Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page (45947 Views)

IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin / LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him / Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ikemefuna44:

I no get your time. Go and look for somebody else to quote.
Then don't quote me Mr sabi sabi
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Sunnynwa: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
goodnessme02:
This guy is said to be an English teacher in one GDSS in one of the northern states

So, where's the N-power admin response?
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Coldfeets: 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
goodnessme02:

I so hate it when we console ourselves with "English is a borrowed language".....
the simple truth is......if you have gone through the school system for 14 years and cannot construct simple grammar, you are a capital failure

it's very much possible to make pardonable mistakes but it'll be pardonable if atleast has meaning and can be understood

Don't mind that ignoramus.

He's a capital failure already for him to be supporting such gross bastardization of the English language with the lamest possible excuse.

English is a borrowed language my foot!
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
goodnessme02:

I so hate it when we console ourselves with "English is a borrowed language".....
the simple truth is......if you have gone through the school system for 14 years and cannot construct simple grammar, you are a capital failure

it's very much possible to make pardonable mistakes but it'll be pardonable if atleast has meaning and can be understood
Sorry 0.2/14 =...?
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by BrownRoofRep: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
goodnessme02:

since a some correction would have resolved this then I should correct you

it should have been "resolved" and not "resolve"
Then I should correct you too -

since a some correctionS would have resolved this then I should correct you...

You are welcome!
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Of course English language isn't our language. Yes the guy made mistake but he should have being corrected. To speak sef dey hard talk more to type. Nobody is above mistake that include you,me and the poster

Is that what you call a mistake? Stop talking about what you don't understand.
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by barrackozone(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Of course English language isn't our language. Yes the guy made mistake but he should have being corrected. To speak sef dey hard talk more to type. Nobody is above mistake that include you,me and the poster
'being corrected'??
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
RickRansom:

Is that what you call a mistake? Stop talking about what you don't understand.
Mr I knew what I saw. Most Nigerians are in the habit of joking with people's mistake. That guy made a mistake. I was able to grasp what he posted.
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
barrackozone:
'being corrected'??
Mr man since you can type in good English,you can do better
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by LZAA: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Adebowale89:

thunder scatter your balls there. I'm not here for this your foolishness

stop quoting me, I have given u enough attention or else I'm gonna report your wild animal attitude to mod
but u say u love ipob na grin
u don't like me grin
i Rike u werr werr oo grin
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by goodnessme02: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sunnynwa:

So, where's the N-power admin response?

someone needs to see an ophta ASAP
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by goodnessme02: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Then I should correct you too -

since a some correctionS would have resolved this then I should correct you...

You are welcome!

am sure you know that's an "autocorrect" error
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by goodnessme02: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Mr I knew what I saw. Most Nigerians are in the habit of joking with people's mistake. That guy made a mistake. I was able to grasp what he posted.

this guy dey fall my hand big time

you mean you'll pardon your son for constructing such

how can u send someone to school for 16years and he comes back with that kind of construction.....na gbese oooo
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by ascapella(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Some people are saying he should have been corrected. What exactly do you want to correct? Everything about the sentences he typed were wrong and he is supposed to be a teacher. If he got one or two words wrong, na different case! You can't go through 14 years of school and yet, cant construct simple sentences. Haba!
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by oobinna: 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
goodnessme02:

since a simple correction would have resolved this then I should correct you

Let me correct you too,

"It should" not "it should."
It would have been better if you started your sentence with an upper case letter
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by osazsky(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
coolu mean a graduate wroted that,it is finished sadu mean a graduate wroted that,it is finished
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by goodnessme02: 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
oobinna:

Let me correct you too,

"It should" not "it should."
It would have been better if you started your sentence with an upper case letter

on social media platform​? haba
Ookies ooo.....point noted

you self shaa wan put head for the matter.....we don see you
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Ikemefuna44: 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Then don't quote me Mr sabi sabi
As long as I sabi pass you...
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
goodnessme02:

since a simple correction would have resolved this then I should correct you

Broda Hope U Ar Alright With Ur Correction. " Would & Should " , He Was Right With His Sentence. Kindly Check Ur Dico,!
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Ceenacks(m): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
that why its called empowerment. simply empowemernt
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by obentenyson(m): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color] RIP ENGLISH LANGUAGE...
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Vanpascore(m): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:

. . . Yes, the guy made mistake but he should have been. . NOT "HE SHOULD HAVE BEING"
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by CioAngels(f): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
This kind of people are encouraged to go to the four walls of the university pass or fail as long as they have paper of university with their name on it they will get a job, government job while those that read does not have a job because they have nobody at the top. The politicians have spoilt this country beyond repairs.
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Adebowale89(m): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
LZAA:

but u say u love ipob na grin
u don't like me grin
i Rike u werr werr oo grin

stop quoting me u this nonentity id.iot. u rike me, are u listening to yourself, despite disgracing u here, you're still bent on giving me room to disgrace u more

if I need thorough critics at least not from imbecil... like u. I value time than replying someone of low IQ
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by purpledferanmi1: 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Don't say non-sense pls.. dis is a so-called English graduate to make the whole situation worse.
why can't he just type in hausa.
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by LZAA: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
Adebowale89:

stop quoting me u this nonentity id.iot. u rike me, are u listening to yourself, despite disgracing u here, you're still bent on giving me room to disgrace u more

if I need thorough critics at least not from imbecil... like u. I value time than replying someone of low IQ
oya come less go and bow to the caliphate 2geda grin
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 12, 2018
Ikemefuna44:

As long as I sabi pass you...
Wetin u know undecided?
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 12, 2018
goodnessme02:

this guy dey fall my hand big time

you mean you'll pardon your son for constructing such

how can u send someone to school for 16years and he comes back with that kind of construction.....na gbese oooo
I will correct him until he get it right
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by zealadjay(m): 12:23am On Apr 12, 2018
english is not our language, my brother any how we speak am, we try
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by toye440: 4:09am On Apr 12, 2018
Remi2010:
It is a pity that we are still with these medieval and barbaric set of peoples! They're obsolete, the 1914 merger by Lord Luggard is fraud. We are not compatible. Can someone help divide this country with knife?
HA babe knife ke. In my own opinion we just need to restructure badly.
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by Teacher1776(m): 4:25am On Apr 12, 2018
asuustrike2009:
A simple correction would have resolve this from the commentators. Nobody is perfect moreover English language is a borrowed language

A credit pass of this so called "borrowed language" is required to gain admission into any higher institution in Nigeria.
So what exactly are you saying?
Re: N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page by tosyne2much(m): 4:41am On Apr 12, 2018
Bifrost:

Just take correction like asuustrike did.
Una no go kill person cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Of The Most Common Grammatical Errors We All Need To Stop Making / What Is This Babe Doing? / List Of New Words Added To The English Dictionary In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.