Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Comparing Me To Fela Is Disrespectful - Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comparing Me To Fela Is Disrespectful - Wizkid (628 Views)

"It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj / Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original / Beyonce Pays Tribute To Fela Kuti,performs His 1976 "Zombie" At Coachella(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparing Me To Fela Is Disrespectful - Wizkid by Meekdon: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Speaking during an exclusive interview with Hip TV, Wizkid described Fela as his idol and as such, thinks he should not be compared to him.

Wizkid has once again shown his modest side by shutting down comparisons between himself and Fela Anikulapo-Kuti.
The singer who has experienced tremendous success in his career thinks that putting his name in the same sentence as the Afro Beat legend is disrespectful to the late legend.

Speaking during an exclusive interview with Hip TV, Wizkid described Fela as his idol and as such, thinks he should not be compared to him.
Starboy boss also talks about his Sony Deal, a nonexistent photo with Drake, among other things.

click here to watch video: http://www.kendogist.com/2018/04/wizkid-comparing-me-to-fela-is.html

Re: Comparing Me To Fela Is Disrespectful - Wizkid by Meekdon: 10:04am On Apr 11, 2018
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Comparing Me To Fela Is Disrespectful - Wizkid by CivilianJTF(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2018
I respect your humility in this respect!
Re: Comparing Me To Fela Is Disrespectful - Wizkid by Meekdon: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2018
cc: lalasticlala chai smiley
Re: Comparing Me To Fela Is Disrespectful - Wizkid by Meekdon: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2018
c
Re: Comparing Me To Fela Is Disrespectful - Wizkid by Meekdon: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2018
c:
Re: Comparing Me To Fela Is Disrespectful - Wizkid by Meekdon: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2018
la
Re: Comparing Me To Fela Is Disrespectful - Wizkid by Meekdon: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2018
las
Re: Comparing Me To Fela Is Disrespectful - Wizkid by Meekdon: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2018
ti
Re: Comparing Me To Fela Is Disrespectful - Wizkid by Meekdon: 10:52am On Apr 11, 2018
clala smileyfront page things
Re: Comparing Me To Fela Is Disrespectful - Wizkid by Meekdon: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2018
finestboi smiley
Re: Comparing Me To Fela Is Disrespectful - Wizkid by Meekdon: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2018
seun and all the rest mods i hail ooo smiley
Re: Comparing Me To Fela Is Disrespectful - Wizkid by Meekdon: 11:13am On Apr 11, 2018
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Comparing Me To Fela Is Disrespectful - Wizkid by Meekdon: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2018
seun
Re: Comparing Me To Fela Is Disrespectful - Wizkid by Meekdon: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
cc: lalasticlala abeg put me front page i wanna deh for front page.
i will not say bye bye baby ma say bye bye i hate it when Nina say bye bye smiley

(1) (Reply)

Between Amber Rose And Her Ex-wiz Khalifa On Instagram / Photos From Davido’s Daughter, Hailey’s Birthday Party / Omoni Oboli Advises Women To Deny Men Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.