Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

I Need Advice, I Have Chronic Rhinosinusitis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Advice, I Have Chronic Rhinosinusitis (745 Views)

Help !!! I Have Chronic Epididymitis / Do You Have Chronic Ulcer And Having Been Treating It Without Success. See This! / I Need Help I Have Chronic Mouth And Body Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice, I Have Chronic Rhinosinusitis by Thermodynamics(m): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2018
Hello nairalanders, I have chronic Rhinosinusitis, which is constant dripping from the nose. In layman's term, I have catarrh that never goes and becomes serious when ever I'm exposed to cold. Watery catarrh. It sometimes drips out in public and embarrasses me. I've tried visiting a teaching hospital, after several attempt, the doctor at ENT told me that I should keep coming so they would keep giving me drugs that eventually, one must work, when I heard that, I stopped going.

I want to ask if there is any cure out there, maybe native cure or something, this stuff is serious and really worrying my life, I constantly inhale just to drag the watery catarrh in, this is not like the normal catarrh you know, this one is watery and it doesn't stop, it just subsidies for some time and comes up again. I've had this problem for about 12years now.
Re: I Need Advice, I Have Chronic Rhinosinusitis by yanabasee(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2018
Hausa native medicine will work wonders!!!!! kiss
Re: I Need Advice, I Have Chronic Rhinosinusitis by rexdont: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2018
This is serious! Let's wait for the Advisers Nowamagbe. I also need help. Meanwhile, check this out guys, Thank you.
https://www.nairaland.com/4882653/keep-environment-free-dirt-pests
Re: I Need Advice, I Have Chronic Rhinosinusitis by salesmaraba: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2018
here is all you need, MULTI HERBAL TEA,ALOE VERA PLUS BITTERS
Thermodynamics:
Hello nairalanders, I have chronic Rhinosinusitis, which is constant dripping from the nose. In layman's term, I have catarrh that never goes and becomes serious when ever I'm exposed to cold. Watery catarrh. It sometimes drips out in public and embarrasses me. I've tried visiting a teaching hospital, after several attempt, the doctor at ENT told me that I should keep coming so they would keep giving me drugs that eventually, one must work, when I heard that, I stopped going.

I want to ask if there is any cure out there, maybe native cure or something, this stuff is serious and really worrying my life, I constantly inhale just to drag the watery catarrh in, this is not like the normal catarrh you know, this one is watery and it doesn't stop, it just subsidies for some time and comes up again. I've had this problem for about 12years now.

Re: I Need Advice, I Have Chronic Rhinosinusitis by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2018
I don't understand. You're now a rhinoceros?
Re: I Need Advice, I Have Chronic Rhinosinusitis by Thermodynamics(m): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2018
yanabasee:
Hausa native medicine will work wonders!!!!! kiss

have you seen anyone who has cured this same problem with them?
Is there any particular place you can refer me to?
Re: I Need Advice, I Have Chronic Rhinosinusitis by Thermodynamics(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2018
Earthbound:
I don't understand. You're now a rhinoceros?

You do understand, stop making a joke out of people's suffering, this is serious.
You don't need to comment if you don't have any useful information.
Re: I Need Advice, I Have Chronic Rhinosinusitis by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2018
Thermodynamics:

You do understand, stop making a joke out of people's suffering, this is serious.
You don't need to comment if you don't have any useful information.
Nasal drops. OP, buy nasal drops.
Re: I Need Advice, I Have Chronic Rhinosinusitis by Thermodynamics(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2018
salesmaraba:
here is all you need, MULTI HERBAL TEA,ALOE VERA PLUS BITTERS

Have you treated someone with this problem before?

I'm in PH now but will be in Delta State in the next few days, where are you?
Re: I Need Advice, I Have Chronic Rhinosinusitis by ceda99: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
Thermodynamics:

Please check your mail
Re: I Need Advice, I Have Chronic Rhinosinusitis by bummyla(m): 3:56am On Jan 05, 2020
Hello My Good Friend! Ask your ENT doctor, if your are qualified for BAWO operation. You can google it up!

Had mine in year 2000. Since then it was history! Had another in 2017 when I had tonsillectomy. Its a simple surgery where they chip off some of your nasal bones to widen it, the holes in your nose are small that's why they easily block and leads to constant dripping from the nose.

let me know what your doctor thinks! Bye

Thermodynamics:

(1) (Reply)

Possible Kratom Consumption Method / Rice Water For Hair Growth / Tips To Stay Healthy At Home During COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.