Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) (2400 Views)

100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners / A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
please, how do i join the SEN GROUP?
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) by rapheal23: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
av also send my own like you instruct us, you really a blessing to us, i wish i get ebook am also willing to meet you in person in abuja, after i got the mail reply please sir i really interest with your whassap number, GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) by y4code(m): 5:09am On Apr 13, 2018
i sent you a message following your procedure i sent you a message on your nairaland profile please check it

God help you as you help us.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) by EniObanKeAde: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2018
Authenticbiz:

That is exactly what you are supposed to get. Just hit the SEND button. NL will deliver it to my mail BUT your mail won't appear. It is when I reply it, that NL will now send it back to YOU. You will now see my email and my WhatsApp number.

That's how NL does their gimmicks.

I hope you get it?

I have done that several times... Good morning hoping for your reply today thanks for the good work.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) by Getdoe: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2018
Authenticbiz:
Hello NLers,
Welcome to this new thread. THIS IS FOR NEWBIES PLEASE and the people who I have sent my free eBook.

With regards to the numerous questions that my students and clients have been asking me about
mini-importation
ecommerce website
dropshipping
sales proxy service e.t.c

AND others like:

How to make effective Facebook ads
How to sell your imported items faster e.t.c
How to get quality items
How to drop ship locally in Nigeria
How to run full affiliate business and make enough money from it...e.t.c

Because of all these questions,I have decided to throw my SMART ENTREPRENEURS NETWORK group open to those who are following my first thread on:

https://www.nairaland.com/4433918/free-lessons-mini-importation-dropshipping-beginners#66465013

I have decided to give full lectures on the group. It is COMPLETELY FREE. NO FEE WHATSOEVER.

HOW TO JOIN:

You must have gotten my first FREE eBook on Mini-importation/dropshipping from the thread above, read it very well and if you have enough questions, then you can join the group.

Just reach me via WhatsApp ( I believe you have my WhatsApp number since you have the book) and send me " ADD ME TO SEN group'" as a chat. I will add you.

Lessons start soon.

Thanks

Please I also need d ebook, I tried reaching I on whatSapp but to no avail and I have also been restricted to send u a personal message on nairaland, please, send it here, thanks
Ayojesu1993@gmail.com
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) by rencemartins24(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2018
pls OP I really need the ebook too I have been following your first thread. Pls I'll be so glad and grateful....and he can I get into the WhatsApp group you talked about.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) by booblacain(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hi authenticbiz, this is really life changing. I just sent a mail, I hope you reply. I have just recently opened a store at jumia, so the e-book and joining your whatsapp group will be of serious help to me.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) by Authenticbiz(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
y4code:
Hello Bro
i have been following you right from the first mini importation group and i have been waiting right from the day your banned on the post i sent you a text message on phone and even called you yesterday night around 8pm i haven't get the ebook and i a,m very interested in both the lesson and the ebook please hope i can still get it?
i will send you message on nairaland again and your phone i included my email in the message i sent to you number.
i look forward to hear from you if i have go against your law or your government please let me know i am ready to apologize cuz i need this knowledge and as we all know KNOWLEDGE IS POWEER.

Thanks

OK. Don't worry. U will get it. I have been offline since today because I have been very busy.

Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) by booblacain(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2018
Authenticbiz:

OK. Don't worry. U will get it. I have been offline since today because I have been very busy.

Thanks

Please let me have the e-book and join the whatsapp group. I have just sent you another mail.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) by Authenticbiz(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
CLOSE OF SERVICES!!

Hello NLers,

I am officially closing giving away this eBook. Meanwhile over 200 persons have gotten it, and only 100 will make my SEN group for further tutorials and free lessons.

Congrats to all those who got the eBook and has entered the SEN group. Further lessons in the group starts on Monday 16th April, 2018.

As for one or two persons who accused me of things they don't know or understand, this proxy service was specifically created for countries that can't sell in the u.s because of resident issues. If you find anybody that says I have collected money from him/her for eBook or defrauded him/her, kindly bring the person with EFCC and I will pay 4 times with apology and foot other bills.

My contacts are on my profile.

It is a genuine service but like I said in the group, no need to rush. Wait for full lessons before you start. You must learn how to get quality and HOT SELLING products first before purchasing.

For those who need my services in getting a mini-ecommerce site for them, reach me privately via mail.

Thanks all.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) by Cyrus77(m): 12:10am On Apr 18, 2018
Hello sir, I applaud what you are doing by delivering your tested strategies in mini-importation, you are creating a means escape from joblessness for many.
I will like to request for the e-book you promised. I don't know If I make the first hundred, but even if don't,I believe you can make do with helping one more person create abundance to fulfill destiny. Have been going through YouTube videos of how to drop ship from Nigeria, but your experience had been the most lucid, how do contact you for further consultation,.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) by alebz007: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Want to make money from the comfort of your home as a student, house wife, graduate And even as a worker?? Do you wish to be a consultant with a Swedish cosmetic company and make money to double your income? Just say hi lemme direct you on how to do so.
Or chat me up on whatsapp... 09057162054.

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) by kelvinhilton(m): 12:05am On May 15, 2018
Just came across this thread, I really commend your efforts to eradicate poverty/joblessness.
I really wish to have your e-book if it's not too late.tnks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2021
unixt:
Same here
You people will not cease amazing me 6 comments since 2009 how come.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Havd All The Megawatts Gone To? Total Blackout For Over 3 Weeks In Abuja / What's The Best Approach To Startup Weavon And Attachments Biz / Are You In Search Of A Security Wristband Tag For Your Event And Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.