
go get a job and stop living your entire life on social media.
Coming from someone who doesn't have a job undecided boy the level of your stupidity keeps getting bigger...... I'm happy for you

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

cheesycheesy
He just played himself.
Wait lemme price him cheesy donstan how much per night...?

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:
cheesycheesy
He's still crying in the bathroom cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by sainttwist1(m): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nop he gets trap in mine and that's all cool
loool.....you cant change a man sis especially men that like it BIG
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 7:19am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Wait lemme price him cheesy donstan how much per night...?
lool,donstan no get price oo.cheesy
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2018
sainttwist1:
loool.....you cant change a man sis especially men that like it BIG
I'm the real deal dude I break all men to my rules cool

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
He's still crying in the bathroom cheesy cheesy
gringrin

lmao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.