Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Asthma CRUSHED. How my case was cured - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Asthma CRUSHED. How my case was cured (742 Views)

How I Was Cured Of 5years Tooth Ache Without Extraction / I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asthma CRUSHED. How my case was cured by Nwadiuto247: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2018
Pls read the testimony of a healed asthma patient (though no more an asthma patient now) healed by using our products to treat the ailment.

*ASTHMA CRUSHED!*

I had challenges with breathing, while I was in d UK, I was told I had allergies and bronchitis... Lung infections bla bla bla, I was administered some medications which suppressed the series of attacks I was having... When I returned to Nigeria December 2012, it got worse. And so, I went to several hospitals and I met with different doctors who later confirmed that I was having Asthma. This was the worse news i received in 2012...Since then I used various inhalers, took medications and rushed to the hospital on three occasions where oxygen was used on me...I couldn't run, jog or walk briskly, I couldn't jump or do exercises anymore so as not to trigger the attack, I avoided dusty, smoky and dry places, avoided dry and fried foods, I became disturbed, depressed, prone to anger easily, I had sleepless nights. When I was introduced into Longrich by my friend Imelda in Minna, we had to choose products that would address my challenge... Of course, I went for the Cordyceps Militaris, Alkaline cup and mouth freshener.
However, I took the Cordyceps militaris religiously with warm water first thing in the morning on empty stomach and last thing in the evening with a glass of warm milk...please note that, at this time I had to stop using the inhalers and replaced them with the Longrich Mouth Freshner and I also stopped taking the medics because I needed to be sure of any developments. I also released my faith believing that my healing had come.

By the time I continued, in two weeks time, I discovered I could do some of the things I couldn't do... On a Saturday morning I went jogging, lo and behold there was no attack... I jumped and I couldn't believe it, i was normal... I got back home and continued in my exercises but nothing happened. I didn't even complete the 60 caps when my miracle occurred. The following month I shared my testimony in church and during our Minna events on how God used Longrich products to heal me...from those moments so many people who had Asthma came to me and God proved Himself as the Cordyceps militaris also worked for them... Ever since that day, I never suffered Asthmatic attack... Doctors had claimed there's no cure for Asthma, but during my research, I gathered only Cordyceps Military, mouth freshener, alkaline cup and Faith in God can cure it...Pharmacists and Doctors alike who know of my testimony, now recommend Cordecep Militaris after their reports were proven wrong

*Wow, Longrich sure rocks.*

*Glory to God!*

- *PRINCE DAN ATORI

Contact me on this number 09027404256 if you need these products to treat your case or another person's case
Re: Asthma CRUSHED. How my case was cured by Nwadiuto247: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
This post is important to anybody you know who is suffering of asthma pls spread the news to them .
Re: Asthma CRUSHED. How my case was cured by Nwadiuto247: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2018
Contact me if u have the need on my number 09027404256

(1) (Reply)

Treatment Of Pericarditis / I Need Advice, I Have Chronic Rhinosinusitis / News Health Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.