Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) (40087 Views)

Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) / Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by Captain8(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
Did d policeman swallow de id card? Diz z not fare, wat kine of opresion iz dis? Dat y i dey like mopol e 4 don tear gas am 4 eye or even shoot am sef
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by NigelCundy: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Definitely a civilian, a bloody one at that.
Imagine his haircut, to grow beards sef for military u will need clearance plus medicals report wic states that u get rash wenever u shave.
I pray a military patrol team pass thru dat area at that time den he will know impersonating na deadly offence

He's not keeping beards. The haircut is allowed
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by Afritop(m): 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
The Police should follow him to the barracks to verify if indeed he was a fake soldier or not
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by adontcare(f): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
praiseneofingz:
I've been crying since morning because nepa haven't taken the power since yesterday morning till now as I type light still dey and I'm scare that once they take it any moment from now, till next 3 months niyen ooo......im really sober God please let there not be light in my street touch nepa's heart to off this thing now because we already got the light of 3 months in 2days
lol u no fit kill me o. I don't laff tire
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by Musa322(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
DAT guy no be soldier at all.Were e dey wen de collect d I.D card ?abi e dey sleep ?Infact if e enter station body go tell am.Real soldier na call e go just make,before u no d python dancers go show....see d real soldier..

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
NigelCundy:

He's not keeping beards. The haircut is allowed

Uhmmm, dread is allowed u mean?
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by bigsmoke2(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
The only reason why those policemen haven't showed him passion of the christ is because they e still fear with one corner of their mind that he might be a soldier. grin if not his lips an forehead will be bleeding already. grin
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by WarriAproko: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Which soldier carries such haircut?
To the best of our knowledge; he is a civilian.
A bloody civilian at that.

So the police should do the needful by treating him as an impostor who not only resisted arrest but also put officers at risk of bodily harm while still carrying out an action capable of disturbing public peace.
so u San I speak like this grin grin
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
adontcare:
lol u no fit kill me o. I don't laff tire
lol but e nor funny here oo...... and again the bastard never carry the light o. even at 100% I never comot my charger I just leave am there for light I get 100per for 24hours
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by texzy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So the police should do the needful by treating him as an impostor who not only resisted arrest but also put officers at risk of bodily harm while still carrying out an action capable of disturbing public peace.
Who told you soldiers doesn't keep hair? That guy must be a soldier if not he can't behave like that for holding DSP.
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by texzy(m): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Uhmmm, dread is allowed u mean?
did you see dread there amebo

1 Like

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by Frederick2017: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
What the Bleep. This guy dey hold a whole DSP equivalent to Captain in the Army like that . Those police around Bleep up o.
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
I will .comment tomorrow
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
That guy us in bloody mufti and grossly indiscipline if he is a soldier at all. I don't blame him..This is what the policemen have turned our police to .
It's even better if he is a soldier; there are laws that covers his assault .
He should thank his star he didn't try that with drunken younger operational police officers.
The whole police officers there don't know their job.record the shot for evidence. Tear gas his eyes subdue him handcuff him arrest him and detain him . Then write to his claimed formation .
The police owns internal security. But everything is messed up .
Dare this even in Cotonou .Holding a DSP. Uniform.
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by tiger28: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
No fake Soldier will have the liver to grab the collar of a senior officer inside their own station. If he was fake, the guy will just be happy to walk away and make another ID, what is so important about the ID unless the soldier knows the consequence of being reckless with a govt issued property. The verdict.......that guy is a confirmed Soldier!
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by smith666999(m): 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
what is "i am not a fake choja"?
abi na "i am not a fake charger him bin wan talk" ?
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by adontcare(f): 12:49am On Apr 12, 2018
praiseneofingz:
lol but e nor funny here oo...... and again the bastard never carry the light o. even at 100% I never comot my charger I just leave am there for light I get 100per for 24hours
pls no make me laff again
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by 2016v2017: 1:01am On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:05am On Apr 12, 2018
Hargbo:
my thinking though...the guy look irresponsible to be a Soldier... grin grin grin
wink
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by benswagtt(m): 5:10am On Apr 12, 2018
Gracesofar:

I swear a big disgrace. He should HV flashed it. While I was a cadet, i won't forget one of my course mate who made same mistake. He handed over his ID card for police to see and fuckers took advange of it. Oboy them just they confuse am that day fa. He was taking to a police station self. Anyway he called us for Arty, and me stormed their in full force. Though we did job with the police we met bon ground and we made them bleed for their sins but fact remain, they already wawaed him and after the quarter resumption the cadet served job for been so dull.

