Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Slept With Your Friend In The Past?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Slept With Your Friend In The Past?? (849 Views)

Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Slept With Your Friend In The Past?? by eberetos: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2018
The past deserves forgiveness & when love is there, forgiveness is necessary. But for a lady who has bad sexual past, it is pardon able, and how do you cope if her sexual past is with one of your friends If it is with someone you don't know or ain't connected with, it is fairer; but what if it was with your friend

Can you marry a lady who slept with your friend in the past
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Slept With Your Friend In The Past?? by LotannaAnaekwe: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2018
eberetos:
The past deserves forgiveness & when love is there, forgiveness is necessary. But for a lady who has bad sexual past, it is pardon able, and how do you cope if her sexual past is with one of your friends If it is with someone you don't know or ain't connected with, it is fairer; but what if it was with your friend

Can you marry a lady who slept with your friend in the past

My wife was a friend's ex. He got married before I married the ex. My wife has three kids for me. His wife is pregnant now after 7 years! That's life for you.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Slept With Your Friend In The Past?? by mikejj(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2018
past has nothing to with present big guy if you love her why not go ahead and marry her.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Slept With Your Friend In The Past?? by Kingpee2(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2018
Why can’t I?whats the assurance that my wife to be is not Seun and Lala’s present girlfriend .
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Slept With Your Friend In The Past?? by habsydiamond(m): 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Past is bygone na.......na present and future matters....
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Slept With Your Friend In The Past?? by MissRaine69(f): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Many have already wifed them and in some cases it’s the whole football team of friends!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Slept With Your Friend In The Past?? by tetula123(m): 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
There's nothing really there. But me no go let my guy near my wife again, because one thing I learnt is girls will always fVCk their ex if he's able to sweet talk her.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Slept With Your Friend In The Past?? by lenghtinny(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
Never angry

As long as a fùcked p*ssy can never be unfùcked, I'll never go near such babe.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Slept With Your Friend In The Past?? by hollah123: 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
there are many birds in the sky, so why go for my friends leftover
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Slept With Your Friend In The Past?? by heinrichy(m): 1:01am On Apr 12, 2018
I will partake and push her to my next friend. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Slept With Your Friend In The Past?? by HeWrites(m): 1:11am On Apr 12, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

My wife was a friend's ex. He got married before I married the ex. My wife has three kids for me. His wife is pregnant now after 7 years! That's life for you.

Wehdone
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Slept With Your Friend In The Past?? by eddy1977(m): 1:30am On Apr 12, 2018
lenghtinny:
Never angry

As long as a fùcked p*ssy can never be unfùcked,[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] I'll never go near such babe.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Long Distance Relationship Love Letters For Him / African Parents Can Be Very Annoying Sometimes / How I Survived HIV For 8 Years Now I'm Healed - South African Lady Shares Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.