Even till today if I must identify myself dz if at all I HV to, I just flash my ID card. Police ehhh
Lolzzz, Uncle keep lying, I wonder what a senior officer will gain lying (that's if u're one) state d year it happened and what thermal u were then.
Bcoz I don't know bunch of unarmed cadets will treat the Bleep ups of police officers that were armed. look 4 another story bro.
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by Gracesofar(m): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2018
benswagtt:

Lolzzz, Uncle keep lying, I wonder what a senior officer will gain lying (that's if u're one) state d year it happened and what thermal u were then.
Bcoz I don't know bunch of unarmed cadets will treat the Bleep ups of police officers that were armed. look 4 another story bro.

I dnt need to prove anything to u bro, its like wrestling a pig in the mud. Obviously the pig will enjoy it, but what's my gain?

Check my stuffs I rarely comment nd wen I do, I just gv a piece of my mind. Same unarmed cadets u were talking about went to confuses whole police station very near Iwo road talking of all dz 67rc she they were clowns (plumming break. If u know what it means). Same unarmed cadets disarmed police men in Kaduna during plumming break, same unarmed cadets will stop traffic flow in major roads all in the name of plumming. And when am talking of unarmed cadets in dz perspective am talking of clowns enjoying their plumming break.

Wud HV wish u show u some of this pictures but I can't obviously some are here online, and some also surfaced in the internet. Even at 5 bars dz 68rc of yesterday went to cause chaos inside UI beating up all their security men and doing some other initial gra gra. Tnx for MP at ojoo that surfaced. And if u read the internet as of last month ordinary depot trained soldier who just passed out in Ado ekiti just 4-5 while coming back from the governor confused a whole police station, disarming the police men with bare hands thank God for the intervention of mp from Adab 32 in akure.

I can't continue telling u tales its all on the internet for u to see. But I will repeat dz, as a clown (one bar general) I never touched a civilian the only chaos I do cause is with police personnel though HV outgrown that now nd I know better.

I obviously dnt whole u all dz explanation, I just tot u deserve to understand not everybody writes here or cheap likes or so. Next time pls be mature in u quoting me.

Enjoy ur day
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2018
adontcare:
pls no make me laff again
lol
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by benswagtt(m): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Gracesofar:

I dnt need to prove anything to u bro, its like wrestling a pig in the mud. Obviously the pig will enjoy it, but what's my gain?

Check my stuffs I rarely comment nd wen I do, I just gv a piece of my mind. Same unarmed cadets u were talking about went to confuses whole police station very near Iwo road talking of all dz 67rc she they were clowns (plumming break. If u know what it means). Same unarmed cadets disarmed police men in Kaduna during plumming break, same unarmed cadets will stop traffic flow in major roads all in the name of plumming. And when am talking of unarmed cadets in dz perspective am talking of clowns enjoying their plumming break.

Wud HV wish u show u some of this pictures but I can't obviously some are here online, and some also surfaced in the internet. Even at 5 bars dz 68rc of yesterday went to cause chaos inside UI beating up all their security men and doing some other initial gra gra. Tnx for MP at ojoo that surfaced. And if u read the internet as of last month ordinary depot trained soldier who just passed out in Ado ekiti just 4-5 while coming back from the governor confused a whole police station, disarming the police men with bare hands thank God for the intervention of mp from Adab 32 in akure.

I can't continue telling u tales its all on the internet for u to see. But I will repeat dz, as a clown (one bar general) I never touched a civilian the only chaos I do cause is with police personnel though HV outgrown that now nd I know better.

I obviously dnt whole u all dz explanation, I just tot u deserve to understand not everybody writes here or cheap likes or so. Next time pls be mature in u quoting me.

Enjoy ur day
Lolzzz, am amazed, even if u are a midshipman, 2nd lieutenant or pilot officer, ur assumptions just gave a projective analysis of the kind of officer you are.

lemme disapprove ur last case citation
http://punchng.com/alleged-extortion-soldiers-police-clash-in-ekiti/

in case u didn't read it b4 now. My advice 2 u, don't give information u ain't sure of. It will make u look or sound foolish at d end of d day. All the above trash u mentioned in the name of slangz, I sure know them bcoz am a regular not just a regular but a scholar.
#espirit de corp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband / Fulani Cattle Rearers Attacked In Plateau While Returning From Market. Photos / Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.